How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !?

It will be a little difficult for you to accomplish especially when they don't have any experience about Cryptocurrency but what I think will make it more easier for you is to show them some evidence of withdrawal from the campaign because that will encourage them the more to learn faster as you teach them.

I have talked about crypto to my friends and to my family and they were very much interested to this new money. I helped them setup wallets on mobiles and send them Ethereum but now that the fees are high they can not send it back or use it so they think it is wortless.

People that are not use to online stuffs will be difficult to guide and convince because most of them believe Cryptocurrency is a new way of cheating people around the world especially when you say they will earn good money from it they don't believe but the only way you can win them is by making withdrawal at there presence into your bank account and show them some proof.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am new and a friend introduced me to crypto by telling him that I had to look at this because it will be the future of how we pay. Cash will be removed and we will only pay with our mobile with crypto and our wallet apps.

• +1 1

there is no need to be afraid because of such reason , just prove them that your words are true , you can do that by showing them the money you makinh from the forum , this way they will be convinced that this forum is legit and depends if they liked the idea of learning and posting at the same time with making profits , they will decide if they join us or not

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want to invite your family member in this forum  then its good idea Because this is the only forum which will help you to teach about crypto currrency.. First you need to explain to your friend About crypto world positive and negative effect.. Then you need to tell them About this forum benefit..                     

my freind @MuhammadSh you can do it by creating an account on any exchange like yobit to themand send to this account some crypto for use it in trading, then do a demenstration in trading by this crypto sended in any low price pair like DOGE/BTC then withdraw the earning to your wallet, when they watch all this operation step by step they will be accept to start working in crypto, then you can invite them to our forum for understand more about crypto and in same time earning real free crypto named TALK COIN.

• +2 1

There is no other way to prove that crypto is real and pay us other than showing them our payment in fiat , this way they will have nothing to do but to believe us 

I am sure most of us had a problem with his family that they tell us to stop working and it is all scam and like that but when we show them payments they will accept and believe about crypto

• +3 1

You just tell them you found what is very possible to be the future money and financial system. Maybe they will listen but you have to explain everything and some questions maybe you won't be able to answer. They will definitely ask you why should I use Bitcoin if my bank does the same and keeps me safe. You have to know what to say at that time.

• +1 1

Yes absolutely right . If you want to introduce this amazing and interesting platform to your friend and family then you need to provide them payment proof first . Because the doesn't believe in the digital and virtual currency like coins etc. Because we have believe in this as we are the users of this site and aslo earning with this forum.tell them to joining the cryptotalk. If they get income from it then they will be satisfied.

Thank you for raising this idea .. the fact that this question always haunts me as a girl in a society that is not used to such profits and has not learned well about electronic payment, so I find it impossible now for them to understand what I am doing here

cryptotalk is one of the most active cryptocurrency forums in the whole world not only does it give a lot of information regarding cryptocurrency investing but it also gives a passive income for all those who need it.the user base of this website is proof enough that you can convince your family and friends to come into this.

In fact, I think that this is such a human psychology, and they just don't want to believe us until we get a big profit! I think you should earn a lot of money, and show it, then their opinion will change. Or maybe your friends and parents just don't like this topic

• +2 1

Well, at least explain the basic concepts and the biggest advantages of cryptocurrency. And even better if you back up with everyday examples that are understandable for your audience.

• +4 1

I think first they should talk about cryptocurrencies in general. Tell us what is their advantage and convenience. Therefore, you can already talk about various tools, including cryptotalk

From my point of view, if you want to introduce them to cryptocurrencies or cryptotalk (it's the same thing), you must show them how you earn them and show them the amount of money you've earned these years so that you can give them more confidence to join the crypto world. The crypto world is great and it is advisable to tell your relatives.

Well, I am new to the forum and it has been very helpful to clear up some doubts, I have already spoken with friends and family in order to encourage them to join the business and the forum but the first thing they ask me is if I have already I have charged some money for the activities of the airdrops and the forum, and I tell them that I am in the learning process and that you have to be patient, then I think that if they are right in saying that you have to show them proof of payment. It is best to show them results and let them draw their own conclusions.

I have not introduced my friends and family to Cryptotalk, but if I have presented them with the world of cryptocurrencies, I simply trade in front of them, or tell them that if they want to see how I do certain trades, or how I collect money from a website to my bank account and they are curious, since the profits will be reflected in dollars and not in my local currency , and so more than one is curious and decides to enter the world of cryptocurrencies, only that there is something to keep in mind and is that not all of us were born for this, because there are those who are good with numbers, as there are those who do not know how to make a very simple operation and that is why they decide to leave it like this. 

In my case, I am a beginner. But still, I am learning and recommending my friends and family to join. Undoubtedly this is the future. It's like using emails in 1994. We have to be prepared for what is coming. 
One of the ways I indroduce them is by referring and telling you about projects. 
For example, the 300 Tronlin tokens caught the attention of several of my friends!

I think that doing it through videos is a good way to introduce them to crypto currencies. I introduced some friends using this method and now the do smart contracts or they started their own mining place, it is cool when you see your family and friends making an activity with you. Ofcourse, the best part of it is getting a really good profit.

Hi i recommend you provide them all of your hard work results and they should be convinced hope you the best. 

Well,first of all ,you can say that there is a lot of useful information on earning critical currency.Secondly, that there are a lot of sociable people here and that you have found a lot of new useful acquaintances

On 2/16/2020 at 5:18 PM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello.. In my opinion, this forum is really a good chance to learn and earn at the same time ! 

But i am still afraid about how to introduce this forum to my family and friends !?

How can i prove that i am earning crypto from working here !?

And how can i convince them to join this crypto world !?

Share your experiences with us guys..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to give love❤️or spam reaction if you found something deserve it here !

Do not focus only on showing profits, show that you learn a lot from this forum and also make profits