Bitcoin instead of Dollar !! - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Bitcoin instead of Dollar !!

I don't think so that usa government will replace dollors by bitcoins. It will impact on other currencies if happened so. Whereas dollor has already high value and already Poplar so i don't think that it will get replaced. Whereas bitcoin is banned in many countries and at this time replacing dollor by bitcoin won't be wise decision.

On 1/16/2020 at 3:44 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Oh really !!? 
I never heard that !! Thank you for this good information , I think through this statement that it is difficult to eplace dollar with the digital currency ! 

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . I think through this statement that is different to eplace dollar with the digital currency 

18 minutes ago, Emran4231 said:

I do not think that America will accept Bitcoin because they are not the founder of Bitcoin. And if they take it wrong, I think it will have an impact on their economy. Thanks

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . I think it will have an impact on theri economy thanks 

On 1/16/2020 at 3:41 PM, mskhatri24 said:

US government will never replace dollar with bitcoin because dollar is legal and centralized currency and government institution has full control over it on the other hand bitcoin is decentralize currency and no one has control over it.

this is the actual problem i think they will never let to replace us dollars with bitcoins and yes they have control over it i mean dollars so they may go for another alternative which benefits them

On 1/16/2020 at 11:30 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !
Today we would talk about an important issue , which is , Can the US government replace the dollar with Bitcoin !! ? 
We know if this happens , the Bitcoin price will rise staggeringly ! Also , the price of the Dollar will become very low ! 
Do you think this could happen !!? 

This can never happens and it will never happen the only and highest thing that can happen is to declared bit coin as a global currency where it's legal to use it every where money is accepted.

I don't think this can happen. It will be very hard. They might work together though but the US cannot replace its local currency with bitcoin. Their economy might fall also.

I do not imagine that happens as one of the reasons why the United States does not purpose up patient cryptocurrencies as it does not mean near to be a switch for the dough as an intercontinental currency of altercation ... conceivably they be able to live together, that would static be dreadfully good.

On 1/16/2020 at 3:32 PM, bitlionheart78 said:

Bitcoin will always be an alternative to currency.  It will never replace any currency in the world but it can be used as alternative.  The reason for this is that government will not allow it.

I agree with you completely bitcoin would never replace other currency it is a digital currency and dollar is a physical which cannot be replaced due to many rules and regulations.

it would be very nice, a dream that will never happen for a simple reason, not because the technological means are lacking but only because bitcoin is more difficult to tax than the dollar...

Bitcoin is a digital currency, has no form and can be used as an international payment instrument. Dollar is the traditional currency of a certain country.

• -1 1

I don't think that this idea will succeed that much because there are most of the users who deals with dollar also I have seen the group of user who convert their Bitcoins in Dollars for the withdrawal process so I don't think that Bitcoin will succeed by dominating dollar.

This could be possible and there are some benefits also but the thing is that if the US government replaces the dollar with the Bitcoin. then the value of Bitcoin will be very high and it will be the most demanding thing in the world because everyone knows that most of the trade in the world is going on with dollar and we also know that the Bitcoin is getting popular day by day also.

On 1/16/2020 at 3:38 PM, Man said:

That will never happen. The US continues to use the dollar as a strong currency. I have already said that Bitcoin is only a second or alternative currency.

Yes I think that too ! because USA will never accept that ! I think USA will make a war for the countries that will use BTC instead of Dollar !

On 2/20/2020 at 8:45 AM, ex00ex said:

Bitcoin will always continue to be an alternative  currency just like other digital currency.  It can never replace any currency as because of its independent functioning.  Also the reason for this is that government will not allow it as its not legalized all across. 

Yes I agree with you ! you are saying the truth ! I think that countries will never accept that bitcoin to replace its currency ! but I wish that one day we can use bitcoin to pay !

On 2/22/2020 at 3:45 PM, Muzafrgrh said:
On 1/16/2020 at 9:38 PM, Man said:

That will never happen. The US continues to use the dollar as a strong currency. I have already said that Bitcoin is only a second or alternative currency.

Yes you are right i agree with you  ,bitcoin instead of dollar this will never happen 

Do you have a good reason for that? or the same as the reason I submit here. I want you to give reasons why the US cannot be replaced by Bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 1/16/2020 at 5:30 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !
Today we would talk about an important issue , which is , Can the US government replace the dollar with Bitcoin !! ? 
We know if this happens , the Bitcoin price will rise staggeringly ! Also , the price of the Dollar will become very low ! 
Do you think this could happen !!? 

I think it is Fomo news that was deliberately made to damage the image and price of the dollar by comparing it to bitcoin. but in reality the price of the US dollar is the highest price for now in the world but the price of BTC is the same where in this world.

On 1/16/2020 at 3:32 PM, bitlionheart78 said:

Bitcoin will always be an alternative to currency.  It will never replace any currency in the world but it can be used as alternative.  The reason for this is that government will not allow it.

yes you are write i agreed with you

Welcome with me
It is impossible for the US government to give up the dollar in favor of bitcoin
The dollar is the symbol of sovereignty, but Bitcoin does not own it, and does not control it

Bitcoins instead of dollars. Of course yes. In some countries there is payment options to bitcoins instead of dollars but more of the country doesn't have this option 

I do not think that this can happen. Bitcoin is a digital currency. As for the dollar, it is a paper currency and it is also popular. The governments will not allow Bitcoin to replace instead of any local currency because this will affect the state’s economy.

The government may find that cryptocurrencies in general and bitcoin in particular are difficult to perceive at first sight and replace them with dollars, but it is undoubtedly the next technological revolution that holds the world on the future of the digital economy.

• +3 1

I think bitcoin will not always be an option obligation to the public as many people don't like this invisible method of money. So it can't be done for them. No brother I don't think this will happen. There can be no replacement for the US dollar. Because if the US $ replaces, what you compare to.good luck...

I do not think that now or in the future whether it is bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency will replace the dollar or ordinary money of another country.

The governments do not encourage bitcoin because of the lack of central authority, which is the main reason why governments are afraid of this cryptocurrency and do not want to replace it with dollars.

No this will not happen. I dont think it will be easy for bitcoin to replace us dollar. Maybe bitcoin it can be accepted by the us government to be used public like dollar but to not to replace them.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!