How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !?

Well, if you want Cryptotalk to introduce someone with payment proof, then you should wait for seven days while the earning generated. You should show them the withdraw so that they can believe you. I also have introduced to my brother with payment proof. But he denied to use saying that he has not time for it. 

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes dear you can introduce this forum with them . And everyone can joined this . This is amazing plate form . This is not like others. And your family members also can use this . No issue but never use two or more accounts on 1 ip address. 

I'll recommend then you really to expose your earnings so the system. in the future I'm positive they may think about then you.in this way then you also can say the system just about the crypto talk and also the essentialness of the national currencies.

On 2/17/2020 at 1:18 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello.. In my opinion, this forum is really a good chance to learn and earn at the same time ! 

But i am still afraid about how to introduce this forum to my family and friends !?

How can i prove that i am earning crypto from working here !?

And how can i convince them to join this crypto world !?

Share your experiences with us guys..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to give love❤️or spam reaction if you found something deserve it here !

Dear friend I hope that you are fine and enjoying your good working on this forum. I suggest you that first of all you should make a picture in your mind which consist of all the basic qualities and features of forum. After making it you should share your this knowledge with your friends and your family. I hope that you will succeed in your spreading news of crypto talk with your friends.

If you want to show crypto to your friends and family members, you should have a prove that you have earned it, if you don't have the proof than in my way i think they will not believe it.So don't show them virtual memory

It's a bit of a chore to allow them to recognize approximately the advantages you get from crypto communicate and to make it easier for them to work hereA amazing platform that will help you and your family financially you are incomes inside the forum, all you need to do is show your circle of relatives and pals ...

It's a good idea to recommend cryptotalk to your friends or families, and let them know about this amazing platform. You can introduce the platform from your device, and show the overall features and procedures on how to start working on the platform, along with the rewards you get from the platform and also your withdrawal proofs from the cryptotalk campaign will help them to believe that it's a legitimate and paying forum.

The cryptotalk is very important and best platform for earning money and success. I am trying to survive in the forum and trying to get things done. If your family is not very technological, I recommend that you bring them proof of the money you earn here. 

It is is maybe not just a tough job. You sit and reveal the standards for this discussion afterward reveal them some signs of one's repayment. In the event you would like to share with to a household then I presume that they imagine you with no evidence.

Introducing crypto to new people is really a good thing because I think should learn about it . In fact there is nothing bad teaching you friend and family about crypto because crypto I think has a really good future.

• +2 1

I suggest that you start by examining to them what crypto currencies are and what they can be used for. So after they have understood you and want to invest then you can direct them to this forum so that they will learn so much about crypto and probably meet an expert to help them out and also direct them step by step to being a profitable crypto investor.

Hello partner, in my case the same thing happens to me, I have not been able to convince my family or friends that profits can be generated in this project so the truth is I think it will depend on them, since in my case it is as if They were afraid of him, since they think that it is bad to work with cryptocurrencies, since maybe they do it because it is something new for them, since I am the only one who knows about the subject, but it will depend on them. What you could do to convince them is that, sometimes, show them the results, and maybe they will ask you how to work, and maybe that way you will encourage them, greetings.

18 hours ago, katri2 said:

Of course, they want to earn and know about cryptocurrency, you can definitely introduce them to the Cryptotalk forum, crypto-cryptocurrency lessons, and some of your payment proofs to show them. They'll be more interested in cryptotalk.  

@katri2  cryptotalk is the best platform and introduced this forum with our family and friends its nice decision, but the problem is so many peoples not understand crypto system,

but as like you says if we explained the benefits of crypto and show our earning proofs, then maybe they convinced and join this forum, bring new members on this forum helped  this forum growth. 

Welcome my friend. Yes, it is true. When we present this site as crypto to family and friends, we must have proof and conclusive evidence of what we got from the money from this encrypted site

It is possible to awaken the family through encouragement. Obey the rules of the forum and then teach all the rules and posting skills.  Talk about the possibilities of work in the forum. Highlight your success through hard work.  And preparing families for work in this forum

Your successful will introduce it. Do not make any mistake by telling them to join. Let your success do it. but just by withdrawing money from the forum, you can show them the withdrawal process and convince them of the forum.

You can sit with them and tell them by showing them your proof of payment.. Though not all people will believe what you will say. Some might think it's a scam. Explain to them in details and let them know how they can earn and also learn at the same time

Dear friend! Crypto forum is really best forum for earning money. Here we can both learn and earn at the same time. 

Friends and relatives are the essential part of our lives that we live in, and in order to encourage them more, we must provide the best positive results that can increase their desire to work in this field to earn a lot of money and wealth.

Dear Friend! This forum is best way for begginers to learn and the time earning some money  You can make useful posts. 

That is very easy way to prove to your family crypto currency really give you much payment. You want to see them your earning. Then they will so pleased and feel proud to you.

It is not easy to convince your family about the cryptocurrency and that you get your profits from it without providing evidence of a fact that indicates that, because it is difficult to convince anyone of something that they have no idea about, but I think you can invite them to work in the forum and they will have the correct idea about the world of cryptography.

All things considered, old buddy, it is simple. You can sit with them and converse with them about cryptographic forms of money, at that point show them your benefits, and they will promptly be persuaded of that. At that point inform them regarding the standards of the gathering and that the benefit will uphold their necessities. There is no compelling reason to stress over how to inform them concerning the subject, yet talk certainly about it.

Well my friend ,, I think it is better for you to tell them about the huge amount of information and experiences that you are learning here ,,, and to tell them about the knowledge that we get in this forum ..

It is a good thing ,, we are all constantly looking for learning everywhere and at all times ,, and then you can tell them that you will get a sum of money in exchange for your learning and knowledge exchange with others ,, it will help you to secure your own needs .. 👌

We can also share this project with our family members like parents or brothers/sisters. Then if they have interest on that. They can start working here. This will help them to get money. If family members also work here. There are lots of money we can income from this