How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !?

To introduce cryptotalk to family members is good because they will also learn and earn crypto as well and to convince them that this platform is legit and paying you just need to show them payment proof and your work in the forum.

I want to share this site with my family but I have to first convince them that this site can actually earn money from the site so it can be easily earned by this site.  I can explain them well so I can make them work

I just told my family and they were not buying it, so I told the suit yourself, am keeping my crypto talk some of them regret the same in this season they dont know what to do and its becoming a little bit hard for them in the same time they are always admiring what am doing. so its important you also avoid the so many people because at the end you are going to lose when they suspect you might be having different accounts

Few days ago i make my first withdraw from yobit exchange which is i earned from crypto talk forum and told my many closed friends and now they are waited to opened new registration of the crypto talk forum. But unfortunately many ago registration are closed .

On 2/17/2020 at 1:48 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello.. In my opinion, this forum is really a good chance to learn and earn at the same time ! 

But i am still afraid about how to introduce this forum to my family and friends !?

How can i prove that i am earning crypto from working here !?

And how can i convince them to join this crypto world !?

Share your experiences with us guys..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to give love❤️or spam reaction if you found something deserve it here !

Well in my opinion i think payment proofs will be the the option for you. As payment proof is the best way to convince someone to join you for work. This is how i convinced cryptotalk to my colleagues. 

On 2/17/2020 at 2:18 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello.. In my opinion, this forum is really a good chance to learn and earn at the same time ! 

But i am still afraid about how to introduce this forum to my family and friends !?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to give love❤️or spam reaction if you found something deserve it here !

As I think about this site it's easy to describe to anyone in the family and friends. Because there we can learn about many things. Also we can earn from here.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I tried to explain that I earn cryptocurrency here on the forum, but my parents do not listen to me. They have their own opinion that you can’t earn with cryptocurrency. 

Your successful will introduce it. Do not make any mistake by telling them to join. Let your success do it. If they see you making money there, they will want to join. 

If anyone in your family is interested in cryptocurrency, if they want to make income and want to know about cryptocurrency, you can definitely introduce them to the cryptotalk forum, along with cryptotalk Cryptocurrency education, and some of your payment proofs to show them.they will be more interested in the cryptotalk.

It depends on your family if they are interested or not. Just say that cryptotalk can help us to earn extra money by just posting related to crypto currency and you need to have knowledge about it.

It can be explained to them simply and step by step, and if they like it, they will join and if they are not convinced, this means that they lack experience and a little must be learned about the topic

THINK POSITIVE

At first it is difficult to persuade your family and friends, but just by withdrawing money from the forum, you can show them the withdrawal process and convince them of the forum.

On 2/17/2020 at 1:18 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Yes you can give prove of your earning. You tell them about your earning and tell all about crypto world. They will be happy to join this forum. 

- to introduce: show them videos about the cryptocurrency and its future, or the money you earn and that is also a demonstration for you about the cryptocurrency and its profits
- convincing way, I am not sure because they will participate if they are interested, cannot persuade if they do not like, do not want.

First of all, you must train them in the world of cryptocurrencies, so they arrive prepared, second you must be careful with the network IP address, or speak with a moderator on the subject of the family.

• +1 1

On 2/17/2020 at 4:18 AM, MuhammadSh said:

I think that this forum will be great after 10 years because many people are using it. I encountered cryptotalk from my friend because he told me that I cam earn from home just by posting here and I tried it and  it is good. 

• +1 1

If your family members still do not believe in this cryptotalk forum, you might show them payment proofs that you have received from this forum. I think after that they will surely start to trust this great forum in this world. 

• +1 1

You can convince your family and your friend to join in cryptotalk if you show them your profit that you got from this forum. It is always effective because that's what i did to my girlfriend, and now she in one of the member here in cryptotalk. 

• +1 1

On 4/2/2020 at 12:49 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

At first it is difficult to persuade your family and friends, but just by withdrawing money from the forum, you can show them the withdrawal process and convince them of the forum.

I think that would be great if you can encourage your family members and friends to try cryptocurrencies because if you have cooperation in your family then you can earn togethdr with your family and then you will have lots of money altogether. 

Just explain to them slowly and they will understand, if you have a computer its good because you can create something like power point presentation because it will be easy to explain to them with that, after finish the presentation you will just go to any crypto website and show them in reality.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Introducing this to family,friends or other people who doesn't have much knowledge about crypto can be hard for them or find this complicated,but encouraging them,explaining,guiding and showing them the proof on how this forum works and pays us can somehow a good way for them to be motivated on joining this platform.

On 2/16/2020 at 3:18 PM, MuhammadSh said:

Welcome my friend
I think that the parents and the elderly are difficult to persuade them or teach them to do the matter, but it is not impossible. I think you should see them from the site and they will accept it more.