What would you ask Satoshi Nakamoto ? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapdrx

What would you ask Satoshi Nakamoto ?

Not more than two significant questions that will in turns has solve the remaining difficulties or challenges bedeviling the fast acceptance of crypto currency world wide. The first is to congratulate and honor him with award, seek for his intervention to work on sophisticated project to curtailed the rising cases of scamming and hacking of crypto currency system, secondly lasting solution and regulations to decrease the numbers of dead coins at the capital markets and how to strengthen and improve the existing potential coins

• +3 1

I am not ask anything from the satoshi nakamoto but i just want to know that how he generate the BTC and also the other coins generating system becasue in the crypto market so many peoples that know the BTC hacking is impossible and that is the main thing that how he create the non hacking system.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Maybe I'll tell him how much bitcoin you get, at what price you are going to sell it, and why keep yourself out of sight? Although everyone loves you for this achievement.

I would probably ask if he was alone all the time or he had help from somebody else that we don't know about. It seems to be very difficult for one person to pull this off and although it could happen I think there is valid data that maybe prove it was at least one more person involved, perhaps not always but as an assistant.

He is a person who deserves many international awards, and this is what he added to humanity, in fact I do not have a specific question if I met him, and I think that I will not meet him someday, but I want to know his thinking during the creation of Bitcoin, and was he waiting for all this brilliant success?

I will like to ask him for how he create this forum, and how much support he has, and how long has he been thinking and developing the projects and how can we develop such kind in the future. 

Hello friend. I think this is true.I would like to ask how he or she came up with the idea of Bitcoin and how it is possible at the moment.Think about making bitcoin part of the evolution of cryptocurrency and how he went about the process of making his idea a reality.

Thank you

I don't have anything to ask Satoshi. Why should we care for the personal life of this person. It is that he didn't want and he left and why we keep wondering about Satoshi, there was no reason to waste our time as we won't ever know who it was.

• +2 1

I would beg him to give me about 200 bitcoins for 3 years that would be really important and we need to go with that and put together that strategy working still we need to keep up and put together everything moving and putting up the right source to it

There are many questions that everyone wants to ask the founder of Bitcoin, but now it has become unimportant because large companies now control Bitcoin, in addition to that there is a large team behind the Bitcoin, so the question has become to the big whales and what they want to do with Bitcoin.

I will thank him for this technique that he presented to us and I want to ask him if he had planned for the future of bitcoin and does he know what its end is? Then lastly I'll ask him why he decided to stay anonymous.

What do you think of being partners? Maybe he will laugh a lot when he hears this question, but I have the right to take my chance, he may be in a strange mood and accept, in the end this is Satoshi and I will not have the opportunity to meet him every day.

• +3 1

I would like to first thank Satoshi Nakatomo for creating Bitcoin.
Then I want to ask him what was your goal when you launched Bitcoin, was your goal money or fame or the creation of a new global financial system that would benefit the whole world.
Do you think that you have achieved your goal and what are your plans after Bitcoin has achieved great success?

• +1 1

On 1/16/2020 at 5:14 PM, Sapdrx said:

We all know that the founder of Bitcoin/Blockchain Satochi Nakamoto is anonymous, but what would you ask him or her if you got to ask just one question?

Bitcoin was created by a man in disguise named Satoshi Nakamoto.  He has done a lot of good by founding Bitcoin.  Bitcoin's price is much better.  Bitcoin is a very expensive currency.  Whenever I had the opportunity to question Satoshi Nakamoto, I would tell him why he kept his identity secret

He is a character who deserves many global awards, and this is what he delivered to humanity, in reality I do no longer have a particular query if I met him, and I suppose that I will now not meet him someday, however I prefer to comprehend his wondering in the course of the advent of Bitcoin, and was once he ready for all this wonderful success? 

My friend, I do not want to ask Satoshi Nakamoto anything, but I just want to criticize him for why he left the Bitcoin rights that would have made him the richest in the world, so he is a genius when he created Bitcoin. It is very excellent. He created a very advanced technology. Thank you.

• +4 1

I would like to ask why he decided to create this cryptocurrency, why, what occurred to him then, how much cryptocurrency he has, who helped him in this matter.  and this is perhaps the main thing that interests me so far.

My question that I will ask satoshi nakamoto will be why did he create bitcoin and blockchain how did he manage to create then and what inspires him to create them

As for me, if I can ask Satoshi, I will tell him why you did not distribute Bitcoin equitably to everyone and did not make us get it for a long time.

Edited by abd1992

I just ask him how he do this. What is the actual plan In future. ?  But I think that is like a dream . because he never give us a opportunitie for asking one question.

I would like to know what was his intention when he founded Bitcoin. Is it (Bitcoin) moving in the right direction as expected. What was his dream?

On 1/16/2020 at 12:14 PM, Sapdrx said:

We all know that the founder of Bitcoin/Blockchain Satochi Nakamoto is anonymous, but what would you ask him or her if you got to ask just one question?

If you got to ask him one question, I will ask how did he get to form the coins? Because it is really hard to discover how to form active coins as you does. Finally, I will commend you for the effort you have made to the whole of cryptocurrency.

Anosatoshi Nakamoto did a lot to humanity with this new and distinguished work, and this system will change all the old financial systems, so if I will stand in front of it, I will thank him for me and all the children of humanity for this ingratitude and I think his name will immortalize him in history.

Before I ask him About something I will thank him first, and then I will ask him about how this great idea came to him, and also I will ask him about what he was doing

• +2 1

There are many important questions that I want to ask members with great experience and I want to ask the founder and developer of these currencies, will we continue to work with this encryption and achieve very big successes.