How can I buy bitcoin - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How can I buy bitcoin

On 2/4/2020 at 2:57 PM, Sharoncott said:

You can buy bitcoins from either exchanges, or directly from other people via crypto currency platform.

Make sure you check the legibility of the site through want to exchange your currency as scam is everyone and people are getting trapped in frauds and sapms. 

you can buy bitcoin from exchanges like yobit, binance. There are several on the internet each with its advantages and disadvantages.

In fact, I can't earn new Bitcoin here, even Vikram, but I think if you have this kind of experience then you can get a good idea of where a lot of old people are from.

I used the boath method I buy Bitcoin from online seller and also buy with online Exchange but be careful when you buy online in my opinion the best way to buy Bitcoin is a transfer your funds in yobit exchange and buy Bitcoin because yobit exchange accept perfect money Dollar and we can buy easily Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies

On 2/4/2020 at 2:57 PM, Sharoncott said:

You can buy bitcoins from either exchanges, or directly from other people via crypto currency platform.

according to google we can buy bitcoin by the following method;

• To buy bitcoin, you must first sign up for a bitcoin wallet.
  • Traditional payment methods such as a credit card, bank transfer (ACH), or debit cards will buy bitcoinson a bitcoin exchange using a bitcoin wallet as a depository.                                                   and this is write information follow this to buy bitcoin...............

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

Dear as you are working on this platform you should get free bitcoins here and if you want to buy a bitcoin you should use yobit exchange platform that is very good platform in which we can sell and buy any coins and yobit also provides us the value of every currency...and bitcoins have a great importance so it will be good for you

On 2/4/2020 at 11:57 AM, Sharoncott said:

yes we can and also i buy bitcoin from my friends and other who buy and sell coins any time...

Hello dear this is very gaining topic but m also dont know how can i buy bitcoin once i try to buy but i cant understand what should i do, and thanku for this topic, because may be i also learn some thing from your's post

On 2/4/2020 at 10:57 AM, Sharoncott said:

Dear mate thanks for sharing this with us but I think I am kind of confused because I don't know how to buy bitcoins  from other users please can you kindly explain the steps on how to buy bitcoins thanks in advance 

It is easy to buy bitcoin in any exchange, you can try to use yobit exchange or binance exchange just deposit your USD money there then you can start to buy bitcoins

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you want to but bitcoin then you have to go exchange like yobit exchange, binance exchange etc because this two web site are safe and you can from your master card. So choice is your which platform will you buy bitcoin.

yes it is easy to convert bitcoins to anyother currency but make sure that bit coin is legal there and also I feel that the costs will surpass the before extraordinary cost. It will twice or unvarying triple later on. in participation is alot of growing in the crypto bazaar it is comparable ahead new and new notification this previous scarcely any years. .

Hello dear friend if you buy bitcoin here you will have to post thirty every day and through this post you will get bitcoin and you can exchange any coins.

Bitcoin is a outward appearance of digital currency, fashioned and held electronically. No one joystick it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re fashioned by community, and increasingly businesses, management computers all around the earth, using software that solves geometric problems. 

Now buying bitcoins is not issue for many even still many restrictions and laws against this because now we have many sites and exchanges those are offering different type methods like perfect money is working in all world if you can buy this then do this and deposit in yobit for buying bitcoin without any big issue just like this many other sites and exchanges now offering better methods for this.

If you search for coinbase, you should get enough results for exchanges that take fiat currency. Just make sure to transfer large amounts out of your exchange wallet to an offline wallet.

On 2/4/2020 at 5:57 PM, Sharoncott said:

Of course,  you're right. But for me i prefer to buy bitcoin in exchange because i don't trust people when it comes crypto currency because i have experience before in buying bitcoin to other person and he scammed me so i prefer to used legit exchange like yobit than to buy bitcoin in people. 

25 minutes ago, stacicler said:

Yes, you'll get bitcoins through exchanging stages, where you get it in trade for other monetary forms, otherwise you can discover individuals and purchase or trade from it.

You should quoted her post and not mine. You are replying based on her post and not mine so you don't need to quoter my post as well. Anyway, this forum can give you free bitcoin by posting quality contents, you don't to buy bitcoin if you don't have fund for it. Just do hard work here and earn some bitcoins. 

1 hour ago, stacicler said:

Yes, you'll get bitcoins through exchanging stages, where you get it in trade for other monetary forms, otherwise you can discover individuals and purchase or trade from it.

Why you guys quoted my post but my opinion aren't there?  Could you please quoted the certain you wanted to reply?  We can buy bitcoin using exchange but we can also buy bitcoin to other person if they selling their bitcoins. 

welcome my friend , there are multiple ways to buy BTC like 
using credit card to buy from exchanges directly , also you may use fit money and give it to a trusted person to give you BTC , and this way is popular way to buy and sell BTC 
also if you have another coins you can exchange it with BTC , also you may mine and get BTC

To buy bitcoin is not that hard all you have to do is to get a secure working wallet online and the create an account automatically you now have a wallet and click on buy to purchase.

Enter the amount of BTC you want to buy.  Next, specify which Bitcoin address your Bitcoins will send to.  To do this, open your Bitcoin wallet, copy your Bitcoin address, and paste the address in the "Bitcoin Address" field.  The Bitcoin you purchased will be sent to this address.  Remember, you can always download a Bitcoin wallet for free.

That’s correct you can easily buy bitcoins in some exchanges and peer to peer to other users that selling their coins hope this information helps you.

You can buy bitcoin if you have money in one of your own accounts on Payeer or MasterCard or if you have a cryptocurrency someone wants to exchange it for bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day