Bitcoin Not A Safe Haven - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Bitcoin Not A Safe Haven

I am totally agree with your opinion but everything has has combine quality that bad and good  like this Bitcoin also has good and bad quality, good that it's so hopefull Crypto currency on the other hand uncertainty is bad quality of Bitcoin. 

You have been telling so due to the high market volatility of Bitcoin in the market. Yeah investment in the cryptocurrency is quite risky task. ever invest an amount more than the amount  that  you are willing to lose in the crypto tradings. 

It is a lot more volatile compared to any other investments, not even gold.  This explains why many countries prefers creating their own cryptocurrency other than using or allowing their citizens to use the bitcoin. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

If we go deep, this whole world is not a safe haven and that is why I think the danger surrounds us from all sides, but we must take advantage of the opportunities currently available and not to complain and take advantage of bitcoin as long as good now

Life is great and enjoy it

I agree with that statement because crypto market does have big volatility but fiat currencies have that too, so it is just not so correct to compare cryptocurrency with gold.

Actually in terms of price bitcoin price is highly volatile compared to that of gold, and maybe bitcoin is actually not a safe heaven but an asset which could be used to make much profit, the volatile price is really profitable to traders and Investors.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/6/2020 at 11:52 PM, andrehol said:

The March decline in cryptocurrency prices raised additional doubts about the classification or use cases of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general as safe assets. Bitcoin cannot be called “digital gold”, since the annual yield of gold has surpassed Bitcoin and all other asset classes.

It happens , most of the time to bitcoin, I think we should not rely to much on bitcoin, if trading is not really our thing, if we are a trader then go for it.

Bitcoin is a highly volatile currency. Its main volatility increases the value for money. Bitcoin fluctuates and dominates other currencies. It's not a safe currency, it's worth it. I also don't need it to be a safe money.

On 1/18/2020 at 12:20 PM, hmind said:

What do you think about Mike O'Sullivan's view of the Bitcoin problem. Is there a difference of opinion with him, or do you agree with what he says?

Yes I think tbat investing in bitcoin is wuite the gamble because there are no permanemt stability of the prices. It could go up or gow down suddenly. I hope that bitcoin will regain its good prices because It is the need of the people. 

I agree that investing in bitcoin is a big risk, but it is in all their investments. a lot depends on what price you bought it for, the lower it is, the lower the risk of losing your funds. Now the price is not bad for investing in bitcoin

I suspect that Bitcoin, like any other investment, involves many risks. We have all seen what happened in oil a few days ago and is the first commodity in the world.

I never agree with this person, and for me, the bitcoin currency is a very safe and reliable currency, and it is the future for all countries. It has helped secure many job opportunities and money for a very large number of unemployed people.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not consider it a safe haven due to its continuous and multiple fluctuations in the year, but it has a good benefit from another side. If you want to achieve good profits, take advantage of this point in it because it has become self-evident for the currency market, but I do not recommend this issue.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The problem is that many users of the cryptographic world are scared by whales or large companies, in 2008 when bitcoin began to be seen and it was worth only pennies on the dollar they said it was not a refuge and insecure, and now consolidated too  they say it, although it is true everything has risk but fear is the one that lets out great opportunities.

On 1/18/2020 at 10:20 AM, hmind said:

What do you think about Mike O'Sullivan's view of the Bitcoin problem. Is there a difference of opinion with him, or do you agree with what he says?

In this situation I will agree with him. Because in the market there are not enough good volume. With low market volume any big investors can manipulate the market.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Novice and traders that knows nothing and that can never know anything can talk that bitcoin is not a safe haven. As for those that are experienced, they can not do without but coin as a safe haven, even, that is why most holders are holding bitcoin. 

On 4/26/2020 at 1:13 PM, Hoda khecha said:

Of course Bitcoin can't be a haven because Bitcoin will never be able to keep its status quo. It will be upside down so it can never be anyone's haven.

Bitcoin is always volatile I don't know if the future due to this reason Bitcoin cannot be reffered to haven

1 hour ago, Amrhamza1999 said:

Bitcoin is really not safe. It's price can dump to 50-60% in one day. But Bitcoin also can be very profitable. I remember how Bitcoin price rise to 1000 dollars in one day. That is why Bitcoin is more good then gold.

for smart people who knows exactly how crypto market works, it is a safe heaven for them, trust me guys, you just gotta work harder on understanding this market.

Yes bitcoin can be called a safe heaven for investments because it is also profitable through holdings but what I don't like about it is the exposure it has towards scam activities that are causing many people out there to lose a lot of money.

I agree with him, Bitcoin cannot be considered a safe haven for the severity of its volatility so that the market value of bitcoin, which is estimated at about $ 200 billion, is nothing against the market value of gold, which is estimated at approximately $ 8 trillion, when the market value of bitcoin rises to more than $ 2 trillion then. Bitcoin can be considered a safe haven.

Even though we can earn money usage of using Cryptocurrencies, it doesn't all means it's a very safe environment, as scammers are flooding the system as sure as the tally of hackers which steal from users and even from multiple times exchanges, we even the binance was hacked sine years back

Yes bitcoin have some problem , but the security of bitcoin is very high , because the technology of blockchain maybe i can see impossible to be hacked. And also i don’t think bitcoin can suffering for liquidity because there is  a limit of product is 21 M BTC , and this will take 200 years to reach this number , so i don’t think so that will happen.

On 5/7/2020 at 1:16 PM, Shaza Ahmad said:

I agree with him, Bitcoin cannot be considered a safe haven for the severity of its volatility so that the market value of bitcoin, which is estimated at about $ 200 billion, is nothing against the market value of gold, which is estimated at approximately $ 8 trillion, when the market value of bitcoin rises to more than $ 2 trillion then. Bitcoin can be considered a safe haven.

I also agree that Bitcoin is not a safe haven, but not for just the reasons of the price fluctuations. Bitcoin's price was rising along with the adoption waves that were happening. People were interested in Bitcoin because it had the potential to become a method of purchasing goods online and on physical stores. In 2017 it was accepted as such in Japan and growth along with wide adoption begun in both SE Asia and in the US. People were expecting too much and Bitcoin proven that it couldn't scale in the end of the year, with transactions taking a day to get verified and fees reaching $50 on average. The problem is that abandoning the major characteristic of Bitcoin and just trying to pass it as a store of value might not work as the Bitcoin CT wants to.

it's now not a safe funding right now, however it would not suggest it would not have all the proper fundamentals to get to be one of the most secure investments ever. Volatitliy simply tells me that the charge should go tons better. And undervaluation causes lot's of crazy trades in this factor. We need way more time to get inside the actual price location.

Every thing has both positive and negative aspect. Bitcoin also has both quality. The positive aspect are you can make huge profit by buying at low price and selling for higher but you have to take risk. The negative aspect are they are semi-anonymous coin we can't now the details of the coin, there is high chance of money laundering.