How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !?

In my case, I introduced Yobit to my friends so that they could be my referrals and help me pay for my degree project tutor at the university. I used the context of helping me for being friends to get them to pay attention to me, then I convinced them by commenting that apart from helping me they were also going to earn money. At the time of presenting the forum, I told them that this is the means I used to get the tutor to pay, and that if they also wanted to earn money and learn how to earn even more, they would use it too.

You can start to explain what cryptocurrencies are, so you will know if he is really interested in the subject or not since if he is not interested in it he would quickly be leaving the platform and it would not be of much help but if he is interested then if he would be continuing the conversation to the point of mentioning him the platform that helps you learn and answer questions you have about cryptocurrencies

It can be presented in the form of a site that offers money in exchange for useful content regarding the world of coding and also to work to attract them through the amount of money that can be collected and the short time to work daily and the ease in completing the work if the information they have is good and rich in knowledge values.

• -5 1
  • +5 1

On 2/16/2020 at 8:18 PM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello.. In my opinion, this forum is really a good chance to learn and earn at the same time ! 

But i am still afraid about how to introduce this forum to my family and friends !?

How can i prove that i am earning crypto from working here !?

And how can i convince them to join this crypto world !?

Share your experiences with us guys..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to give love❤️or spam reaction if you found something deserve it here !

To make your introduction and their acceptance prompt, wait and have some concrete proof of your payment first. That way you don't need to talk much. The payment evidence will talk for itself. I advise that in your waiting period before going to them, do all the learning you need to do in order to be able to help them achieve more when they finally agree to join you here. All the best friend. 

• -1 1

Tell them that this is a forum for sharing information, suggestions, and everything related to cryptocurrencies and earn from the Internet. Show them the posts and the best thing is to let them see the proof of payment.

• +3 1

I am the first member of my family who is involved in cryptocurrencies. But I am in love with this forum and crypto world. I already told the best features of cryptocurrencies to my family. The best way to convince them is by telling them the best features and advantages of cryptocurrencies. After that we can just show them our payments so that they are really trusted to stay here and work with us. This is the best way to convince them I presume. 

• +5 1

This platform is top affair to pioneer to our family that how a persona container gather as now then as earn at the even time But for these we want to maintain certain payment confirmation as i believe especially a smaller amount family believes in digital currencies. 

• +5 1

I think we should be frank with them!
We must talk about the pros and cons of the digital currency project!
We do not just have to talk about the pros, because everything has its pros and cons, but in my opinion, the positives are much more than the negatives!
Thus, we must tell them that through the digital currency project, we can achieve very good income in a short time!
Especially if we are studying within a university or school!

• Useful or interesting 1

This problem faces many people in the forum or outside the forum, and no one can convince others that earning from cryptocurrencies exists, especially family and friends.  In my opinion, you should create a plan in which you explain in a simple way about the forum and how your family can benefit from the information in the forum, so that your friends will love to work in the forum and gain experience about cryptocurrencies.

On 2/17/2020 at 2:03 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello.. In my opinion, this forum is really a good chance to learn and earn at the same time ! 

But i am still afraid about how to introduce this forum to my family and friends !?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to give love❤️or spam reaction if you found something deserve it here !

You shouldn't be afraid of sharing information like this . This is a good platform for everyone in the world to earn good amount of money . It is important to share knowledge of cryptotalk. Because learning never leads us to failure. We try and we learn ,this is the process of life . 

You must share your views and concept about cryptotalk. You must enlighten your friends about the benefit of being the member . Who doesn't want to earn money? Everyone does. This is the only site that pays good amount for our work . 

While convincing you must clearly mention what really this site is and how does this work . 

• +2 1

When you will be a payment proof in your hand then it will be very easy to convince them so tell them the importance of crypto, tell them how this precious forum spreading the valuable knowledge of cryptocurrency in all over the world. When you all this discuss with your family then I think they will understand your information. 

