What would you ask Satoshi Nakamoto ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapdrx

What would you ask Satoshi Nakamoto ?

I would first of all ask him why he decided to remain anonymous.

I'll find out if he has anonymously recommended amendments to BTC.

Actually I think it is dream. And I think this dream is not true. Because he can't showing himself. Now can know satoshi nakamo

Of course, Satoshi Nakamoto would ask why he was hiding his identity in secret. However, I think it is very difficult to identify him. No one will be able to give Satoshi Nakamoto original information. It's just the idea of people.

I would ask him how he came up with such a brilliant and wonderful idea. And also, why he remained anonymous after developing something as good as this. 

I would like to ask him about the basic purpose of creating blockchain technology and bitcoin. Because these to have revolutionize the world with a new gateway and increasing and spreading over the world.

I want to try to make also a good crypto currency project, what resources can I used?

That's my question I guess because as an IT student I want to try to make money in the future using my project. Also crypto currency is also a thing now.

First of all , I want to tell you that I am beginner in crypto.I just want to ask, what is the ultimate goal of Satoshi's creation of Bitcoin? is it true only for transactions and payments as a substitute for other online payments?

thank you.

1 hour ago, Masum Billah said:

Yeah basically I'm not interested in asking him any questions.  Because I know it's not possible

Oh well, this is just a vision. If you don't have imagination you will not be successful in your life. I will ask why Satoshi is so closed with his life.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

As of now, the valuation of Bitcoin is rising and flattering profitable investment assets. I'm sorry later? Resolve what you think (sotoshi) in the recent stages of Bitcoin. General Chat Chat LoungWhat is the ultimate goal of discovering Bitcoin in Satoshi? Is there no more sincerity than transactions and payments for other online payments.....

At 2009, Satoshi Nakamoto first launched Bitcoin. He is unlikely to meet her though. If I still have a chance to talk to him then I will ask him how much Bitcoin you have??

probably i would ask him to teach me how to hack a bitcoin wallet 😂 but in fact i have many questions about bitcoin and if one day i see mr / mrs satushi i will ask him about the bitcoin's mining platform and btc blocks.

On 1/16/2020 at 7:14 PM, Sapdrx said:

We all know that the founder of Bitcoin/Blockchain Satochi Nakamoto is anonymous, but what would you ask him or her if you got to ask just one question?

I just want to know on how to be successful. I also want to ask him what he do on all of his bitcoin that he has, and i think its impossible to know his identity after all.

9 hours ago, Hasan123 said:

I want to ask if it can win the world.  I would like to say whether it would make a better system to use.  How can we get public love for all of us

It is a good question to ask Satoshi because many are curious to what could become of bitcoin in the future and if it could even survive.

On 1/16/2020 at 7:14 PM, Sapdrx said:

We all know that the founder of Bitcoin/Blockchain Satochi Nakamoto is anonymous, but what would you ask him or her if you got to ask just one question?

If I will be given the chance to ask a one question to Satoshi Nakamoto then my question will be. Why did you abandon your project and decide to hide your identity? 

Because I am still puzzled why he do this even after bitcoin became very popular. 

I would ask satoshi nakamoto that sell me your brand name. Nowadays people are aware of Satoshi name and eagerly want more about this name. This is the name of trust for the poor people

An interesting question. if I met Satoshi Nakamoto I would ask him "why do you have ideas and create a good cryptocurrency like bitcoin?" this is a question I always ask.

Actually I think it is not possible. Because i know don't find him. But specially thanks him to creat this Bitcoin

I will ask him if he can do more amazing than bitcoin or even block chain if that is only he can do, though it is really big help for everyone now and many inspired to do what he did.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

20 hours ago, Sm Shabbir mahmud said:

I would ask to satoshi nakamoto that why you feel need to create Bitcoin or blockchain technology . How you create Bitcoin and how much money you spent on it . We can ask huge number of questions form them .

I will answer that one for satoshi; he would say "i have failed i mean for bitcoin and crypto in general to be decentralized, anonymity nand no need to level your identity to anybody, untouchable by the governments, but all seems to last soon, i see the wrong side of bitcoin"

On 1/16/2020 at 4:21 PM, rjroshan said:

Since 2009 people interesting to research satoshi Nakamoto well as bitcoin too. One of the top keywords is this person's name still people want to s him. After meeting satoshi Nakamoto i may ask him that how many bitcoins do you have now and how you created the world first bitcoin or satoshi yourself.

If you meet with satoshi Nakamoto than he is not tell you that how he create the BTC becasue it is a secret and peoples will know that no one will hack this and it is so much secure and good business sin the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, wilbertson said:

So you think he could stay anonymous forever, never even have a feeling of him come out????

I will ask him, why is he hiding after all he is a genius.

I will first of all thank him for this life changing creation and then inquire about the challenges and setbacks he faced when he started and how he overcame them without giving up on this project.

I want to ask him if he expected Bitcoin to meet this success? I think he was impressed after the big rise in the value of Bitcoin! I want to ask him if there are new projects for him?

Satoshi nakamoto was the one who founded satoshi. I will ask him about concept of satoshi and from where he got this unique concept. Really good concept her invented. Now many people's are enjoying their earning through bitcoins earning. Thank you brother for posting this kind of post.

I think if I am to meet the creator of this digital assets (bitcoins) Satoshi Nakamoto  someday I would ask him  if he know when the  time the mining of bitcoins will end I will be eager to hear an interesting answer from him