What are the common mistake in investing crypto? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

What are the common mistake in investing crypto?

There are many common mistake in crypto  markets. Maximum new investors want to quickly profits from crypto market and make his portfolio double for quickly and this is common mistake for investors. We know crypto market are very risky and profits generate not so easy.                 

On 10/9/2019 at 9:13 AM, Agios said:

Crypto currency is something new to me, and I've enough money to invest in crypto to make a profit, But before starting to invest, I want to know first, are there  common mistakes that are often made by beginner traders

Lack of research and FOMO are biggest contributing factor on why a newbie failed in their trading careers. Its a most common mistake that everyone experience in their time  one way or another in cryptocurrency industry. How to avoid it? there's none, There's no cure to FOMO at this time.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Investors Blog said:

Lack of research and FOMO are biggest contributing factor on why a newbie failed in their trading careers. Its a most common mistake that everyone experience in their time  one way or another in cryptocurrency industry. How to avoid it? there's none, There's no cure to FOMO at this time.

Thanks for your suggestions, you are right. Fear of being left behind. it represents a feeling when I see a crypto currency that is trending, and decides to act quickly in order to take advantage of these conditions. Because the crypto trade is still driven more by emotion than judgment,

On 11/18/2019 at 1:15 PM, Ipal said:

Common mistakes in Crypto investments are usually,
The first is to buy coins, coins that are bought are not in line with expectations, so we suffer losses,
The second moment of selling coins late so the price does not match, which is often a mistake novice investors.

The panic peoples will make the mistake in the crypto market if the coin will comes down and we buy it and after the one or two days we again see that the market is regularly comes down but the value is down also which we are invested thats is our loss.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everybody who joins crypto did almost the same mistakes.and those are.choosing a unknown wallet and exchanges for the transactions and ended up with the scam.and also selecting any cryptocurrency for the trading or holding 

On 10/9/2019 at 7:51 AM, Superred said:

Being FOMO i think this is the major mistakes which is belongs to the beginner and it's look repeatable to see almost each day that people are complaining because they buy at high price but they sell their coin at cheap price 

The mistake in the crypto market is just to invest in the new exchanges or buy the new coins becasue these are the main mistake which we will do at the investment time, new exchanges and new coins projects all are fake.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The most common mistake in cryptocurrencies is that you buy a coin at a high price, and then it starts to fall. This is not to predict, unfortunately. 

It's greed, the most basic and devastating mistake is greed, you feel you want more and more and end up losing because you went greedy

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Sometime we just Too focused on profits and losses, and this will lead you to stop losing so fast or take profit so short, that you will get very little profit.and being panic and worrty . Than take a wrong decetion 

Buying useless coins at their peek price. Everyone makes this mistake due to lack of knowledge, that's why should always have good and deep knowledge about the crypto currency.

On 10/9/2019 at 7:16 AM, yupi84goro said:

Actually there are many common mistakes in investing crypto especially for newbies. I'll explain who I've experienced it to suffer loss. The first time a lot of people do is not learn the right coin that we will invest, in other words FOMO or follow the trend. This very dangerous because most likely we will buy coins at high prices. The second is panic sell, if you see a coin that we invest suddenly falls. Without thinking, like being direct cut loss, even though just waiting patiently the coin can rise again. The third is greedy , because want a big profit. What must be sold and get profit is instead holding waiting for more bigger profit. that there is even a coin hurried down, eventually it even becomes a loss.

Yes this is true bro. And that these are alot of mistakes. And often new peole

It's just simple, before you invest you must learn enough about crypto because you can't start to invest if you don't know what crypto you're going to invest also you must know how the market works and the most important is having a lot of patient because some mistakes of crypto users is having no patient they immediately panicking if the market change suddenly. 

The common mistakes most people make is buying the wrong coin that has no potential and also some people greediness lead them to loss why because they are not patient enough

One of the a good number conventional mistakes I predict in this area is trade a coin and look forward to it to offer you profits upright absent and starts pumping like it was simply coming up for you to approve of it.And additionally not scenery up a prevent harm on you coins is dangers

Well, investing all into only 1 crypto? I am not sure about that. I am no expert in trading or investing, So "Opinion is always an opinion and not an option". Brooo that quote, That came from me man, Only from my head. Do your own research and that will help you a lot, "If you ask the advice of enough people you are almost sure to end up by doing nothing." quote from a book called 1000 ways to make $1000

One mistake that I think people make is the lack of observation and the purchase of coins when prices are high. It was a big mistake, I bought the coin at the time it was rising, it's funny.

On 11/27/2019 at 11:22 PM, ultimateclub said:

It's sounds good that you have enough money for invest. The mistakes you should avoid:

- First of all you shouldn't be emotional

- Choose the popular and familiar coins/tokens only

- Don't trust on IEO coins or tokens

- Obaerve the price table and graph

- Think for long run. Because sometimes you may face loss. Don't be panic.

- Always discuss with others while investing.

Another mistake when investing is when they spend a lot of money they have and they always forget a small part of it to invest. Invest in buying large amounts of coins should be divided into many reputable coins, then do not keep a private key containing your money invested properly.

• +1 1

Yes there are a lot of mistakes committed by novice investors including investment projects, reserve or investment in the currency coded good but be the purchase price is too high and then goes back to normal after the purchase and this leads to loss or sometimes a long wait until the return of the price rise

• +1 1

Before you start trading, I want to advise you several advices
1- You must choose the exchange in terms of safety and high liquidity
2-You have to choose the currencies that you want to invest in well and I advise you to invest in the first 30 currencies in the coinmarketcap
3- You should learn the analysis as much as possible and rely on yourself and not on others
4- Do not invest all your capital in one currency
5- If you want to invest in a currency, do not buy at one price but buy from several prices to get a suitable average price
In the end, I hope that you will benefit from these tips.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 10/9/2019 at 6:13 AM, Agios said:

Crypto currency is something new to me, and I've enough money to invest in crypto to make a profit, But before starting to invest, I want to know first, are there  common mistakes that are often made by beginner traders

Crypto trading is a big topic to discuss and many of its features have to be discussed but i think it can not be discussed on a single topic/post. There are bundle of common mistakes which can be avoided before starting and doing a trade. The major mistake i have ever made in most of trades is not to put stop loss on a certain coin and also not to sell the coin in profits.

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

In investing many thought that it is really easy especially in crypto and they went to some exchange and buy random coin without any research about that coin I think that is the common mistake.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

There are many common mistakes that new traders always make in cryptocurrency and these are as follow.

1.Trading or investing with lack of knowledge in crypto.

2.Lack of confidence by failing to hold crypto when the price is dropping result in making losses by selling there crypto at a cheap price and get frustrated when price begin to pump in.

3.Wanting to make huge profits from a small investment capital resulting in being entangled by a scamer.

If you avoid these when you start trading in crypto you will make it..thanks its just my opinion..

Edited by George10
adding some infor.
  • +1 1

Well thats a good question. I am new here and I also want to know about these. Because without knowing about these investing is quite risky. So we have to know about this  

On 10/9/2019 at 6:13 AM, Agios said:

I think the very common mistake is that.. If you are watching a coin is going high in value then buy it and you think its value is going up and up. When you buy it on that price and it is not going up then you are lost cause of your anxiety. In my opinion you have to watch all the coins day by day without buying.. After doing that make your strategy. And go for it.

• +1 1