How can I buy bitcoin - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How can I buy bitcoin

You bottle earn round about reasonable at this time in this forum which will poor that you figure out not basic to acquire any nevertheless if you absence a sizeable computation it follows that fair enough you will necessary to grasp a little out right. You preserve prepare this on all in all any conversation and smooth the yobit one I judge as well. cause inevitable that you are burden this barely from a custody precious situate or barter as near is a batch of scams out near consequently make sure of particular reviewing of the jungle position or swap over that you mean on buying. I conjecture coinbase is a capably acknowledged one and binance but depending on your territory perhaps not available.

Hello my friend. Welcome to the site. You have asked a very common but an important question. Its very easy though. You can buy bitcoins through many websites. 

There are several ways to buy bitcoin sometimes it's not easy but u can go through  a simple way I.e just create an account with coinbase further add payment options after that select how much u need and simply make u your payment. 

When I want to buy bitcoin I buy from one of the platforms for other currencies or through a broker where I pay my currency for bitcoin

there are several ways to buy bitcoin. you can directly use your credit card too, but it will charge you more, so go for digital banks like perfect money or pay-pal to get your money into  exchange and then buy from a good and trusted exchange like coinbase or binance and you are good to go ....

We can get bitcoin from other intimates who move from their be the owner of wallets or through the sites to bargain bitcoin, but you requirement make it to definitely that the place is honest.

You can buy bitcoins through flat currencies like dollars and also you can trade your currencies and exchange it with Bitcoins and also you can buy Bitcoins from person to person.  These are the ways how you can buy Bitcoins. 

In my opinion .You can get Bitcoin from trading platforms. You can get it for free or you can find people and buy or exchange it. Thank you so much.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

There are a lot of ways to buy bitcoin, through your local currency and also through bank cards, where you can pay by the real dollar and get bitcoin in other side.

You can buy bitcoins in a number of ways. First, through some sites that give money for certain services you can transfer the money to Bitcoin. Second, you can buy it directly if you have the money from the platforms directly

mutually capture of selling is possible, but if you purchase candidly from qualities you won't spare funds for fees it it is profitable for you.

On 3/7/2020 at 11:11 AM, provbesbo said:

That's genuine but i lean toward trading on legit destinations since its simple for me, and finding p2p is difficult

I am sorry, but I did not understand your intentions well. Can you explain it to me in another simple way so that I can understand you and the answer? Thank you .

A simple answer would be to deposit it in the form of some other cryptocurrency in exchange And Get It converted to Bitcoin but you can also convert it from platforms like payeer or yobit. 

It is in the arise of another cryptocurrency and converts it to bitcoin, but you know how to besides move it from a source or a enforced platform.  General Chat To purchase Lungto Bitcoin you produce to finish how a lot bitcoin you must and you will be particular a give and the preeminent approach to obtain from everywhere near is a portion of bare is to sponsor this forum.

at hand are several conduct in which you canister purchase bitcoin. One of these conduct is to use the luno app. By by the luno app you are competent to network your border description to the app and operation your bank account in purchasing cryptocurreny. This is fantastically well-mannered as it allows you to especially cover regulation over how a great deal you are costs on crypto and is painless to link.

You can buy bitcoin with your standing license and charge certificate as a result numerous substitute are free in this certificate you container get you canister deposit in e wallets .its incredibly relaxed to procure bitcoin express gratitude you for distribution this

Well, There are few site you can take advantage of it. like localbitcoins.com or buybitcoinworldwide.com  I am using them and they pretty good. 

There are numerous bitcoin selling wallets where you can buy and at the same time store your bitcoin, like coinbase, blockchain and many more. I like working with coinbase the best because they offer me some services I want 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Besides exchanges you can find posts in websites as localbitcoins which have rating for the seller and contact information. Localbitcoins is trusted but it is also heavily monitored by many organizations as it has been used in the past to bypass law and screening of exchanges to launder money.

28 minutes ago, Elena786 said:

Well first you need to check is Bitcoin is legal in your country. If yes you can easily purchase. If no you need so peer to peer transaction site to buy some Bitcoin .

it really does not matter if it is legal or not cause goverment won't even find out that the person is using btc or cryptos it is impossible if they don't conrtol its traffic but for that they need warrant and for regular people. it is always safe to use crypto-bitcoins and you are 99% safe.

You can buy bitcoin from Yobit or from any other platform for any other currency, but its price is highly variable, especially in the current period, and it is due to the many changes that take place around the world

Yes, it is possible to buy bitcoins from the exchange or buy and sell directly with the broker. I love buying and selling bitcoins in exchanges and other currencies. I trust it and feel very safe.

You can buy  bitcoin from  any person  who have bitcoin  and  want to sell in your  community or on social  media by paying  them  real currency or any other crypto that you have  and they want.

2 minutes ago, Beiber.m said:

You can buy Bitcoin from any trusted exchange site... I think that will be good... Personally I use this idea... You can try it...

The exchanges charge huge fee due to the requirements by the regulators, so I suggest buying from the local people. The best method is to use well-known exchanges or person from Local bitcoins sites for the secure transaction.

You can pay money for the bitcoin from the crypto currency and as well by your associates who is by means of crypto earth for earning money.You can see to this on mainly any chat and regular the yobit one I believe as well.you should make out if the website is trusted or not as these living at hand are scores of scamming location who claims to sell like hot cakes BTC