Alt trading ruined me mentally - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cancerian

Alt trading ruined me mentally

Don't be sad for it. For the first it will happen with everyone. So you shouldn’t take it hardly. You should learn from your lose then you will get success. Otherwise it will be finish.

First, you must never lose hope.
Second, learn from your mistakes and losses, and be stronger in the coming times,
I advise you not to give up and train more and try to learn more and know your mistakes and correct them in order to return again to trading and make good profits.
Maybe altcoins was losing for you, try to discover strong base currencies and trade on them.

• +2 1

I am sorry that you are losing money to trading in altcoin market. investing in the altcoin market in the wrong time might be devastating effects. Although the profits you can make in an altseason might raise to 4x , 5x of your entry, in a bear market that is the loss you will probably make. That's why you need to be careful, learn some basic technical analysis skills and follow when trends begin and end. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

It's important to always compare and contrast different methods before engaging in any trading strategy, Altcoin trading can be very disheartening 

Perhaps you suffered a loss, my friend. Everyone here learns from their mistakes. Do not stop working and be careful. Trading needs a clear mind and relaxation. Monitor calmly and monitor the market on a daily basis. Give time to the forum and certainly you will succeed. Do not despair and continue, my friend.

• +2 1

Bro, I really feel sorry for you! It's very sad, but sometimes you have to do these things, because everyone makes mistakes! And you need to learn from them, but sometimes these situations bring you out, and you just want to never remember them!

You have to be patient, my friend, this area is one of the best areas of making money in relatively easy ways, but you have to be patient and have great experience, wait for your appropriate opportunity and buy the right currency and you will make abundant money

You are right. Cryptocurrency trading is mentally tiring. Because your mind will always stay on your investment. Especially if you make big investments then you will always think throughout the day.

I think you must continue your trading trading. It is not easy actually. if you are new in trading then try to invest small amount then one day I hope you will do good. you may follow senior member in this forum they may help you.

You must try to control your nerves because this is very important. In order to facilitate this process for you. You must divide your capital well and not enter it completely in altcoins.

1 hour ago, Waqasbutt said:

First of all i would like to know the reason behind why you felt anxious from crypto currencies and why you wnat to left. Near me the reason could be that you have invested alot in alt coins and now you are unable to recover your investment so thats really a useless task if you have performed. Try to avoid this. 

Maybe user has picked up the non-unique altcoins and value started to drop that would have eventually led an excessive losses. All altcoins can not guarantee the profits on investments and trading but some genuine altcoins are there which can maximize the earning possibilities even more than the Bitcoin.  

You need to calm down , altcoins are the the coins that take place in top 10 or 20 in market so their movement can't be like unknown currencies that pump and dump always , you need to analyze and study their charts to decide the best spot to enter and best spot to sell , also you need to be patient because their movement may take time before it happens 

if you can't do that then it may be better to quit trading as you said but I hope you rethink about this so you don't regret about this in the future

• +1 1

Well, sometimes it just good to express your situations. However, I will like to say that you should not give up on cryptocurrecy, because though you did not make a good impression of Alt coin trading, some people must have had a good of it, so, so you should try it more and learn before investing.

Yes it will be possible because there are many scammers on it that site which may harm for your and your profitable earning on this site. So i also advised many times to all new members on it to keep well connected to their seniors but dont tell your personal information because your repute will also damage you and your profit on it so be aware on this and work hard on it and earn a better profit from this site.

Calm down my friend You should not make crazy or unthinking investments. You must study the market well and not make large investments unless you have experience. Research well, document yourself and learn from your bad plays.

you send absolutely right to the condition of the alt trading is not good in the market but one thing I want to tell you that we should to be careful and control your emotions in their trading that will help you to get the profit and chance of good profit in trading

• +2 1

So sad for you my friend the loss is also a part of life therefore we should not give up hope just we should keep patience to face the difficulties and problems. I think we should enter in any field after getting the knowledge and experience about that field then we can handle the difficult situations . 

Trade is known to have self-control when working with it, as it is fraught with risks and losses as well as profits, so control your negation and enter after analysis and thinking and then approved

You cannot give up at the beginning of your career, the loss should be an incentive for you to give your best and learn what you lack to reduce your losses, in my opinion you should give yourself another chance and try after you have learned from your mistakes

Altcoin are now a days including in the catagory of the less familiar currency but still it is very east to buy instead if that people prefers btc the most because it is reliable and yeah you are right that sometimes it is headache to trade.

• +5 1

Many are disappointed in trading with viola, it is not profitable today. You need to switch to toa-30 cryptocurrencies and continue to trade on bitcoin. 

• +1 1

Maybe this is your opinion because you started without the experience, and in my opinion, this is a big mistake.
For me, I have no problem investing in Alt currencies but not any of them, just the reliable ones.

• +1 1

I think you entered in a wrong time. we should be patient in every time when we are trading in crypto currencies. just try to start from the begining dear.

• +4 1

Welcome, my friend, every work has its own time, and every job has its own conditions. Encryption needs to work two to three hours a day, and this, in my opinion, does not clash with any other work.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, I think that we must learn from our mistakes in terms of underestimating cryptocurrencies, as those who realized the value of Bitcoin and bought it early are today a rich person.

• +3 1