How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !?

On 2/17/2020 at 1:18 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello.. In my opinion, this forum is really a good chance to learn and earn at the same time ! 

But i am still afraid about how to introduce this forum to my family and friends !?

How can i prove that i am earning crypto from working here !?

And how can i convince them to join this crypto world !?

Share your experiences with us guys..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to give love❤️or spam reaction if you found something deserve it here !

Hi dear it's a good idea to share this with your family and friends so that they can learn and earn through digital courancy and marketing or if you want to convince them tell them benefits and future needs of crypto and show them your earning you earned through here 

• +5 1

One of the most simplest and best source of income is cryptocurrency, where people are making easy money. This is a very easy task as I am earning here so I think family members can earn here and no one wants to believe in virtual currency so you will not show them what you have earned.  They do not believe they will lose interest in the job.  So explain everything and connect them to the work.

No one believes in anything without a proof. I think that if we want to tell our family about it, we should make money by working on it first and then tell them. When they ask you where the money came from, we can tell them that we have earned it by working on Cryptotalk. I think you should also talk to your friends about it so that they too can make money on it and make their parents happy. Cryptotalk makes people happy.

Good morning everyone, you don't need to be afraid to introduce this crypto forum to your family and even your friends, because this is a virtue for you and your family.  You must approach your family and explain it slowly so that your family understands it and can accept you.  And you can prove it with your income during the crypto forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes,we can easily introduce our family and friends to work in this forum for cryptocrurrencies.you can also assure them by looking at the payment you recieved.Let them know that crypto is very useful for us and we can easily earn money through it.When you realize it's benefits,you will never think of quitting.Try that your comments are very good and useful but you also have to take care of it's terms and conditions.

Well, my friend, it is easy. You can sit with them and talk to them about cryptocurrencies, then show them your profits, and they will immediately be convinced of that. Then tell them about the rules of the forum and that the profit will support their needs. There is no need to worry about how to tell them about the topic, but talk confidently about it.

Introducing cryptotalk currency to friends and family is not a big deal is just to tell them the importance and benefits you have joining the platform and make sure you explain to them in a way they will be contented and will bring there interest to it and also you can take a payment evidence to them for them to see and believe so I think with this little tips you can introduce others to cryptotalk platform

for me it is good to introduce that cryptotalk to all members of your family and the other side it was a great and good impact to the crypto world because it will get more demands users.. to introduce this site to your family talk about the benefits of this forum and how this will teach them to earn

We all know that crypto currency is the world best platform. But many people do not know about this site.So it is very difficult to introduce crypto currency to our family and friend.At first we have to give payment prove which we earn this site.Otherwise they do not believe. Then we should realise them its advantages. We should convince them and encourage them to join with us.

Hey mate. Just send them your payment history in yobit exchange. I am sure when they see you have accumulated so much bitcoin in short amounts of time, they will come to the forum running 🙂 Let's spread the word about this wonderful forum and community and we may grow even more in numbers. Cheers!

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Introducing crypto to families and friends is not an easy task but let them know how it works then the technical informations can come afterwards let's them also know that there is something to be said for experiencing it yourself and seeing it with their own eyes too

If you want to introduce crypto to your family then i suggest you to take some payment proofs with you .they will definitely understand once you show them your earnings .just once tell them to visit this afterwards they will get to know by themselves .

Tell your family on wich platform we earn a lot money by working on a platform .there is no need to fear about hoe to tell them about the subject ,however talk confirmed about it .making good posts to pay them money to solve some of their problems when they also obey the rules and regulations .

You need a good plan in order to convince your friends and family to work in the field of cryptocurrencies because there are many people who do not believe the idea of earning money through intangible and intangible currencies, so you have to explain well about Crypto Talk and cryptocurrencies and provide proof of profit for you.

This is the best plateform which is  not fraud and  giving us knowledge and earning  .so we can impress our family and friends by showing our earning and other benefits of this forum so that they can join this forum. 

On 12/26/2020 at 5:28 PM, Adavance said:

Well not a don't think there is anything big to introduce your friends or family to this platform just once tell them to visit this site afterwards they will get to know by themselves.

It not easy to just visit the site and know about it, if we don't get better explanation, we will may end up violating the forum rules and get banned or a warning point in the forum, so it better to teach them gradually to avoid any form of violating the forum rules

• Useful or interesting 1

I am the beginner of this forum. First of all I am working at this site at one week. Then after the start of payment I introduced it into my family and friends. Many people work for learning that's why it is an interesting sites.

• +5 1

It is very difficult to convince anyone because in modern world people don't trust anyone such as brother. If you want them to work here then you show the earning history to them.

You can show them the amount you earn, and you'll probably take their attention. Most of my friends are stranger to the crypto world, they only heard of bitcoin. For understanding this forum they need to understand the basic things of crypto. If they interest on crypto they can use this forum.

• +4 1

I think you should earn something by working hard first. You should not invite anyone else unless you have tried it yourself. When you get the money and experience from this forum with your own hard work, it will be easier for you to introduce this forum to others. You can give them some proof of your income. That way they will believe in you.

If you want to introduce crypto to your family then I suggest you to take some payment proofs with you, because this is the important thing.After that I'm pretty sure they will believe you.In this way you can tell them about cryptotalk and the importance of the crypto currencies.

You can introduce crypto to your friends and family in many ways.You can told them about it. The benefit and your learning things you can should explore with them.You also can make post on social  media   About crypto. We all knows that how shortly it goes to your friends and family by a post of social media.

Introducing cryptotalk forum to our family member will not be something difficult or hard. I think with proper explanatio on how useful and helpful the forum is also the proof of payment you will be enable to convince them. 

I think you can invite your family and friends to join cryptotalk by assuring them that cryptotalk will really pay off. Show your yobit transactions so they are sure that cryptotalk is not a scam site. Cryptotalk is a campaign site and discussion forum for those of us who want to earn bitcoin and learn about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I have provided proof of many withdrawals to them and some of them are convinced and have started working in the forum and I am very happy to join them as they will be able to make some money in addition to the information.

• +2 1