Why the teams usually don't go through KYC? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dentolas

Why the teams usually don't go through KYC?

In this matter, you must think like a business mind. In a platform if you go through in every sector KYC verification than it can be boring. Because KYC verification is very long and hard process.            

I totally agree with you, and KYC contradicts the principles that Satoshi has set in bitcoin currency, privacy and anonymity, and many sites require it and we have no information about them.

On 3/2/2020 at 10:50 AM, Shaza Ahmad said:

I totally agree with you, and KYC contradicts the principles that Satoshi has set in bitcoin currency, privacy and anonymity, and many sites require it and we have no information about them.

yeah that true i also agree with your point, I this kyc of a thing omits tge anonimity of the crypto currency trading world which should definitely nit be included but yoy find alot of sites using it. 

in fact two weights and two measures are used, they oblige any users to complete kyc also for airdrops of a few cents and then they manage ico with fundraisers also important in complete anonymity...

I saw a lot of reports on this topic. Everyone was calling for investors in KYC to be alerted and to explain to them the main steps through which members are dealt with. No one likes ambiguity.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Giving personal informations through kyc is very risky,that's why many don't like having kyc,they prefer to be anonymous due to privacy concern.

The know your customer (KYC) verification is important to custоmers because it's used as a means of verification especially when the lоse their private keу

If we are really trying to block the scammers we must have a platform to verify every team members of the new projects in the cryptocurrency just like the coin market  cap platform. I have found so many scammers generating the scam projects for the  fundraising.KYC should be also mandatory for the team of the project. 

Personally I avoid all KYC procedures as I'm certain that no project or exchange gives any attention to keeping our private data safe, and don't trust any of them for that matter. Lately we've seen KYC documents from 8000 members, leaked from exchange Digitex Futures, and the person responsible demanding ransom. All these documents will be sold in the black market to criminals and scammers and they will be targeting individuals the moment they match their databases. Avoid senting your documents online to anyone if you value your privacy.

On 11/1/2019 at 1:02 AM, Migo said:

Honestly I can't give my documents to some suspicious sites if they are honest and truelly pay that's fine but most of them Ara fake so do not give your documents unless your sure and worth. 

giving your identity via kyc, you take the danger of getting scam or get nothing in the end however anger and sadness.

There is no doubt kyc are not necessarily for the team of professionals projects. Actually team don't need to take part in kyc due to teams bio data are already have by the project manager that is why team have not need to go through kyc procedure for marking deposited and withdraw from these exchanges. 

In essence, KYC is necessary, but not all, they only require KYC when the amount of money withdrawn or deposited is too large or in special cases. I am fine. I haven't verified KYC yet, many hackers take advantage of this to steal information and hack money.

It is indeed a serious matter, but it is imperative that these matters be conducted in view of the suspicious business related to money laundering as they are conducting an external review indicating if there is a possibility of a reputation related to the risks of money laundering and terrorist financing to the client, so there is no shame if you are told that you must do Fill out your information

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I don't believe in kyc at all. I think that the whole concept of kyc when it comes to crypto is rather silly as the crypto world is supposed to help support and protect your identity through anonymity. This is not the case here. Also there are many sites that require kyc but do not have legit people operating the site and this is worrying. If a site is a scam and they ask for kyc you are in for a very dangerous spot in your life. This is why i share no personal information online whatsoever.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

KYC is actually for the safety of the cryptocurrencies. If kyc is given then anytime there is no possibility to get scammed or hacked. And a user can easily get their fund safely if  kyc is given in some exchange platforms. So it is very important to get kyc and the people won't have to worry about anything if kyc is given. 

KYC is not really dangerous, it is a guarantee for you. but many hackers take advantage of this to ask you to do KYC and steal your information. KYC really does not require too much or continuous, only when you withdraw too much or too large transactions. Be careful and alert when asked for KYC.

I have faced many websites that request KYC but I did not work with them because I do not like to share my identity and private information with anyone as well as the rest of the people who belong to the encryption and they know that the encryption maintains the privacy of members so that they do not like to work on the sites that request KYC

Who would conduct that kyc and why? Real traceable name with a digital footprint around the net is enough for me. If there's no digital footprint, the names behind the team are irrelevant and could be fake for all i care.

Edited by rekter

most of the time KYC is useless. some may submit others personal information which are sold on darknet and other hacking/cracking forums so that is a really bad idea. some scammers also scam people to send them their own KYC and when they get some data. after time they will use those information to cheat platforms with legit personal documents including selfies and passports. so i think its useless.

On 4/27/2020 at 1:52 AM, alex72 said:

yes I also think that if our kyc data is stolen our personal life will be on risk this is why I don't like kyc.

Yes I think that is the main reason why teams don't usually go into kyc because I think that they dont want to risk their personal info in kyc. You know that kyc might be dangerous because it can access your personal information which is not good. 

Yes, and I agree with you that posting personal information on the web is dangerous but it is imperative that we can withdraw our money from platforms that require KYC verification.

I really love on how the Crypto talk site, really hasn't done on puting the use of KYC, as to participate in the campaign, as done sites would want the users identification to make such programs. 

KYC its not dangerous in a business because its one of the security methods used tom protect sites from scammers. Only legit members will agree to upload their legal documents in a site that requires KYC.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes for me kyc is a good option to make you account in some important platform safe , like yobit exchange , like Binance , and also the wallet witch you work with it , this is really important to make your account safe and your money safe to.

Many people have been cheating from different angles when participating in airdrops, this make it difficult for the project to do anonymous shared of the bounty allocation, that why they are bringing kyc to screen out scammers