Bitcoin Not A Safe Haven - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Bitcoin Not A Safe Haven

This is incorrect talk. Working in this field is a wonderful and beautiful thing, and you pour a lot of money through it and contribute to the development of this forum and the development of your standard of living every new day with this coding.

Like in some cases bitcoin is good due to its volatility and its values pumps at anytime, cos lots of investors have gain lots of profits in return due their high risk investments.

• +1 1

Indeed, Bitcoin cannot be considered a safe haven as it says.
But we might say that Bitcoin is the safe haven for the crypto world,
Many large investors have classified Bitcoin as a safe haven in 2020 during the Corona pandemic,
This is due to the intensity of the increase in dealers and the severity of investors' attachment to an asset that many consider to be a store of value in times of crisis.
So some are starting to compare Bitcoin with gold in terms of safe havens.

No one said it's safe, as we all know bitcoin is very volatil , that's why many investors and countries avoiding investing crypto, but i think it's not safe but it's much more profitable than the other investments. Some people say it's a digital gold. I beileve crypto becames more famous ever year, there's a lot of new investors joining this crypto world.

• +3 1

Bitcoin can be consider as safe heaven buy gold is more attracted because is stable in price and have less risk than bitcoin, but the volatility of bitcoin have bring good opportunity that have change life of some people and they consider it as safe heaven for them. 

I do not agree with you about this, my friend, as Bitcoin is a safe haven for profitable investment in the long run and obtaining an excellent and continuous profit in addition to that, the value of your money maintains its value through Bitcoin and is better than tangible currencies whose value decreases significantly

Therefore, I recommend entering this field and increasing investments before it is too late

• +1 1

Yes, there are lots of advantage of bitcoins. This is very wrong to say that bitcoin is not safe. I think that bitcoin is very safe and secure coin for our use. We can easily get good profit with the help of bitcoins. I also suggest you to use these wallets.

Yes gentlemen I am little bit agree with you the Bitcoin is violate and not save but in these days if you see the market of the Bitcoin there are many peoples are interested to buy and sell his Bitcoins on this farum

On 1/18/2020 at 12:20 AM, hmind said:

What do you think about Mike O'Sullivan's view of the Bitcoin problem. Is there a difference of opinion with him, or do you agree with what he says?

The security offered by BTC does not depend on predictions because you simply have to see the present and the future as it is, today we can see a BTC with great prices and very large companies investing in it, implying that there is great potential in BTC and a very high security, everything will depend on what laws and how many countries will continue to join this great financial wave.

• +2 1

Investment which gives high profit has more risk than those that give low profit. So investment in Bitcoin is risky. The prices of Bitcoin is volatile unlike fiat currency. So if one wants to invest in Bitcoin must consider the risk involved.

On 1/18/2020 at 2:59 PM, Satishmolankar said:

See rick is an every field of works show me where is no risk but if we always think about risk then we can't do anything in your life and those who take risk they will achieve what they want in their life

Crypto is a great business and in this business we need to take the risk becasue without risk nothing is possible and in the crypto market so many peoples will earn good money and they change their life.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My dear, perhaps only the centralization of cryptocurrencies and exclusively Bitcoin makes people think that they are insecure, but they do not know that they are using a large encryption algorithm and it is impossible to penetrate it because it is a very advanced technology, and perhaps countries not adopting Bitcoin until now may be one of the reasons for mistrusting Bitcoin Thank you

• +1 1

No, dear, I don't think it's true, for me that the best place to invest is Bitcoin, the high volatility in the price of Bitcoin is what distinguishes it, it gives us a very big profit, it's the best I have. 

• +5 1

Bitcoin is not always stable but in some cases it is good for us and in some cases it is bad for us. We all know that whenever we do something we have to gain or lose but  All I can say is that it will be very helpful for us and it will be of great benefit to us.

For me bitcoin is the best coin to collect  some profit  if you are smart with crypto market knowledge  because  there has thousands  crypto trader who daily invest their money  on bitcoin for a certain time  and collect  profit  from it so why we need to think is btc heaven  or not.. 

Bitcoin is a great project. Bitcoin is the only coin that I can depend on which I believe those that hold or invest will surely make profits in some time to come in the future. 

Edited by Nersreem

Maybe in my opinion bitcoin is still good to invest money just make sure to buy in the good price and sell with the most good price we’ll crypto is interesting

What he said is actually true there is no safeword in the digital world like Cryptocurrency. However, for the sake of pursuing profits, everyone is willing to invest their Fiat to make it a Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency by using several security features such as a Bitcoin hardware wallet

I do not think that bitcoin is not a safe heaven. I think that if we invest in bitcoin at current time then this is good investment of our lifes. So this is heaven

We all know that gold is the one who can assure as to be rich, but bitcoin is really good too even it's too risky. Since bitcoin is way more easy to obtain and to earn, this is the reason why many people love to invest in this coin because this can also give us profit if we are patient

I personally think that it really is not a safe haven, especially for people who are not into taking risks. As we all know that it is a decentralized system, and with that being said, people who engage into the cryptoworld are risk takers who are not afraid of the possible loss in the future

The complete immaturity of the crypto markets and the large instability of trading prices, keep Bitcoin on the side of risky investments. This is a type of event that may cause a number of discussions about the most common digital currency in the world, due to anger, growing tensions and rampant speculation.

Bitcoin is a safe heaven for me and i am pretty sure its a safe heaven for many other investors because you are the owner of your money and no one else is entitled to using it other than you like we see it happening in banks

Bitcoin has not yet reached the stage where we can set our sights as a safe haven, as it has not acted in tandem with events that press the markets to move to the possession of safe havens.

• +1 1

Bitcoin or even any other cryptocurrency should not be considered safe haven becauae volitality and uncertainty can take effect at anytime.