Bitcoin instead of Dollar !! - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Bitcoin instead of Dollar !!

On 16/1/2020 at 6:30, AmjadBydn said:

Hola mis amigos !
Hoy hablaríamos de un tema importante, que es, ¡¿Puede el gobierno de los Estados Unidos  reemplazar  el  dólar  por  Bitcoin ?  !
¡Sabemos que si esto sucede, el  precio de Bitcoin  aumentará asombrosamente! Además, ¡el precio del  dólar  será muy bajo! 
¿Crees que esto podría pasar? 

If this happened it would really be something strange, because we will not know if it will give good or bad results, but something if we must be clear is that if they accept BTC as a means of payment or replacement to the Dollar, transactions can be made very fast and without region restrictions and it would be something immediately without waiting too long.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Despite the economic recession that the US is going through where it is predicted that the fall of the US dollar will exceed 10% in the coming weeks, I do not believe that the country will replace its national currency with Bitcoin. And more than economics I think it is a patriotic issue. The US prints unimaginable amounts of bills every day which are backed by absolutely nothing and everything in order to create a fictitious economy and is what those in charge prefer rather than choose to take other alternatives. There has been talk of a national digital currency project backed by its gold reserves but this is already part of another story.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 1/16/2020 at 2:30 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !
Today we would talk about an important issue , which is , Can the US government replace the dollar with Bitcoin !! ? 
We know if this happens , the Bitcoin price will rise staggeringly ! Also , the price of the Dollar will become very low ! 
Do you think this could happen !!? 

It will never happen i don't think there will be a country that will replace it currency to bitcoin it is well known that bitcoin is a decentralized currency how can you relate a decentralize currency to a centralize currency. If for any reason a country replace it currency to bitcoin this will the collapse the value of  their local currency internationally and other countries will no longer value that country .

• +3 1

On 1/17/2020 at 8:30 PM, Laboni said:

I don't think Bitcoin will support all countries instead of dollars. Bitcoin is good for investment, but in most of our countries dollars are used. That's why no one can dismiss it.

Soon the dollar is going to convert in a digital currency and in the crypto market that is going to be added becasue in this market so many peoples are invest and it is so much safe and best way to earn in it safely and securely than the other businesses.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is constantly rising in prices, which is not the case with the US dollar, but there is no doubt that each one has its space and its weight. Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency in the market and its low supply in the next 2 years makes it project with a very high value, so it has good expectations in terms of price. The dollar is the main world currency, I would say that more than 90% of world transactions are carried out with US dollars, so its importance and relevance is indispensible.

• +1 1

Every currency has its price and their price will be changed with time to time. Dollar is a international currency because every trading can be in dollar in the world so Us cant changed dollar by bitcoin. It is impossible so online trading best currency is bitcoin

No, mate it's impossible to take this action. US government will never replace his dollar with bitcoin because dollar is acceptable all over the world and used as for all types of trading internationally but on the other hand bitcoin is a decentralized currency and not acceptable all over the world so we can't contrast or compete bitcoin with dollar. Moreover, the price of bitcoin is very high and i think the use of bitcoin as a paper currency will be difficult.

Edited by Sofia noor
Spelling correction

What happens I have no idea, but let's think it happened and the btc is the main currency of the United States so the btc shoots up and the dollar falls in price, but then what will happen with traditional banks, they will surely charge more commissions or transactions They will be controlled since this is how world governments work.

On 1/16/2020 at 6:30 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !
Today we would talk about an important issue , which is , Can the US government replace the dollar with Bitcoin !! ? 
We know if this happens , the Bitcoin price will rise staggeringly ! Also , the price of the Dollar will become very low ! 
Do you think this could happen !!? 

I do not think, this is because the btc will be worldwide and will be very popular but the dollar is one of the tangible and main currencies of the world, and for this reason it simply will not replace it.

Bitcoin could potentially replace the U.S. dollar as the world's reserve currency, but for this to happen, the digital currency would need to make progress in several important areas. Currencies serve as a medium of exchange, a store of value and a unit of account.

That will be difficult for a country to replace their fiat currency with bitcoin. The bitcoin price is volatile not stable and their is risk in holding it. Bitcoin can replace some of our daily exchanges but cant replace national currency entirely. 

Bitcoin is also cannot be controlled and may not necessarily be accepted by other countries in international trade some people doesn't know the existence of cryptocurrency and also some does not have an access to technology.

I do now not assume that Bitcoin will exchange the US dollar, due to the fact the greenback is a image of nations and can't be changed or modified in a range of currencies, and bitcoin and different cryptocurrencies stay simply a present day monetary system. 

USA already submit their documents that they want to convert their USD to the digital currency if that is possible than after that the USD is converted into the digital assets and simply the Bitcoin and also other currencies are legal.

BetFury                                                   

My friend, Bitcoin, or a dollar of cryptocurrencies, as all transactions or most of them are done in Bitcoin, so currencies are bought and sold through Bitcoin, and I think if the issue of cryptocurrencies is expanded, Bitcoin will automatically replace the US dollar, so the price of Bitcoin and its trading volume has a top priority and surpassed the dollar in stages Thank you my friend

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have never heard such news. And I think there can never be a replacement for bitcoin in US dollars. The reason for this is that bitcoin is a virtual currency and cryptocurrency is declared as ineligible where it is included in it. And if we talk about Dollar, then Dollar is a legal currency all over the world and it is an international currency. So I think you may have had a misunderstanding but till date I have not heard any such news.

BetFury                                                   

A government cannot abandon its local currency,
Moreover, the dollar is a global currency used in all countries as a reserve currency,
Bitcoin will never replace the dollar.
Rather, the United States is trying to impose as many restrictions as possible on crypto in order not to spread widely and reduce dollar dealings.

• +4 1

I prefer using all the form of digital currency no matter what than paper currency, very hard for some one to invest using paper currency (dollar), but with your digital currency which is generally accepted all over online I can use it to invest anytime I want

I do not think now that the United States government will move towards replacing the dollar with Bitcoin, because the dollar is the official and central currency that is controlled by the US Central Bank. As for Bitcoin, it is decentralized and they cannot control it. But it appears that it will allow citizens and companies to transact with Bitcoin without becoming an official currency.

• +3 1

Not all country will accept Bitcoin, but almost all the countries accept dollers as a means of exchange, every country with there view, it all depends on the government of the country. So I will accept dollers over Bitcoin, what about you @Maihausawa

Just like what I'm always saying, cryptocurreny might be used widely in a lot of countries, but it will never replace fiat currency. Specially with Bitcoin, because Bitcoin has an unstable price and is highly volatile. There would be chaos if a volatile currency will replace a fiat currency.

We all know that US government can never replace Dollar with bitcoin. Bitcoin is a decentralized coin and no one has control over it while US Dollar is a centralized currency and the US government has control over it. 

supplanting the nation's own cash is certainly not a smart thought over all.

it will produce results on worldwide economy.

We card utilizing Visas and online cash yet at the same time we have us dollar pounds,

etc. We can take this bitcoin as the elective way and individuals will utilize this for ordinary life lead yet not slaughtering the utilized...

thanks for your post...

No I don't think it is possible. Because these encrypted currencies cannot be adopted by any country as their official currency. Because there is much difference between US dollar and Bitcoin . the Bitcoin is decentralized currency there is no single authority that can control its price therefore no country in the world would be in position of its adoption.

It is a good question but we know that in the world market is running on dollars conversion and based on dollars market value. Even the Bitcoin value is considered and said on the basis of dollars so I think overtaking dollars value by Bitcoin is a long run.