How can I buy bitcoin - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How can I buy bitcoin

Yes you can buy bitcoin through exchanges or  just you can buy from coinbase if you from usa so there is no problems regarding that but if you are face to Face then only you should buy bitcoin with the 3rd person because they may turn scam but if they accept escrow then it is safe.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

If you want to buy bitcoin you have to go to your wallet section on Yobit !
thenk click on ( + ) and then enter your visa card or payeer ! that's it

there are many websites we have,crypto is one of the sites where you can earn bitcoins by doing some easy tasks. It's the most easiest way to earn Bitcoin for free.

If you ask me about the best  exchange to buy Bitcoin, I would tell you Yobit exchange. On this exchange , you can easily buy Bitcoin by using fiat currency like USD. Go to exchange and try finding trading pair BTC/USD for your satisfactions. 

you can buy bitcoins with bank transfer via exchange such as yobit and kraken, with credit card through coinbase, or from atm if you find one nearby or from other users on platforms such as localbitcoin...

On 2/4/2020 at 4:57 AM, Sharoncott said:

You can buy bitcoins from either exchanges, or directly from other people via crypto currency platform.

welcome
There are many sites on the Internet that you can actually buy bitcoins. You can search on the Internet and choose the trusted site according to the payment method that you want to buy.

On 2/4/2020 at 6:57 AM, Sharoncott said:

You can buy bitcoins from either exchanges, or directly from other people via crypto currency platform.

Yeah, we can buy it from p2p and also usign exchange sites, and or using bitcoin atm machines which is the most safest and easiest way to but it.

there are local sellers and you can buy btc from them and pay by PayPal or master card or you can do kyc in exchanges and buy btc.i don't like to kyc so i perfer local sellers but you have to find someone who is trustworthy. 

Yes there are a lot of ways to buy bitcoins. From an exchange, from your friends, from any unknown person who is working at crypto world and want to sell his/her bitcoins. But be careful when you buy bitcoins from any unknown person.

There are many ways to buy bitcoin, go to the trading section of the platform Yobit and then click on bitcoin and then select the buy option, or you can buy bitcoin by communicating with someone who owns bitcoin and agree to buy it in exchange for any other currency you own.

You can buy from anyone who are trading Bitcoin. It is Electronic generated currency. You can also buy from exchange and different websites.

Bitcoin can be bought from any service that sells it using a credit card or any online means of payment and it would be advantageous to buy it now when the price is increasing.

On 2/4/2020 at 11:57 AM, Sharoncott said:

Hello my dear friends.  You can get bitcoin by buying it from people or from platforms for an amount of US dollars and thus all you collected 1 bitcoin you can sell with the current bitcoin secret

On 4/25/2020 at 1:36 AM, EZAZ1212 said:

Just go to a exchanges site and invest some of your money to the Bitcoin and then trade with it as long as you make your life satisfy.i recommend yobit exchanges sites.

The yobit, exchange site is good, but one thing which I would advise on any users, is of the fact of not trading using the yotra coin there, as the coin is scam and the sole trick is to steal trading money, as the price is being manipulated, in which you can't earn, especially with the USD /  yotra

there are many alternate and wallets that provide you to buy bitcoins and continually gives you a superb choice many of the alternative. you could visit there and pick in step with your price range and choice and might pay via several gateways to be had.

it's better to buy from a trusted exchange to avoid getting scammed by people, unless you are buying from a friend that you trust

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

That's right. The best way to buy bitcoin is through trading platforms that support purchases through Visa and MasterCard

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes, there are many places to get a BTC or a part of it, and you can even get it for free from the fruits of doing some offers.
There are now global platforms from which you can buy bitcoin, such as yobit, coinbase, or binance, the best you can rely on for these services, or rely on local sites that make transfers by purchasing face to face.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

But be cautious when buying a bitcoin.
One of my friends was deceived by the bitcoin purchase process.
Therefore, I advise you to be sure of who you buy bitcoin from.

you can buy bitcoin directly in yobit after deposit USD through your Debit card . alternatively you can also used coinbase for our purchasing and selling Bitcoin . localbitcoin as well paxful is good option for you this purpose also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Now in all exchange that exist you can buy bitcoin withing 10 minutes with your credit card and with secure way,the majority use third part to buy you need just a verified account ,it's much better than in the beginning of the crypto

You can easily buy Bitcoin from any trustable exchange sites or any wallets so for exchanges site I will recommend yobit and for wallet sector I will surely say that coinbase is one of the best.

On 2/4/2020 at 7:53 PM, Ashkwik said:

Yeah i agree with you, you can buy btc from either exchanges or directly from other people via crupto currency platforms

That's right their are some exchanging sites that selling bitcoin where in you can buy that directly to their site. 

Just make sure they are legit sites to avoid lost. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/4/2020 at 6:21 PM, Captain Karim said:

But be cautious when buying a bitcoin.
One of my friends was deceived by the bitcoin purchase process.
Therefore, I advise you to be sure of who you buy bitcoin from.

I remember when I was trying to buy Bitcoin in 2017. I begun looking into it and found lots of scam websites. I was confused and spent like 2 days before finding a legit exchange. Coinbase wasn't accepting me and google is providing some shady exchanges on top of my searches. It is difficult when you begin and you need to take your time to do proper research.

On 2/4/2020 at 11:57 AM, Sharoncott said:

Buying bitcoins is best done on exchange sites that offers an escrow service to protect the buyer and seller from swindling each other and that's the best place we can purchase bitcoins from and I prefer using Localbitcoins because I can purchase bitcoins there using any local payment method.