Alt trading ruined me mentally - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cancerian

Alt trading ruined me mentally

Alt trading is not as convenient, you can lose your coins by trading with Alt Trading, so you can never lose your coins with Alt Coins, and you can lose your coins by trading at Yobit Trading.  Your earnings will certainly be good.

10 hours ago, Sujon25 said:

I am the worst trade ever ...As I can not even make a few income even when the pump starts. I get impatient fast and I do not know to preserve my cash until they simply trap a few actual cost however whats up every lesson makes us more potent and wiser.

You need to longer your patience, a lot of patience is badly needed in this field, also if you dont want to wait for a longer amount of time, I think you need to make a short trade rather than a night trade.

While seeing the present scenario I believe more on altcoins of the cryptocurrencies because there are various altcoins which are having a great value and giving a great opportunity for the users to trade and invest in it and generate a huge profit from it.

Well that's true. Sometime it make me panic when the price is goes down. Then it affects me mentally and physically.  But when the price rise up it makes me carzy to earn money. So of course it effect mentally.           

Trading is not easy for new commer. For trading your require a lots of things. Temperament  is very important for trade. Develop knowledge and skills before trade

Welcome with me
Perhaps, you suffered repeated losses with alternative currencies
Trading requires prior study of the market and technical analyzes
If you do not have a trading strategy, you will get losses accordingly
I hope we can understand the lessons well before entering the world of coding

For trading in Crypto currencies you required strong mind and patience. If your are not mantly strong you Will not earn from Crypto. There is lots of risk in Crypto

On 10/7/2019 at 12:37 AM, cancerian said:

im so anxious
alts trading ruined me financially and mentally aswell
i don't even care about crypto anymore and i once told myself that i would  never say those words but i just did it folks  😁

i am new here in crypto world and i don't know much about alt trading. But i joined this forum to learn that how i can trade in best way. I am getting it to reading comments to understand this. 

On 10/6/2019 at 10:37 PM, cancerian said:

im so anxious
i don't even care about crypto anymore and i once told myself that i would  never say those words but i just did it folks  😁

You seem like a total beginner to say this. All of us faced the same problem as you when we were beginners. But unlike you, we didn't give up. Instead, we learned from our mistakes. So, move on and keep in mind not to do the same mistakes again, especially in trading!

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

That is exactly what is happening to me now, all coins are so down my wallets are breeding and i still need to feed my family.

Each month I set aside 10% of my income for savings, stocks (index funds), and crypto. That is the only money I use for investing and trading. So whatever happens, I always have 90% available for myself and my family.

Unless you are a trader by profession, I believe you should not use your main income and savings source for investing and trading. You always want to have a buffer for bad times.

• Useful or interesting 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

9 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

I feel you because some people do scamming and the worst thing you can't get back what you trade. 

Just be careful and don't trust easily next time. 

Altcoins are not scams and most of them are as reliable as bitcoin. The only reason some people losing more money with altcoins is that they are more volatile than bitcoin and predicting their prices is harder and when someone makes a mistake, they are less forgiving than bitcoin. To prevent this, people should only trade with famous altcoins because they follow the same trend as bitcoin and you can treat them like bitcoin.

I love dealing with altcoins. I prefer dealing with it than with bitcoin because I find it more beneficial (personally I think). If you find it difficult, skip trading, focus on holding or making free money.

Stop trading then mate. If it doesn't work for you its a sign that you should not trade anymore and just buy and hold or simply find another hobby that i hope won't be betting.

Helping you to hurt and remembering one thing wrong is part of the success so don't worry, be patient and work hard. You should someday leave crypt о and rest and find out your mistake.

Anxiety is not solutions of the problems so try to avoid from hurry during trade of crypto market because this market is decentralized market and suddenly can go anywhere bull or bear condition can become. 

18 hours ago, Tomas2020 said:

I think that the currency season starts now, as the market has begun to be covered in green, and some alternative currencies should be used and be careful trading in them while avoiding entry through deceptive Bumps.

Almost true, everyone already has a backup plan in choosing a technique in a state of threat of loss in a coin situation, still don't panic it will still feel uneasy.

All the crypto market is going down regularly and that why so many peoples will make loss and they will ruined but i hope that soon all the market will make a great bull and than we make good profit in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you do not like such trading on the exchange sites, you can cahnge your way of making the trading activities. The same strategy will not work everytime. Sometime, you should have to walk on the different track so that you can make the benefits. 

On 3/18/2020 at 9:38 AM, wilbertson said:

That 10% percent for a year is so much money, and if it falls so low like it did more than 50% that counts for some oain indeed

It stays 10% of what you invested. 90% is in other assets.

Of course, if they all drop, you lose big time. But that is why investing should be for the long term, and not with money you need next month or so.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I am very sorry for you, my friend. Indeed, this field has ruined the lives of many people, unfortunately, but at the same time it has given new life to many people as well.

2 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

That is just a gesture buying price should be 4k now or exact 5k and 6k is worst price to buy now.

Wait a few days ... I think the price will drop again. Then you have another buying opportunity.

How it has ruined you mentally? Financially it may be possible but how mentally. Any way my best wishes are with you. Yes alt trading is not an easy thing to do.

I think if altcoin trading makes you anxious maybe you could try bitcoin-usdt trading which has lower volatility than altcoin trading. Or maybe try to become a bounty and airdrop hunter.

On 10/7/2019 at 1:37 AM, cancerian said:

im so anxious

As you said that you failed many times I think you don't have knowledge about crypto trading and it's point for investment. At first you should learn about that.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/