How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !?

Cryptotalk is a great platform. This platform is best thing to introduce to our family that how a person can learn as well as earn at the same time. But for these we need to have some payment proof because i think very less family belives in digital currencies.

• +2 1

On 2/16/2020 at 9:18 PM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello.. In my opinion, this forum is really a good chance to learn and earn at the same time ! 

But i am still afraid about how to introduce this forum to my family and friends !?

How can i prove that i am earning crypto from working here !?

And how can i convince them to join this crypto world !?

Share your experiences with us guys..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to give love❤️or spam reaction if you found something deserve it here !

you don't need to convince anyone. i mean, just tell them that you can earn while writing about crypto world and if they like write, cryptos and online earnings then they will join otherwise they are just missing a good opportunity to learn while earn.

you did your job by introduce this forum to them, then is only up to them if join or not

• +2 1

Actually people dont beleive if u say them you are earning easily through online. They never gonna beleive in virtual money. We should show them proof and encourage them to envolve in cryptotalk.

This  is not difficult  mate? Just give  them link of this forum  and tell  them details about forum.  If they want proof  from  you , you can give them proof of Your  earnings  in the gorm of screen  capture. 

You can introduce crypto talk which is for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world by many types of the way one of the way is that to tell them the advantage of the crypto talk in life then they will be inspired and also do it.

To discuss about it,you have to know about crypto very well.after that you have to understand what the benefits are!If you finally agree to work here.then it'll be easy to explain.  

Tell them that this forum is all about crypto. By doing meaningful posts in forum can make you rich as well. You can get info about crypto and also earn some money from the forum 

If you prove them, you can inform them about the portfolio and how many Bitcoins you have acquired. You will find it difficult to persuade at the beginning.

I think you can introduce cryptotalk to your family and friends by telling them that how useful this site is for everyone.Its a good source of income.Here you can gain knowledge about crypto. Also you can show your earnings through yobit.This things will convince them about crypto. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, in that case be a little careful, Because In the home or work place using same WIFI router can  cause a problem to your current account. I didn't try yet, I have read it somewhere here. 

You can tell the benifits of crypto to your family and convince them by your work and tell them how can we get bitcoins from crypto for free....

They will be start work here when you tell them all the things about crypto

I don't no which country from you but I am from India in my country so many educated peoples, also don't believe in crypto because they think its fake and this currency is not valuable, because when I introduced this crypto talk forum with my friends they can't trust and says they can't work in the forum, I really sad with this opinion in my friends.

• +1 1

Its too hard to make someone believe in the Crypto world if you didnt give him a payment prof ! so first thing work alone and then after you get paid let him see how did you earn this !

Just be careful as if more people join the campaign at cryptotalk and use their accounts from the same IP, then this goes against the forum rules and all your accounts will probably get banned. Rule is 1 IP, 1 account. I'm not sure if there will be a problem on not, if they don't join the campaign and just want to participate. I wouldn't risk it to be honest.

You cannot introduce cryptotalk to your friend before giving them s short story about cryptocurrencies, so then after that you can introduce cryptotalk to your family and give them the advantages of cryptotalk

Well its not that hard. Do a friendly approach to them and if they are educated, then its lot easier then if they are not. Tell them first the concept of decentralizaton and centralizaton and then tell them about cryptto currency...

If you want to successfully do this then you have to make them motivate and show them earnings you get give them proofs of what you talk about and they will be interested to cryptotalk also its not hard to just do 30 posts yoi can do it.

You can present the forum to friends and family by showing them proof of clouds so that they can trust the forum and talk to them about the benefits of the forum orally and then provide the forum link to them

It is difficult to convince the elderly people of this that they do not have sufficient information about the world of encryption or even the internet service or the use of computers, because these techniques were not present in the periods when they were young, and for this reason if you want to convince your family members you must choose young people in Age between 18-29 years, they will understand you quickly

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you want to do this successfully, you need to motivate them and show them the revenue that you can prove, and they will also be interested in cryptotal. Only 30 posts can't do that.

Just tell us about cryptocurrencies and what people earn from their sales at different prices, and this forum helps them learn about the crypto world and how to use their first coins.

At first you tell about cryptotalk.Then tell about the advantage of cryptotalk.It is a best platform for learning  and earning tell it your family and friend.

I think the best way to attract your family or friend to this forum Cryptotalk is to talk with them about Bitcoin to explain them what mean Bitcoin, is as a digital currency you can exchange it to USD 1 Bitcoin = 8000 USD and you show them your history balance of all your 0.00030 Bitcoins every day for doing 30 post.

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In order to prove your profit, you can give proof of withdrawal, or show them the balance, I think they will be happy and excited, excited to join if they see your balance. You don't need to do anything anymore just let them join the forum

Well introducing crypto to family and friends you have to show them the benefits of working in Cryptotalk Because seeing is believing , people are always afraid of online business because there think it's a scam so you have to show them the payment you got from this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day