Alt trading ruined me mentally - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cancerian

Alt trading ruined me mentally

11 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

I'm sure before anyone will make crypto trading a job, such a person must be very experienced in trading crypto and as such will no when to enter a trade and when to close his position. There are days he will lose but he will make profits most days and will have an optimistic approach to trading. A day loss will not cause any smart trader to be ruined mentally

Yes, I agree with that. A good trader must be able to close his activities in trading and always be optimistic even though he has experienced a lot of losses.

What you experience. did you experience a huge loss. keep the spirit don't give up bro. failure is a lesson and starting from mistakes is the power to achieve success. keep spirit guys.

On 10/7/2019 at 3:37 AM, cancerian said:

im so anxious
alts trading ruined me financially and mentally aswell
i don't even care about crypto anymore and i once told myself that i would  never say those words but i just did it folks  😁

This is happening to everyone especially to newbie in trading but i think you should take this as your lesson so that in your next journey in trading you will become successful.

I think that a person learn experienced in bitcoin when it's own money lost. He always aware it's loses.  So he invest at this time when the time of bitcoin to buy.

All-Coin Market has a completely bad situation in it, and one of the reasons is that since Bitcoin prices are so low, they are still at a high relative to the highest high pricesThere is some investment and hence the Old Coin Market is in full swing but in the near future it is said that the current price will be good, but in the present, you are more likely to do these things and that is one of the reasons why there is some kind of market No movement.

I think you first time losing money. That is normal because your expected is very high about cryptocurrency.

Maybe you think with trading altcoin can make you rich if the price increased like rocket. But the reality that is not possible because the coin in the market now is various. Also maybe you going greedy, until you realize why you need deposit and deposit again the coin. You think can recover the lost by doing it and finally you stuck like now.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Well its part and parcel of the game. If you do not posses a lot of resources, chances are you won't do well in trading, unless of course you play the game the way they don't expect you to play. Patience is quintessential, in case you are trading with low amounts and lack access to signals, news etc.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:37 PM, cancerian said:

im so anxious
i don't even care about crypto anymore and i once told myself that i would  never say those words but i just did it folks  😁

It all depends on the way you trade, don' t be greedy you know. Just take it easy and don't invest what you can not afford to lose that is cypto for man. Altcoin trading is just the best 

Yes you are right trading is very hectic and time taking and you need to first learn Trading and then you can easily make money other wise it will ruin you mentally

This is best for all crypto trader because the crypto market show bright future and more investor invest and trading with mind. The trading is very complex and mind game if you earn crypto you need to ready mentally and then you earn.

Crypto can't be ruined anyibody whether it may be mentally of financially.its depend on us how we work on it.if we are working without any knowledge and without any strategy then it will lead to rueining our lifes .so before coming to thus field make sure to fix some desired goals and s to follow for a good future

On 10/6/2019 at 10:01 PM, LinexSky said:

I am the worst trade ever ...as I can't even make some profits even when the pump begins. I get impatient fast and I don't know to hold my coins until they actually catch some real value but hey every lesson makes us stronger and wiser.

I feel your pain bro, but as a trader or investor what you need to always do is to exercise more patient even if the market is so down and believe me partner, if you adjust to these you will smile some day in the future

On 10/6/2019 at 10:37 PM, cancerian said:

im so anxious

crypto trading needs a strong mentality bro, you need to be able to see your trade go in red and still be okay with it because you know the market will bounce back up.

im so anxious

Well I am happy that you continue doing these things. Just do not be too excited and do not panic on your tradings. Just stay calm, first of all , do not invest money in which you cannot afford to lose. Enjoy the fun of alt trading, learn from the mistakes, it is normal to lose a lot at the start, but I think after that experience, there will be a success waiting for you. You just need to make the absolute right decision.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 10/6/2019 at 10:37 PM, cancerian said:

im so anxious

haha i feel your pain my friend because as a newbies i used to be the same and be anxious with every trade i make and be waiting to make profits, its very tiring.

im so anxious

Aww, sorry to what you have experienced. So people who are not yet sure about what you are about to do, don't spend too much so that we won't regret and lose too much as well.

Well in crypto industry we should be ready for anything may happen here. It may ruin us mentally and emotionally or it makes us happy. We should be ready always. Also, we need a lot of patience because many things happened here unexpectedly.

Indeed altcoin trading is very risky, especially if we are tempted by an altcoin that turns out to be shitcoin, we will lose big

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 10/7/2019 at 12:37 AM, cancerian said:

im so anxious

It is not means that crypto currencies are bad or its trading is bad. The worst part of it is we do not learn how to trade and start trading seeing others that they are earning so much from trading. So we lost and bexome anxious. 

If you really want to trade with alt coins then trade with top altcoins like eth, ltc, bcash etc. These are best coins moves like btc. Also having good fluctuations with good demand. But if you do not have technique of trading then every coin is dangerous for you to trade.

Just now, Lunaa said:

I think you need to be mentally prepared once you entered the market of cryptocurrency. Because you need to know that there's always a risk of you losing your a part of your funds or even all of them. 

And especially because you can loose it all. It's therefore best to always spread your investments over at least 8 altcoins that are in the coinmarketcap top 100

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I understand what you mean. you may use the most trusted source and news to make successful trade and it may not be fruitful and you can loose your money. Or you can make a successful trade and loose all of it when you use it to buy another crypto. With some coins tanking overnight it is very possible to loose all in one night. 

Well in crypto trading you need a lot of patient before you earn, and entering in this situation you should know what you're doing so you can't regret it because it's your choice. 

On 10/6/2019 at 3:37 PM, cancerian said:

im so anxious

Perhaps most traders have experienced the same experience, really it is a difficult and tiring experience, if you have just got out of it, I advise you to rest a few days before returning again with strength and determination