Zcash now Changes to Mining Rewards - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mellia

Zcash now Changes to Mining Rewards

Outstanding amongst other realized security coins, zcash has bounced on the news that its locale has said 'yes' to changes to zcash mining rewards, intended to help the coin's advancement, zcash has gone up 12% in the previous day, 30% in seven days, and an astounding 132% in a month, arrival on usd66. The 25th coin by advertise capitalization of usd 578 million began mobilizing as of now toward the start of January, dropping to some degree a few times on its acknowledging way, however then making a higher rebound. 

The assembly is by all accounts the aftereffect of the new procedure for dispersing system mining rewards being casted a ballot in by the Zcash people group, so as to help the advancement of zcash , following the termination of the present prize framework in 2020. The survey, worried about zcash improvement proposal 1014, has finished, seeing the help of most of voters. 

With respect to what's to come, neither the foundation nor ecc can settle on a one-sided choice in regards to a zcash chain, nor can one of them abrogate the network's will. On the off chance that the two concede to the last zcash improvement proposal that mirrors the network's will, that zcash improvement proposal will be systematized in the system overhaul booked for enactment in november. "The last endorsement of network estimation will occur at the hour of initiation, when the network picks into the system overhaul," says ecc. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Jet Cash Mining Change: Different types of currencies are bigger or smaller, different types of prices will increase and these will certainly encourage us better.

Zcash has a lot of trading potential. Prices have been fluctuating much. It would therefore be very interesting to see what these changes will do with the stability of the price movement.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Yes all this is the outcome of just positive news. If all things that are being promised turn a reality then suppose what would be the outcomes.

The award that ZCash Mining says I think will help our cryptocurrency to grow even better.  So if everyone participates in ZCash, there is hope that they will get more money.

It's good to receive a bonus through ZCASH after mining and it doesn't look like a bad idea and I see that this decision was made in order to increase the popularity of the currency

THINK POSITIVE

Zcash is one of the best security cryptocurrencies, if they change / enhance mining prizes, improve networks and systems. That is good news for Zcash and has seen Zcash prices rise significantly.

Well, I think it is nice, it only means that new opportunities for those who want to earn like me, anyway thanks for sharing such important and informative content.

Zcash makes me worried as they are growing they does not dump their project like many other project they habe to maintain the pace.They have increase the reward but the price may effect sooner or later.

Maybe will help the cryptocurrency to grow even better than before, so maybe using ZCash mining will be profitable, so there are many people who will get more money, but all depend about if is profitable or no.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

As the Jackash community agrees with the new poll, the distribution of new mining rewards will be divided as follows: 1% for miners, 5% for electric coin companies, 5% for the Jackash Foundation and 5% for grants. Jackash Blockchain, ECC and Jackash both make changes to this ... That means half of the mining rewards will be cut. Thank you. Happy Posting.

Zcash has announced to change its rewards but that action will took place in november 2020 during the halving of coin. And rewards would be as 80% for miners, 7% for electric coin company, 5% for foundation and 8% for grants.

I have just read a news from coindesk like the newly approved Zcash Improvement Proposal (ZIP) 1014 will now split block mining rewards 80/20 between miners. I think Zcash has done this to make the currency stable in the cryptocurrency market. 

I gave a tip on buying Zcash before the 130% rise, with a post on this coin. Some people did buy and hopefully they sold after doubling up. Still when we double up there is no need to sell everything. These coins as Zcash are good ones, they won't dive to zero unless the whole market does. Selling your original investment and holding the coins with your profits will help you realize more future gains with this market. 

Treat Zcash as one of the coins that have a future, the guys behind it are working hard and providing a good piece of technology.

Zcash is a good coin and its future is so much bright but at this time all the crypto market is so much down and so many peoples will know that in future the crypto market is going to be high so much and it will give us good profit in future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Zcash is a peer-to-peer currency that gives users the option to selectively disclose private information, meaning senders can decide whether to send funds privately or transparently that's why it is considered as one of those profitable coins.And by implementing this it will make more profitable to miner and for the price of it.

Are they really paying what percentages were they paying before making this change In fact I have tried many mining platforms similar to zcach and I did not get a single Satoshi so please advise me if it is paid honestly

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Interesting strategy. I think as soon as they switch to the new conditions it will be profitable only in the first days. As it was for example with XMR when switching to a new algorithm.

To be honest, I don't like zcash at all and mining it is just a big waste of time because profit will not cover your spending on the mining machines.

This currency will gradually improve further. Now the price of each currency is increasing. With the price of Bitcoin going up, the value of the currency will go higher. But mining rewards will not change. If the market is good then mine will not work here.

On 2/17/2020 at 11:24 PM, mellia said:

Outstanding amongst other realized security coins, zcash has bounced on the news that its locale has said 'yes' to changes to zcash mining rewards, intended to help the coin's advancement, zcash has gone up 12% in the previous day, 30% in seven days, and an astounding 132% in a month, arrival on usd66. The 25th coin by advertise capitalization of usd 578 million began mobilizing as of now toward the start of January, dropping to some degree a few times on its acknowledging way, however then making a higher rebound. 

The assembly is by all accounts the aftereffect of the new procedure for dispersing system mining rewards being casted a ballot in by the Zcash people group, so as to help the advancement of zcash , following the termination of the present prize framework in 2020. The survey, worried about zcash improvement proposal 1014, has finished, seeing the help of most of voters. 

With respect to what's to come, neither the foundation nor ecc can settle on a one-sided choice in regards to a zcash chain, nor can one of them abrogate the network's will. On the off chance that the two concede to the last zcash improvement proposal that mirrors the network's will, that zcash improvement proposal will be systematized in the system overhaul booked for enactment in november. "The last endorsement of network estimation will occur at the hour of initiation, when the network picks into the system overhaul," says ecc. 

I think that people will like zcash with that mining rewards. I hope that people would like the way that it will advance and people would still like zcash with their new features including mining rewards. 

Cryptocurrency Zcash, a very promising cryptocurrency. And besides, Zcash is an anonymous cryptocurrency. I fully adhere to the fact that Zcash is the best coin and is in the top. 

Zcash is a really strong and good currency, especially since it is decentralized and I think it is developing well, especially as it contracts partnerships with several good platforms and companies.

Life is great and enjoy it

I think zcash is one of the privacy currencies in the world of cryptocurrencies so I suspect that it will have a wonderful future, as we saw when the prices rose at the beginning of the year, the privacy currencies performed great.