How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !?

Let them see your balance in your wallet and they will believe and if they not so they will be the losers and you just try to hep them.

I agree with you. This forum offers us a wonderful opportunity to learn everything related to cryptocurrencies as well as earn some satoshi. I think the best way to convince your family to join the crypto world is to show them the profits you made from this forum

• +1 1

You can prove the reality of working with cryptocurrencies by making gains and withdrawing currencies, and then they will realize the reality of working with them and its importance at the present time.

• +5 1

Welcome to you. In my opinion, it is also excellent for learning and spreading sufficient information about the world of cryptography in order for it to have a hand in the prosperity of cryptocurrencies and the expansion of people's knowledge about it.

• +3 1

Dear, if you want to convince them to join the cryptocurrency, it is sufficient to provide them with some proof of your acquisition of your cryptocurrency, or to withdraw your money in yobit. You can also make them see the posts of members in the cryptotalk. I think it is not difficult to convince them that we earn cryptocurrency  From cryptotalk, because we're really making money

• +4 1

Working on this forum is a legal matter and no one is punished for it, and it is an honest forum that provides you with a refund on your fees that you make, which are 20 posts per day and you take your profits after a week

Hello my friend, in my opinion, if you want to introduce encryption to your family and friends, you must first provide results and evidence, such as the money you earn from this forum, and explain to them how to deal and work in the forum and about knowledge of cryptocurrencies and thus they will join the forum

This topic is very important.  I am very happy to be able to work on this platform.  I can easily earn money by working here. So I am very happy to work in this forum. I have shared this feeling of happiness with many. I have told everyone to be successful by working in this forum. I tell everyone about my success.  Let me introduce this forum. Everyone is very happy to know what this forum is about in my face. Especially I have been able to tell my friends and family about this forum.

In my opinion, at the beginning you should offer them the most important news of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin
    You have to talk to them about its fame and other cryptocurrencies and its importance for the future, and there are many TV stations to help you with that.
And after they know its importance, you can tell them about the profits

• +3 1

Why not , yeah you can introduce this forum to your family and friends because this forum gives information for all members of this forum.  Just share to your family and just tell them the benefits of this forum . They will surely like to work here . 

I think if you want to introduce this forum to your family members then gather some proofs like its income, then gain experience of this forum. By having proper knowledge you can easily explain your point of view with your family members and friends circle.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I am happy to suggest to your family to join this forum and earn money and knowledge about cryptocurrencies 

I suggest you to give them some proof of payment 

Use simple words so that they understand what you're talking about and then start by explaining to them the work here gradually .

• +4 1

hello friend I want to tell you that thanks a lot for your kind information you can emerge your family members and friends on cricket talks to telling them the benefits of group.org because it provides many services and we can earn a lot of money easily without any investment and with investment it is very legal and thematic way for earning

• +2 1

This matter may be a little difficult, especially if you are explaining to people who do not have any knowledge of cryptocurrencies .

You can gradually explain to them what digital currencies are and how they work? Secondly, how can we get them from this forum, and thirdly, you can show them how much this site pays you on the Yobit platform.

I personally told my friends that this is a resource where you can get to know the cryptocurrency better and at the same time receive cryptocurrency for it, which can be sold in the future.

to explain cryptotalk to someone now either friends or family is very simple, just explain to them deeply how they can understand much better, I think if you let your friends or family get to no what you are earning believe me you are done not until you do any explanation so far again.

I advise you not to provide any evidence, as dealing in this field requires credibility and trust from the beginning.

And in case they do not trust you, let them for a period of time and they will see your success while they are still in their places, and when they ask you about the secret of success, tell them that you gave them the way for it and they did not follow it

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

My friend, in general, it is very important to inform our friends and family on this forum a modern crypto forum from Crypto Talk because it is a highly educational forum on all matters related to cryptocurrencies and earning from it is suitable for the family to be boasted with it Thank you very much

• +2 1

Features of this forum You can introduce this forum to your family and friends by sharing the benefits, information and experience gained from this forum. good luck.

Yes it's a great idea that's what I'm saying it's a good way to talk with them about Cryptotalk and how they can learn anything about Crypto currency

• +1 1

My friend, the best thing for you to teach encryption and cryptocurrencies to everyone around you is by luring them and offering the rewards and rewards that come from encryption to have a catalyst. 

• +2 1

In my opinion, the money that he avoids and gets from time to time is enough to make them believe, and also they can communicate with a member to prove the truth of what you say.

• +1 1

If you want to teach your family members encrypted talk, you should give them something tangible like money to make sure that this forum is correct well and then teach them how to use encrypted talk in easy ways.

On 2/17/2020 at 1:18 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello.. In my opinion, this forum is really a good chance to learn and earn at the same time ! 

But i am still afraid about how to introduce this forum to my family and friends !?

How can i prove that i am earning crypto from working here !?

And how can i convince them to join this crypto world !?

Share your experiences with us guys..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to give love❤️or spam reaction if you found something deserve it here !

Dear I think it is very easy to introduce to this forum for other person because I also have introduced this forum to my some friends and family members I think for this we just have to tell them about all the work and payment method and it is very easy.

I suggest you to take some payment proofs with you, because this is the important thing, they are not going to believe you if showed them some virtual money. If you want to talk about cryptotalk talk to your family, you have to first show them some income from here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.