Bitcoin instead of Dollar !! - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Bitcoin instead of Dollar !!

2 hours ago, mzk7736 said:

It would be like putting the economy of a superpower at stake because US dollar is very less volatile and almost stable that gives security to the persons who invest in the stock exchange of USA while Bitcoin is very much volatile and it is going to put a lot of investment maybe in billions of dollars at stake.

I agree with you @mzk7736. The volatility of Bitcoin will be a problem for everyone who wants to invest in the stock exchange. Many investors fear Bitcoin because of it's volatility and they are afraid to take the risk. They only prefer stable currencies like USD etc. So, because of this I don't think that Bitcoin could replace the US Dollar.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I do not think that Bitcoin will replace the US dollar, because the dollar is a symbol of countries and cannot be replaced or changed in various currencies, and bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies remain just a modern financial system.

It will be great if it happens and im sure btc will be more valuable than now but its a bit hard to happen because dollar is accepted in most of the countries and when you travel abroad you use dollar but btc is not accepted in a lot of countries and even in some of them its illegal.

There is no way every country cannot replace its currency with bitcoin. Bitcoin also cannot meet the needs of every country to become a currency. The price of bitcoin will continue to rise even though it is not adopted in a currency because bitcoin investing is much more profitable.

• +1 1

Bitcoin instead of the dollar, well it is difficult to displace the dollar and especially when bitcoin is very limited in its global reach, that is, bitcoin does not have global acceptance and many governments put their obstacles, instead the dollar reaches everywhere without restrictions on the universal currency par excellence, all countries prefer to have dollars to other currencies, world trade is done in dollars and not in bitcoin, there is also the limitation of the amount of bitcoin in the world.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/16/2020 at 1:30 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !
Today we would talk about an important issue , which is , Can the US government replace the dollar with Bitcoin !! ? 
We know if this happens , the Bitcoin price will rise staggeringly ! Also , the price of the Dollar will become very low ! 
Do you think this could happen !!? 

The USA government is not thats foolish to make their world currency to die and accept the unknown coin like bitcoin which will never be the rest of USA.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/16/2020 at 3:44 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Oh really !!? 
I never heard that !! Thank you for this good information , I think through this statement that it is difficult to eplace dollar with the digital currency ! 

Soon the dollar fiat shape is finished and the digital share is appear becasue they submit their documents for the digital assets from fiat currency and soon they do this and than other countries will do this same and they convert their fiat money to the digital currency.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is possible for a government like the US to make the whole payment system into a unified place using cryptocurrency, at the same time I don't think that it's possible that cryptocurrency will be adopted as the national currency in the near future.

Nop. I don't see it happening,  btc and other cryptocurrencies are just a back up to present currency we use, the only thing I know for sure is that a time will come when the whole world will accept cryptocurrencies as a legitimate means of transactions. @iloveyobit @Migo @Sunny kumar

• Useful or interesting 2

i dont really think that is possible because bitcoin transaction fees are pretty high at the moment and if i want to buy something priced 1$ i should pay more than 2$ of transaction fee. so still fiat cash is better.

• +2 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On 1/16/2020 at 12:30 PM, AmjadBydn said:

We know if this happens , the Bitcoin price will rise staggeringly !

This is why Bitcoin will not be adopted instead of a fiat currency. Beacuse fiat needs to be losing price slowly and this increases investing this money and not hoarding. Investing helps with development and this in turn with creating more wealth. A normal and healthy economy works better like that. The problem is when we use money to cover for future development and create debt. Debt levels are important and some economies had reached high levels of debt and were punished for it in previous years. Bitcoin because it is not inflative will be hoarded. It is an investment on it's own and not a fiat currency.

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Victoria' said:

I think it is impossible for bitcoin to replace fiat money because first of all, it is volatile and a volatile coin is not an ideal way of payment, second bitcoin is ideal for investment and not for payment, third many stores don't take cryptocurrency as a way of payment so I think it is impossible for bitcoin to replace fiat money.

But even if bitcoin wont be able to replace bitcoin still there are other coins that are stable and they would have no problem supporting bitcoin in replacing fiat.

brother i think is very difficult becasue it will lead to the collapse of the economy of major countries and will not allow this , but in the future i think that this will be inevitable that bitcoin is the first currency , so i hope i answred to your question .

Bitcoin may or can replace US dollars as the world most used or reserve currency. But it very difficult for this to happen even though it going to happen its going to bitcoin need to improve in many important aspect. But it will be very difficult for bitcoin to replace dollars. @iloveyobit 

• +1 2

On 11/27/2020 at 7:54 AM, Husnyjaf said:

Bitcoin may or can replace US dollars as the world most used or reserve currency. But it very difficult for this to happen even though it going to happen its going to bitcoin need to improve in many important aspect. But it will be very difficult for bitcoin to replace dollars. @iloveyobit 

thats true and bitcoin wont going to replace dollar in one night or year , also dollar is not perfect and with the corona virus people are already open minded to the bitcoin idea 

• +1 1

11 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

thats true and bitcoin wont going to replace dollar in one night or year , also dollar is not perfect and with the corona virus people are already open minded to the bitcoin idea 

Yes my friend. Dollars have been  in existence for centuries, the spirit in it cant be killed easily.  The number of countries using dollars is much. But bitcoin users are not that much as dollars. Bitcoin cant replace dollars.

On 11/28/2020 at 11:45 AM, iloveyobit said:

I think both currencies are good for the economy and for the world's finance, but if there is a coin that can take the place of usd, it would be a fiat currency (such as Euro, GBP)

Hardly this happens, since the dollar is the official currency of the USA, first it is a patriotic symbol of the nation. And it's also fully controllable by the U.S. Federal Reserve.  Now the dollar has total control of financial operations worldwide remains the most used currency I keep repeating these two must coexist.

• +3 1

No nation or country will allow Bitcoin to replace it national currency talk less of United state except if they a country will create it own crypto currency the reason why no country will allow Bitcoin to replace it currency is because Bitcoin is a decentralized currency and you can never modify it to a centralized currency and it can never be in the control of the government unlike national currency that is in the control of government.

It would be a dream come true for all of us who have been supporting cryptocurrencies, but that in my opinion is impossible, no country would go against its national currency. Also they will not be able to have control of BTC as if they have it with the USD and that no country would change it, they will never regulate its power and less a world power.

• +4 1

On 10/14/2020 at 9:12 PM, zhoutong said:

It will not help you to make more money but with your bitcoin if you held them you will be able to buy ten houses and a few mansions.

What a point ! If I had BTC that was bought in 2015, I would already have a nice car to have a long trip but have sold at the cheapest rate. As digital gold, holding BTC for a long term purpose may not hurt the initial investors but most of the investors are compelled to sell them in FOMO. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

No, I don’t believe that. Dollars are a world currency that has been established all over the world for a very long time. So far, it is simply impossible to replace them with dollars. But it is possible that in decades something will change.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

there should be any way to define the rate of the cryptocurrency or btc otherewise there is no possibility of using the currency if you are interestig in it just do it.

I don't think this can ever happen. Bitcoin is very much high and volatile. To run a country there needs a fixed currency. But bitcoin along with whole Cryptocurrency is volatile. Maybe bitcoin will be an alternate way but can never replace real currency.

• +2 1

Honestly, no way this is going to happen. US government doesn't even deal with cryptocurrencies regulation, let alone they will replace their national currency with Bitcoin. In my opinion this is a bit unrealistic and if the US is going to move towards this financial revolution lead by Bitcoin, it's much more likely they would develop a CBDC, jus as China is being doing with its digital Yuan.

• +2 1