What would you ask Satoshi Nakamoto ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapdrx

What would you ask Satoshi Nakamoto ?

4 hours ago, yoasswbi21 said:

This is a very difficult thing to think about because there are so many questions I want to ask him. I need to ask why you disappear when everyone of you is looking for success.

Relax, you can ask me this, he explained about the relationship with this forum or all about crypto. I will be happy to answer it.

On 1/30/2020 at 10:12 AM, thangvn00lc said:

is an anonymous person or organization that created Bitcoin and created the open source software Bitcoin Core (formerly Bitcoin-Qt) to make the public use Bitcoin.

what are the future plans of him to do for the bitcoin and blockchain era?

I will not ask Satoshi Nakamoto anything and I will just thank him for what he gave and this amazing bitcoin coin has changed my life for the better

Life is great and enjoy it

First I will thank you and then appreciate him for the work he has done because of that work we are getting our opportunity to be part of this globalplatform also we are getting payment that is in Bitcoin form and it is very beneficial because we are getting familiar with the cryptocurrency also people are getting more attract towards trading because the payment we are getting maximum are you using it for trading that is more beneficial and good for everyone they're getting more knowledge about marketing analysis this things will give them benefit in upcoming time when they're going for a high amount of investments.

On 16.01.2020 at 13:14, Sapdrx said:

We all know that the founder of Bitcoin/Blockchain Satochi Nakamoto is anonymous, but what would you ask him or her if you got to ask just one question?

i would ask him/her/them if he regret being anonymous at the start because at the moment he can't came out with reasonable proofs he was creator

I would ask him how to maintain complete anonymity in the network and in financial terms, I think that he knows completely how to track people and so it is still not found.

I want to thank him for this technique that he presented to us and I want to ask him if he had planned for the future of bitcoin and does he know what its end is because no one knows for sure what is the future of bitcoin for sure

Edited by Zaino34

21 hours ago, kipara said:

If I got a chance to ask a question to satoshi nakamoto is thst, where did he got the idea of creating bitcoin?.

And the second question is that, why did he not devil himself?.

LOL, what do you mean by deviling himself, is that even a thing?

What I would rather ask him is why did he create bitcoin in the first place, his purpose of creating it? And why he did disappeared after creating such a great piece?. Only if I can see him and ask 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

If l would like to have any chance asking from Satoshi, l ask why did you choose stay unknown. What was purpose of him/her or them, doesn't matter. 🙂 

If I had the chance, I would have asked. Is it possible to change the technology of coin distribution, namely, to change the mining conditions and algorithm ?

while now the price of bitcoin is rising and becoming a profitable investment asset. so what do you think (satoshi) about the current development of bitcoin.I meanhow you knew that this coin will be so successful?? And the second question is why you are hidden now, for what reasons your disappeared?? And I would continue, 'when you launched blockchain, did you ever think about today's situation?'. or I would ask, if he has whether a different purpose or not before the project.

If I was given an opportunity to meet the creator of bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto and ask him one question I was going to ask him why he is hiding his identity.

On 1/16/2020 at 7:14 PM, Sapdrx said:

We all know that the founder of Bitcoin/Blockchain Satochi Nakamoto is anonymous, but what would you ask him or her if you got to ask just one question?

I would ask him how did he come up with a site that help people earn money. How did he come up to fight the government against their power and while helping people earn too. He created a chang in how money is moving. 

On 4/14/2020 at 10:57 AM, Trader21 said:

If l would like to have any chance asking from Satoshi, l ask why did you choose stay unknown. What was purpose of him/her or them, doesn't matter. 🙂 

Yea, I have the same instincts to ask about it,  and I would love to add more questions like how was he able to think the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency will survive for a long time

I eNt to first ask him / her why he was disapear. Why he don't  present him as legend. As he is a founder of such a pop currency. As everyone want  to know him.

I would like to ask him when did he started to learn anything about technologies and their implementing on the internet, also was he alone while creating bitcoin.

If I meet Satoshi Nakumoto, I will ask him why he fixed the Bitcoin number to exactly 21 million and not more or less than this number.

I will take many things from him, the most important of which is knowledge of why he created cryptocurrencies and what method he used to make these currencies very popular and high price

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If I meet Satoshi Nakamoto one day, I will have many questions, but one of these questions is why he has been hiding for so long without identifying himself.

I would ask him how the blockchain system works and whether it is possible to hack it in the near future, since most likely he made this system and hoped that it would always exist.

In fact, I do not have a question, I mean, everything I need to know has been studied almost kah with regard to crypto and its properties. But if I were supposed to really ask his questions, I would start with it. Is it possible that actually the digital currencies are the reason for our happiness?
Is all that is said about digital currencies now that they came to the failure of the coins and the old financial system, or did you create them in order to create a disturbance of the currency balance

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I would ask how would he solve scaling issues with btc. Also i would ask why he haven't touched his bitcoins in all this time if he was still alive and everything. 

I would like to ask with Satoshi Nakamoto what is the reason of being anonymous if people recognize you then you were be called father of bitcoin and what is plan for making limited bitcoin.