How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !?

Yes, I also had some difficulties when I started explaining to my friends and family about this forum and about the opportunity to learn and make money from the forum, but when it was thought that I was really profit from this forum then they believed that this is a wonderful thing and it deserves attention, I advise you to show them You really are profiting from this forum

You have to think well in a good way to convince your friends about cryptocurrencies and to work in Crypto Talk correctly. You should know that this will be easy if you have proof that you are earning well because this is an incentive for your friends to learn more about cryptocurrencies and trading.

You can introduce cryptotalk to your family and friends by telling them the advantages of crypto, and also inform them of the success and failure involved in the investment as it makes them developed interest for the investment, thanks.

• +2 1

you need to do it step by step, first tell what is the cryptocurrency and then the forum and after that you can tell them that you can make money using the forum and they will be convinced with you.

In order to convince someone to cryptocurrency, first of all, payment proof is required. Because most people think online income is a fraud. Moreover, the advantages of cryptocurrency can be easily introduce with their site.

You can tell them about it as you like my dear. I have some posts and learnt that some people are planning to introduce crypto in the form of a lecture to their family and friends. You can also look for some creative and adoptive ways.

It seems to me that it is very easy to do it, that is, to show that you earn fractions or tokens in the forum, you simply have to show your account and make a withdrawal, at the other point, I would recommend leaving the family out of business, however if so you want, with a basic course on cryptocurrencies and the forum will be useful.

• Useful or interesting 1

For you to introduced cryto to family it a stressful something because everyone now believe you can not be earning online at your comfort of your home they believe all platform for earning are scammer so it wouldn't be easy to get family involved. But you can just make them understand that you are earning from this platform and it not like other platform you have to work towards you payment simple

• +1 1

If you want to introduce crypto to your friend to convince them show your earn as a proof that it really pay us.and tell them all the good features and show them your reputation.if you use money as a proof they definitely believe that it really pay.

Edited by Sairaranjha
  • +1 1

When I want to include my friends to participate in an event related to cryptocurrencies, first I collect enough information, then I organize it and gather them to give them a good explanation of how it works and the benefits that can be generated by participating and I think it would be a good strategy that can also be used in Cryptotalk. The main idea is to convince them that this is real and that they can, apart from learning, generate some money that will also benefit them.

You should invite your friends and family to the forum because they will love this crypto so much and they will thank you because you invited them.  Convincing them will be easy if you prove to them that you are making money from making useful posts and also that they can learn more about cryptocurrencies.

In my opinion, convincing people to work in Crypto Talk will not be difficult because all people will initially want to work in the forum in order to make money, but not all people continue to work because the desire to learn is what keeps members working and making posts in the forum.

Yes it is totally right you say you need to make some money and than show your prove I think. Then they finally realize and accept the cryptotalk forum finally and they will earn. 

• +1 1

At first I thought that Bitcoin is like gold, a rare and valuable metal. My friend told me the truth and saw a receipt for a monetary value. I was curious to learn and here I am in the forum for a while and happy with this work

This platform is a fantastic opportunity we can not afford to miss because, at the same time, it provides interest and earnings. I have told my friends about it so that they can also profit and when they see the money you get from the forum, you can convince them to do so.

• +1 1

the best way to introduce the foreign to your relatives or your friends is to take a withdrawal from these in front of them like live withdrawal then they will be curious to know about it

Ask friends and family To Join crypto because crypto is a use full platform to earn your daily dues.Crypto is one of the best way to earn money Online. 

On 2/17/2020 at 1:48 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello.. In my opinion, this forum is really a good chance to learn and earn at the same time ! 

But i am still afraid about how to introduce this forum to my family and friends !?

How can i prove that i am earning crypto from working here !?

And how can i convince them to join this crypto world !?

Share your experiences with us guys..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to give love❤️or spam reaction if you found something deserve it here !

Hello my friend, the best way to introduce cryptotalk is to tell them about the features and payment getting here. At first they won't believe us until we show them the proofs of payment, I'm saying this because I was like that when my friend introduced cryptotalk to me.😅

Hello companion, I've made my companions and family individuals connect this gathering after appearing my works and profit in this gathering. I guaranteed them, that this can be legit location and its the finest location for winning cryptos. I made them examined other posts and they all got very interested to work in this gathering. They caught on that this is perfect way">the most perfect way to gain and learn without any speculations.

@Maabsha

Hello my dear friend, I think that you mess therefore introducing crypto to your family members is by showing that you are earning money from it. And if anyone trustable also support it then they will also try to use this platform. So first give them everything you know about this platform and highlight the good ones.

Yes my friend you are totally right this is one of the best platform where you can learn and earn at the same time. Not many people know about crypto currencies so it is little bit difficult to tell people about crypto. But if you want to tell your family the benefit of cryptos then you have to show them some proof like the earning you are making. This is the best way you can make someone believe in capeto by doing it.

Hello friend, if you want to bring your family into the crypto world talk with them on how crypto currency works , how it is secure and safe and show them the payment proofs you are getting from crypto talk.

Thankyou.

I don't think the question that you just asked is something hard to do, as far as you're members of the forum then you have been earning in the forum, the only necessary to things is to just showing your your family and friends you proof of payment.

in the event that you need to acquaint crypto with your family, at that point I recommend you to take some installment evidences with you, since this is the significant thing, they won't trust you whenever indicated them some virtual cash, we put stock in virtual cash since we are now à crypto clients however they aren't, particularly if this will be the first occasion when they find out about bitcoin, thus, trust me when I state it won't be not difficult to persuade them, yet with the help of your installment verifications I figure you will gain a decent ground