How can I buy bitcoin - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How can I buy bitcoin

There are various platforms for buying and selling of cryptos and one such platform is provided to us by cryptotalk website itself. You cam use your yobit account for buying and selling. You can directly buy from another person too.

l don't advice that, to buy BTC from someone, who you absolutely don't know who is he. Because there are a lot of scammers. You can buy BTC from exchanges, about that you can make some research. 

You can buy bitcoin from wallets by paying to any accredited exchange or simply you can pay thru your savings accounts. You can also buy by trading your stored coins to bitcoin.

Hello, welcome to the world of cryptocurrencies. The best and safest way to buy cryptocurrency is, of course, through exchanges. Now almost all exchanges accept Fiat money, but in order to buy for them, you must go through KYC. If you do not want to go through KYC, then I recommend you a purchase through exchangers, it’s easier there.

Welcome with me
Bitcoin purchase is done through trading platforms, there are special offices in Europe that provide the possibility to buy or sell bitcoin and are official and legal, there is ATM who provides the sale of bitcoin
There are also sites specialized in selling bitcoins, you can search on Google and you will find dozens of them
As for friends and others, care should be taken in these transactions, because fraud is occurring in them

As an example for members for the good exchange to but from 

Binance, kucoin and other global exchange that have a good reputation in this field as long as Yobit as what i know.

Just now, Sweety93 said:

I would suggest you go for bitcoin mining, which is a long process but still a good idea.

I don't think Bitcoin mining is profitable anymore for small players (even with so called cloud mining), especially not for beginners, who cannot recognise scams yet.

• Useful or interesting 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

For buying BTC through some exchanges. More than that l advise to watch this video, l hope it will be helpful for you. 

On 2/4/2020 at 3:27 PM, Sharoncott said:

You can buy bitcoins from either exchanges, or directly from other people via crypto currency platform.

Well yes you are right my friend. Nowadays you can easily buy bitcoin direct through your credit card or PayPal from different crypto currency exchange platforms. But always be careful of scammers in the cryptoworld. 

On 2/4/2020 at 3:57 PM, Sharoncott said:

You can buy bitcoins from either exchanges, or directly from other people via crypto currency platform.

I won't ever recommend any people to buy bitcoin from another person without any proof. Because you can be scammed. So always try to use some trusted exchanger to buy bitcoin.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Hello my friend
Thank you
But I do not prefer to buy bitcoin now
I would prefer to buy other currencies because they are more profitable

Now it is easy to buy bitcoin or other currencies through platforms such as BINANCE platform and the matter is done in minutes by submitting your card information and the amount will be deducted and Bitcoin will be provided for you

THINK POSITIVE

You can buy bitcoins through any cryptocurrency trading platform
But if you are a beginner, I advise you to buy from one of the brokers in your country

You can buy bitcoin in online wallets but you should have a money in exchange so that you can able to buy bitcoin. For better information, you can read some articles about it.

Yes you are right. Buying bitcoin by bank account and credit card will be little bit expensive for you. So use local service or people who have bitcoins. 

there are many way to buy bitcoin , you can buy bitcoin from any person and there are some platform to buy bitcoin .also you can buy bitcoin using your credit card visa or master card.

On 2/4/2020 at 5:57 PM, Sharoncott said:

That's true, i strongly agree with you. You can buy bitcoin on your yobit exchange account also you have bitcoin on your wallet too by convert thing your fiat money to bitcoin. 

The first way you can buy BTC on some exchange platform such as yobit, binance, coinbase by fiat money. The second way you can use other crypto yo have from airdrop or bounties to exchange to BTC also on these exchange platforms.

The first way you can buy BTC on some exchange platform such as yobit, binance, coinbase by fiat money. The second way you can use other crypto yo have from airdrop or bounties to exchange to BTC also on these exchange platforms.

There are different platforms that allow us to buy bitcoin (BTC) with our local currency depending on which country live this localbitcoin and aitm are very serious and secure page that are available for Latin American

On 2/28/2020 at 11:12 PM, Blessing36 said:

Yes thats true. Many website also offer different payment methods like credit cards banks and PayPal. Even perfect money online. This is very good and you could also invest to make a lot of profit

This is true mate, this kind of payment methods will be easier for us to be able to buy some bitcoins using credit cards or other cards because we are not able to deposit some money to internet to buy some of it, just to giving your account number, they will automatically deducting it to your money.

no problem you be capable of believe bitcoin through cryptocurrency exchanges or peer to peer transactions, it is a good deal safer to wastage cryptocurrency exchanges for the reason that they offers beyond precautions when exchanging.

See bitcoin is digital currency. You can buy via exchanges 

Site and other thing is u can buy any person who can

Sell their bitcoins. But u must sure that site is honest.

The best way to buy any crypto coins is to make an account with an exchange and with that account you can buy the coin that you wanted and you can either keep your coins there or send them to another wallet.