Bitcoin instead of Dollar !! - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Bitcoin instead of Dollar !!

I think it will take a time and a long time for any crypto to replace the world dominant Dollar its very important for all of us to work as hard and make sure that we are doing the right thing in this market and actually develop the right idea that would work in any process that we see out there, we need to do a lot of work and perfectly, it will take years for this to happen and unless a miracle does happen.

As you said the price of Bitcoin will increase a lot if this happens. But a national currency must be stable and prices of goods can't change significantly in small time so for this reason Bitcoin can't become a national currency. It has other use case and as a currency it can't be used, this was the thought years ago and everyone except Ver understood that Bitcoin is not a currency. Fees are high and when it is used fees can be very high. Price is unstable and nobody wants to be the next pizza guy so nobody is buying anything.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Danii2312 said:

US government will never replace dollar with bitcoin because dollar is legal and centralized currency and government institution has full control over it on the other hand bitcoin is decentralize currency and no one has control over it.

They don't have to replace dollars with Bitcoin because there is already a crypto that is pegged to dollars and they are numerous. The US might never accept crypto but one day they will be rushing into it. 

On 1/16/2020 at 11:30 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !
Today we would talk about an important issue , which is , Can the US government replace the dollar with Bitcoin !! ? 
We know if this happens , the Bitcoin price will rise staggeringly ! Also , the price of the Dollar will become very low ! 
Do you think this could happen !!? 

Although Bitcoin may not replace dollars but there certainly would be a crypto currency that would replace the US dollars. Crypto currencies are becoming very useful and also affordable which is why I think that people will switch to making use of it.

Oh really !!?
  I've never heard of it before !!  Thank you for this good information, I think with this statement, will it be very difficult to make a dollar epilogue through digital currency?  But instead of dollars, Bitcoin, I think it's really good

Dollar is an international currency so if somehow its replaced in country like US than surely bitcoin market will rise up in a drastic way.And hopefully it will happen very soon because world is changing as well as cashless system will prevail hence cryptos will run this world.

Well, no one knows what is gonna happen in the future. But eventually Bitcoin was created for this purpose only, replacing Fiats.

Currently digital money only exists within a certain framework and we are very limited to make transactions in life. But in the next years, people's tendency will shift to online payments on the Internet, at which time USD will no longer be used and will eventually be replaced by cryptocurrency. The online payment will be very easy and just needs a smartphone to buy everything.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I think now, even in the near future, the US government cannot replace the dollar with bitcoin because the dollar as a major global currency represents one of the elements of strength for the United States because the dollar is a central currency subject to government policy, while Bitcoin is a decentralized currency that is difficult to control.

Now the BTC value is not high at this time but i hope that soon the BTC touch the high first it touch the 200,000$ and than it touch the 1million dollar becasue the future of the BTC is so much bright becasue it is going to be legal soon in all over the world.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/26/2020 at 7:43 PM, Fixfin said:

I don't think this will happen. The dollar will keep going down a lot and maybe the USA economy will have a lot of problems. Perhaps Bitcoin can help them but it will need to buy many bitcoin and this will send the price very high. This will create other problems as noone will want to sell the bitcoin or spend them, something that happens today that we want to hold and sell after many years.

Well, we didn't need to compare the bitcoin to dollar because we all know that they have a big difference and also a usage, bitcoin has a huge amount of value in the market and many people are being interested with it because you can invest some money for it's volatility.

theoretically anything can happen, but in practice I don't think that the US government will replace dollars with any other currency, especially crypto

5 hours ago, OthmaneSmira said:

Summary. Bitcoin could potentially replace the U.S. dollar as the world's reserve currency, but for this to happen, the digital currency would need to make progress in several important areas. Currencies serve as a medium of exchange, a store of value and a unit of account.

Well, bitcoin never been replace for the U.S dollars because we all know that this currency us very useful and also traditional to many people, it's hard to adopt this cryptocurrency especially for those not techy people.

It is difficult to see this possible, remember that the traditional system of economy is based on currencies that have a physical backing, in addition to the fact of having transactions that cannot be traced, of course, that makes BTC an easy target for those who move money illegally, I see little viable the adoption of BTc as the currency of a Nation.

I think this does not seem possible. America will not allow this. The dollar is the legal currency of America. All control belongs to America. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is a cryptocurrency under the control of decentralized people. Why would he approve a currency that is invisible to the eye instead of a tangible currency? Also, money can be printed at any time. But Bitcoin is limited. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency trading. I think it is very difficult to approve bitcoin instead of US dollar.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think this will happen, because the U.S government has started a great innovation by creating Digital dollar, which is still at the preliminary. Bitcoin will still remain what it's called for. 

Всё к этому и идёт,со временем криптовалюта заменит доллар,но какая именно не известно,хотя много новостей о том что рипл будет вместо доллара.

• +1 1

BTC is an asset that stores value like gold, so it is difficult to deal with it physically if it is not equal to the value of what the public has agreed upon as a commodity such as banknotes rather than dealing with gold and silver. Remember that the traditional economy is based on financially backed currencies, in addition to the fact that it is decentralized. It is uncontrolled, which makes it difficult as a currency for a country because it depends on the size of the quantity acquisition, but it will be a central currency development gateway to deal with electronic sales

No. Since any government wants to control its currency. And bitcoin is the property of all countries and people. Parallel use is of course indisputable

• +1 1

That is very interesting idea, but as for me, world is still not ready to replace fiat to the cryptocurrency, because a lot of humans even don't know about it, but in 2050 probably, cryptocurrency will be more popular than fiat and governments of some countries will decide replace bitcoin instead of dollar of another their nation currency 

• +5 1

On 1/16/2020 at 7:30 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !
Today we would talk about an important issue , which is , Can the US government replace the dollar with Bitcoin !! ? 
We know if this happens , the Bitcoin price will rise staggeringly ! Also , the price of the Dollar will become very low ! 
Do you think this could happen !!? 

I personally see it very difficult for that to happen, even though bitcoin is so important today

• +5 1

From my little knowledge, 

We always need some unit to measure somethings value. In that case, must measure bitcoins value in usd to make it comfortable for the world. when btc price is too high, we convert it with usd. so, we must need stable currencies and btc is not of them.

• +5 1

bitcoin never replaced any country currency ,so l don't think bitcoin replace dollar and us government also not do,because bitcoin is not stable in prices, how many times we see bitcoin loss their prices, and usd is strong currency to campare to another country currency, and so many countries not allows crypto currency.

I do not believe that the United States will adopt Bitcoin as a currency, because it would lose its global influence, it is well known by all that what maintains the United States economy is its power to influence the world financial system with the issuance of non-backed paper money The virtual adoption of Bitcoin as a currency would put it on the same level as other countries that would depend on the power of the market and not on the power of the United States. It would also be like lowering their heads and accepting that a system in which they were always against, if it works ... Although accepting this kind of thing would not be something alien to them since they have become accustomed to opposing things and then saying that they do work .

• +2 1

I think the best way to income daily is to through this forum. But other than that Yobit offers good projects investment in investbox. And by seeing those projects,any user can get attracted and those investment plans also offers good profits on daily basis or monthly basis. So that's how you can earn. And also you can get free coins from Yobit.