Hello brother and okay if truth be told it is exact usefull plateform. a short time ago demonstrate them the fallout , explain them your earning , convene with them and recount them about crypto currencies and cryptotalk. They will definately cotton on as soon as you extravaganza them your earnings(results).

perfectly not a don't feel near is no matter which important to institute your contacts or family to this platform lately some time ago recount them to outing this place afterwards they will cause to be on familiar terms with by themselves. 

Hello dear friends and colleagues of this great forum, I personally to many of my relatives the recommended entry into the world of cryptocurrencies is a difficult task, only two of my Brothers made me a case to follow my advice
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

i think the quality way is to expose proof of your earnings from this forum to them, due to the fact with that they'll be less complicated to be invited to enroll in this discussion board.

On 2/17/2020 at 4:18 AM, MuhammadSh said:

I learned about all about crypto and to this forum through my classmates, basically they earned some money through this forum and because of that I got interested and now I have in-depth knowledge about crypto, from the person who don't totally know that crypto related stuff to the person that have so much knowledge about it. I would suggest to convince them through giving some proofs like your earnings in that way for sure they will got interested and they will eventually learned it on their own.

People always believe on reality, specially when we talk about the earning methods.  I think you should show the  working method, payment proof and also show them that by using this method we can make a  withdraw request.  After the confirmation of withdraw people's may be  believe on you.  

4 hours ago, Cryptic said:

I learned about all about crypto and to this forum through my classmates, basically they earned some money through this forum and because of that I got interested and now I have in-depth knowledge about crypto, from the person who don't totally know that crypto related stuff to the person that have so much knowledge about it. I would suggest to convince them through giving some proofs like your earnings in that way for sure they will got interested and they will eventually learned it on their own.

Sure, showing them some proofs of payments is really important in order to make them believe in these cryptocurrencies projects! it's really hard for someone old who used to use fiat money to believe in these cryptocurrencies and their values! so the best way to make them believe is that converting some cryptocurrencies to fiat money and show them that you are really getting paid!

First, you have to provide them with information about the world of cryptocurrencies
I mean its invention, what it means and how to deal with it
Then explain to them about the forum and how to make a profit through it
I think this will motivate them very much to participate !!

For better convincing to our family or friends, start through crypto world and tells about btc because we need strong evidence for that purpose.  After that, tell about cryptotalk. And say this forum is best for crypto knowledge and they also pay us by doing some useful post on daily basis. Then show your earning proof of cryptotalk. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, Ruhaa said:

You shouldn't be afraid of sharing information like this . This is a good platform for everyone in the world to earn good amount of money . It is important to share knowledge of cryptotalk. Because learning never leads us to failure. We try and we learn ,this is the process of life . 

You must share your views and concept about cryptotalk. You must enlighten your friends about the benefit of being the member . Who doesn't want to earn money? Everyone does. This is the only site that pays good amount for our work . 

While convincing you must clearly mention what really this site is and how does this work . 

Everyone want to earn money for sure.. but about telling someone doesn't even know anything about this crypto world and how it works so it's hard a bit for him to believe in these cryptocurrencies projects in my opinion! most of people would like the idea of getting paid for making posts and sharing useful ideas but when it's related to crypto world so it's different and most of them will getting afraid because of their "ignorance"!

When I talk to my close friends, they will believe me because they trust me, but others are very difficult to persuade without material proofs that motivate them, and yet they may believe or not and they may think that I am laughing and underestimating their minds .. Only those who tried it and those who completely trust you will not believe.

• +4 1

Yes I am introduce to my friend and family about the crypto talk forum because cryptotalk help me alot my personal problems .than I will explain happily about the crypto talk . cryptotalk is the best way of earn money and we will gain and gain knowledge and information about the crypto talk .

people believe in the things they can see, if someone can show that they make money from bitcoin and then give the money to people then people will believe in that person and will want to know more about bitcoin. it is important to never forget to tell new people about the dangers of using bitcoin and the advantages of using bitcoin

I tend to bring cryptotalk to my family and so far, they are open to the idea of me working and producing posts here. Although i don't think that i'll be able to convince to try it out too because they are busy and they have a lot of schedules to follow.