How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !?

On 3/4/2020 at 4:13 PM, Atif Aslam1 said:

I introduce crypto talk to my family and friends that it is a site that get money if you work in it At least 2 hours and get profit if you work continuously 

I also introduced it to my family members and some people signed up to this forum but I don't know why they can't connect their cryptotalk account with the yobit exchange 

I think the best way to introduce cryptotalk to your family and friends is by showing them that it is a legit site that pays its members and this can be done by withdrawing money as they watch because this will make them convinced.

On 2/17/2020 at 2:18 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello.. In my opinion, this forum is really a good chance to learn and earn at the same time ! 

But i am still afraid about how to introduce this forum to my family and friends !?

How can i prove that i am earning crypto from working here !?

And how can i convince them to join this crypto world !?

Share your experiences with us guys..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to give love❤️or spam reaction if you found something deserve it here !

Cryptotalk is a forum site like bitcointalk. But there we get more advantages then bitcointalk. Here we get payment for every comment. Also we get maximum audience on your posts. We can also learn about crypto from it.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

you can withdraw your bitcoins in USD from yobit, and show them when you transfer the money from the campaign to yobit, this would be enough of a payment proof

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 4/19/2020 at 6:51 PM, Rosaline149 said:

If you wanna introduce cryptotalk to your family , lets get started from its great features like site designs, pay per post campaigns, total counts of the most active users and total posts on this forum. You might also show them payment proofs. 

I think we have to search for another way to tell them because I don't think they will believe in it in this way !
I think we have to let them see our profits form cryptocurrency !

As we can imagine that our family and friends ,most probably don't have knowledge about the crypto. So first of all we have to introduce them to this platform. And tell the benefit what crypto is providing. Automatically they will understand. 

You can explain this cryptotalk forum to your friends and family in a simple and easy way to get them to join it

Life is great and enjoy it

First of all, they should know enough about this cryptocurrencies world! Then you will be able to explain this forum to them and tell that all members here are interested in this crypto world! And about earning, you should prove that with a payment proof.

On 2/17/2020 at 5:16 AM, Tareq143 said:

If you can share it with your family then it is great because everyone is income together they will be of benefit to you and it can be easily done that I do not like this opportunity from any other site so your family will definitely do.

Some people here need to inveite their family members also to the cryptotalk, but they are feard to do it because of using the same Wi-Fi with same location, so they know that they will be banned. 

Just normal, focus on the basics and what you can achieve in this area. If you want to persuade a friend or any group you have to work in this field and participate as well. You have to show some positives, including what you have achieved from it, even if it is a little. This alone indicates that something has been achieved from it, and that with the period you offer in the field of encryption and learning more, you will increase your chances of earning more.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 2/16/2020 at 10:18 PM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello.. In my opinion, this forum is really a good chance to learn and earn at the same time ! 

But i am still afraid about how to introduce this forum to my family and friends !?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to give love❤️or spam reaction if you found something deserve it here !

But before I knew this forum, one of my friends managed to persuade me to join this forum and I thanked him for that.
Looks like you don't have a compelling style.

Edited by Captain Karim

In fact, this is a simple matter, let them search for the internet for cryptocurrencies, understand the profit technique on the Internet, and show proof of payment.

The way to introduce this forum to your friends is by showing them the payment proofs. Tell them how much you have earned till now and what role this forum has played in increasing your crypto knowledge. If your friends are already interesting in cryptocurrencies then they will definitely love this forum.

• +1 1

If you want to prove how you earn in crypto currency to your family you can start showing them how it works gradually be patient with them and try to make them understand later they will understand the impact.

There is no referral system for the forum first Secondly, the only way is to explain to them about the importance of working in the forum now and its importance in the future and the importance of investment in it and reserve a place in a platform expected to become the most important center for launching cryptocurrencies And also the material aspect that the forum provides to its working members.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think it is a great idea to try to persuade one of your family members or friends to join the campaign CryptoTalk, and to succeed in persuading them, you must show proof of payment that you get from the forum on the Yobit platform, so this is the best way to convince them to join CryptoTalk

• +1 2

That was a great idea my friend share this forum to your friends or family to learn something about crypto currency world and at the same time they will earn and for you to convince them I must advice to you that show them some proof of your earnings like if you withdraw your earning then show them your bill for them to convince and you must explain this forum very informative so that they can easily understand this forum. I hope your idea would become success.

• +1 3

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto world has diverse opportunities for making. It's a nice idea to introduce you family and friends to crypto world to benefits from the earnings too, it's a way of securing a reliable future for them to be making good amount of money to support their living too.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

This forum  is the best thing to introduce to our family that how a person can learn as well as earn at the same time in this forum almost you need is to give it time.

On 2/17/2020 at 2:03 AM, MuhammadSh said:

I think you can show them earning proof because during the time this topic was created this forum was paying bitcoin and upto now you can earn a lot of bitcoins. But you network should be different because if you use same wifi then it may banned your account too.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that trying to persuade any person of a project will not be easy in the beginning, especially when talking about the forum, so I think first the incentive must be raised by showing the benefits of the forum to him financially and from a personal point of view as he opens his mind and writes his opinions in the end, it is a business is not a loser this is my opinion  I hope to see comments that may contain absenteeism

Sharing cryptotalk to your family js really a good idea, you may start sharing it from introducing things about the forum, you may also tell them the rules so they will have a good idea about it. Continue your doings, you are making our community big.

• +2 1

For me the best way to introduce cryptotalk to your family and friends is by giving them proof of earning. Because this is a strong proof that everyone would believe. 

On 2/17/2020 at 11:19 AM, Fzack said:

Well not a don't think there is anything big to introduce your friends or family to this platform just once tell them to visit this site afterwards they will get to know by themselves. 

What's the point of being an old member here if you don't share your knowledge with your relatives. It's good if you give them details about the forum so they will have good knowledge about it. Just share things about the forum, such as the forum rules and how can you earn from here.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 8/2/2020 at 3:22 AM, Draven06 said:

For me the best way to introduce cryptotalk to your family and friends is by giving them proof of earning. Because this is a strong proof that everyone would believe. 

Many people don't believe in cryptocurrency only few people were able to know how legit cryptocurrency was but by the proof of your payments from cryptotalk was also a great reason to refer other to cryptocurrency.