Alt trading ruined me mentally - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cancerian

Alt trading ruined me mentally

i think that you must be strong always and never lose hope, find another site that can help you. Knowing this mistake you must reflect and find anather ways to bounce back again and have better profit. 

On 10/7/2019 at 12:04 AM, Madara said:

This is the main reason why I don't do trades on altcoins.

1. Is hard to guess the altcoins markets as most of them swings in prices depends on bitcoin domination

2. Profits ca be super low for the risk involved

3. Don't trade altcoins that have no future and are not in top 5 exchanges

4. Don't listen to anyone giving you advice to buy this or that.

5. Switch to bitcoin trade if you're a good trader or simply stop trading.

Ignoring altcoins and trading only with bitcoin is a wrong idea because the market contains of bitcoin + lots of other coins. Single coin trading can still be profitable but it is very risky because you can't change your position in case of falling prices. All altcoins are not profitable but if you trade with old and strong altcoins (like ETH, LTC and XRP), they are not much different from bitcoin and sometimes they will give you twice as much profit. The old altcoins have pretty much the same behavior like bitcoin but new altcoins can behave quite differently. So, if you want to avoid altcoins, only avoid the new ones which are hard to predict.

6 hours ago, Sofia43 said:

If you consume your hopefulness in trading then definitely you won't be capable of getting gain.

You don't have to be so greedy in consuming you have to be moderate in your focus in trading with that you can make it successful

On 10/6/2019 at 8:37 PM, cancerian said:

im so anxious
alts trading ruined me financially and mentally aswell
i don't even care about crypto anymore and i once told myself that i would  never say those words but i just did it folks  😁

The Crypto world on plain terms is not really all that fair on being easy on most judgements on how the market actually looking or trending at, as basically but And  having to take some steps being into Crypto will cost to some extent of nearly giving up, as I have also  been on the trend  of losing Crypto too

If you still have a desire to deal in this field, it is better for you to accept your desire and return to work. But you have to develop your abilities and knowledge to avoid loss again, and this matter does not start at all, so you have to cross the threshold of panic and fear of loss in order to build trust and experience gained from the many experiences.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

You just have to be patience in trading and that will also bring you luck as you try more efforts to learn new things about trading

First of all I would say that again perfect knowledge about crypto then only you should go for trading it is very risky invest on altcoins I always prefer Bitcoin as everyone know the price of the Bitcoin increases although it fluctuates but it is not so risky

On 10/7/2019 at 1:07 AM, cancerian said:

im so anxious
i don't even care about crypto anymore and i once told myself that i would  never say those words but i just did it folks  😁

Daily trading in the altcoins is very much complex. Which is why you should make trade of bitcoin which is much more profitable than the altcoins available in the digital market. 

alt trading can become addictive if you are not careful because it is very similar to gambling, especially for those that are not good at trading and do not under stand the logistics that take place behind trading. In this case i think that it is very important to understand this in order to be careful. You should not involve yourself in trading if you feel that it is starting to become a problem or if you feel addicted. This is what affects you mentally.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Maybe you just lost your way, you probably need some time to recover from your losses or something bad like that, and after a while you would have a new good feeling for a trading.

Altcoins like ethereum and the likes might be a lot unpredictable that bitcoin itself. So it is better for a beginner to keep off them at least after gaining much needed experience within bitcoin, I have been trading bitcoin since 2017 but I started trading altcoin this year or maybe late last year. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Don't lose. Hope my dear friend. I think you should start from the beginning. Time will come when things will not go according to us. But we should be patient. Everything will become alright. Wait for some day and after that try to begin.

The problem was not with trading and cryptocurrencies but rather a problem in planning your work as it is one of the most important steps for successful trading is choosing the famous alternative cryptocurrencies or Bitcoin on a reliable platform so I hope that you return your accounts and do a new well-studied trading

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Friend, it seems you are addicted with altcoins and you have lost a lot of them while trading them. You don't have to become mental because you will lose control and lose all your money. Just relax and find a good way to learn the right trading skills so that you can get profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Oh that's sad to hear, you should take measures on which alt coins you should invest / trade into.

Concerning the following factors: if it's active coin with lots of trading going on, if has good value, if has a good 24h trading volume record and if coin has some kind of active good project.

Those statistics combined will make sure that alt coin is worth trading and investing for.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

My friend for my experience , i believe that the problem to losing our money  is not in this world of Cryptocurrency , the problem is us, because we start trading and investing without a good knowledge and without leaving all the basic of trading , and also we don’t managed our lose , and we don’t take the experience , and this is really important to be successful in this world.

• +1 1

That's why in investment you should build up the confidence of either losing or profiting from your investment.  But I advice you take a break from the investment for now so you could settle your mental state.

On 5/19/2020 at 6:41 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Altcoins like ethereum and the likes might be a lot unpredictable that bitcoin itself. So it is better for a beginner to keep off them at least after gaining much needed experience within bitcoin, I have been trading bitcoin since 2017 but I started trading altcoin this year or maybe late last year. 

The fact is that unpredictability applies to pretty much all crypto coins. Most traders think that bitcoin is the most stable and predictable coin available but sometimes bitcoin is so unpredictable that even technical analysis will not help you to predict its behavior. The pattern of coin movements can vary at any time no matter if that coin is BTC or an Altcoin. Traders need to learn how to cope with unexpected conditions to be able to trade with altcoins and exit with profit. This calls for choosing an effective strategy that is in harmony with altcoins.

On 10/7/2019 at 1:37 AM, cancerian said:

im so anxious

I don't know why you said this. I think you don't have enough trading skills or knowledge. I saw many people making quite good profit from the market. Your behaviour don't match with a trader.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I think that you have traded but you have not taken into account the important things in trading. I advise you to search for these things. The site contains many useful information about trading, and then you compare it with the trading that you were doing and then you discover your mistakes and benefit from them in the future.
If you want to quit trading, this is your decision, and it is sometimes a sound decision

• +1 2

Bro, I really feel sorry for you! It's very sad, but sometimes you have to do these things, because everyone makes mistakes! And you need to learn from them, but sometimes these situations bring you out, and you just want to never remember them!

Well bro at first you should know that loss in trading means you haven't loss in your life. You shouldn't think like that for the best solution for your position keep your mind free for some days. And work on the market analysis and you can shift towards the btc pairs for trading or start holding btc and sell at profit. It would give you profit and sure motivate again for Crypto field. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

You must try to control your nerves, because this is very important. In order to facilitate this process for you, you must divide your capital well and not enter it completely in altcoins.

This happens when you don't have any plans and portfolio and lack of research. For me altcoins is like long term investment but trading the alt coins is very difficult as most of the coins price remain constant for long time. So, always invest in good coins like bitcoin and ethereum.

On 10/7/2019 at 3:37 AM, cancerian said:

im so anxious

I hope that you can recover in your anxiety and I think that you can still recover from that and I hope that you can come back into cryptocurrenc once you can recover from your past mistakes and people really sometimes experiencing bad tradings here