Bitcoin instead of Dollar !! - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Bitcoin instead of Dollar !!

i dont know why do people think it will be easy to replace the fiat system with bitcoin blockchain, even those who have been in crypto for a year could still find it hard to understand things so it wont be easy for the public to use crypto

• +1 1

The United States is a country that likes to be in control of everything, I do not think it will ever change the bitcoin currency for the dollar, since they are two different types of finances, they do not want to exchange physical money for virtual money , because it is much more difficult to control.

This cannot happen because the Bitcoin currency is anonymous, and the state of its economy will not be put into unknown hands, and it may be a fraud and destroy the economy of this country.

• +2 1

Nope, I don't see that happening, there is no way that a country such as America or any other country will replace there local currency with Bitcoin, they can only make it to be a second currency but not the first one, so that is what I think.

At the current time, I do not expect this to happen, especially since the dollar is the basis of trade exchange and the main engine of the global economy, and it cannot be replaced by another currency easily.

Throughout my view, the US government would not substitute the dollar with Bitcoin because it is impractical and will never be feasible because Bitcoin desentrilization cannot be regulated by a nation, and I believe the US government would never consider this.

This is likely to happen one day when the government realizes how important this currency is, and its results will be so interesting that I am waiting for this moment impatiently.

What a nice joke its your day dreaming , please wake up, There is no chance for dollar replacement by any other currency as the dollar is well established and strongly rooted so how could it be possible that roots of something can be exchange by a fragile one?

• +3 1

This is not possible that Bitcoin will be instead of dollars because dollar have their own value and the Bitcoin have their own value but when the world will except the BTC then the fiat money value is going to down because the use of the fiat money is low.

I'm sure about that but bitcoin not USD ( dollar ), both are different. If USA allow to exchanges bitcoin into dollar that trade, allow and include financial transactions. Bitcoin can't replace dollar because still don't have physical form and regulations. Dollar can use blockchain technology that's true, already adopt but still in testing phase.

• +3 1

Certainly, Bitcoin will replace the US dollar within a few years. Many countries allow to deal with Bitcoin. Studies have proven that paper currencies are harmful to human health because they transmit harmful viruses through touch.

• +1 1

I do not think that this can happen, there is no alternative to the US dollar, as it is a central currency controlled by expert people and its impact is evident on all countries of the world, while Bitcoin is a decentralized currency that is not known to be in control, and I do not think that there is a global government willing to deal with a currency  Decentralized.

Currently this is very difficult because it will lead to the collapse of the economy of the major countries and will not allow this, but in the future I think that this will be inevitable that Bitcoin is the first currency...

• +1 1

Well i think it can become an alternative source of payment but all in all bitcoin cannot replace the US Dollar or any fiat currency. The reason behind this system is the cryptocurrency is more volatile while fiat is stable and also you can see fiat but cannot see cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think it will happen because the dollar is the currency of a country and they have full control over the currency, each country keeps its own currency to keep it alive and strong because a country's economy will be strong if its own currency is strong. So there is no chance for Bitcoin to replace the dollar because the rules will prohibit it.

• +5 1

1 hour ago, Xantosis said:

Well i think it can become an alternative source of payment but all in all bitcoin cannot replace the US Dollar or any fiat currency. The reason behind this system is the cryptocurrency is more volatile while fiat is stable and also you can see fiat but cannot see cryptocurrency.

Dear I can see the difference between BTC and USD that BTC doing movement like before some hours it was in 60k$ and now it is in 54k$ something like huge dump while usd has the same value as it was so the best way of getting profit will be trading in BTC right??

On 4/18/2021 at 6:26 AM, Mark wood said:

Dear I can see the difference between BTC and USD that BTC doing movement like before some hours it was in 60k$ and now it is in 54k$ something like huge dump while usd has the same value as it was so the best way of getting profit will be trading in BTC right??

Sure mate if you have huge capital and concrete background about the field, now the best way to earn good profit is through trading because the market is volatile in nature. And as for USD, remember it is a stable coin.

1 hour ago, Xantosis said:

Sure mate if you have huge capital and concrete background about the field, now the best way to earn good profit is through trading because the market is volatile in nature. And as for USD, remember it is a stable coin.

Yes dear this is stable and we can do trading on other coins like Doge and many more for better profit like BTC is doing movement so that people are getting good profit and we have to choose quality coins before investment..

7 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Yes dear this is stable and we can do trading on other coins like Doge and many more for better profit like BTC is doing movement so that people are getting good profit and we have to choose quality coins before investment..

Sure man good choice give better profit and the bigger your investment the bigger your profit as well. Cryptowold is currently the best easiest way for someone to earn money online without much stress.

How are you my friend, cryptocurrencies in the crypto culture have a good future, and it is reasonable for the countries of the world to recognize them and make them central. I expect that if this happens, Bitcoin will work alongside the dollar, not replace it.

• +2 1

7 hours ago, Xantosis said:

Sure man good choice give better profit and the bigger your investment the bigger your profit as well. Cryptowold is currently the best easiest way for someone to earn money online without much stress.

Those who want to do trading while they don't have much fund so it the the best way to get amount here and use it for trading for bright future as many members are doing trading only on this fund and getting good profit as well..

My friend right now it is not possible to use the Bitcoin in the place of the dollar because the dollar is used worldwide while the Bitcoin is not used that much around the world

• +1 1

On 4/20/2021 at 6:34 AM, Mark wood said:

Those who want to do trading while they don't have much fund so it the the best way to get amount here and use it for trading for bright future as many members are doing trading only on this fund and getting good profit as well..

Cryptocurrency have a bright future ahead and for that reason i will suggest we learn more about the field so that in the future we shall earn money without much stress.

Well mate as much knowledge I have about it if i am not wrong bitcoin is adigital currency it is the imminent bitcoin. It is a large amount easier to regard in your account to put aside your earnings for discount purpose usd is remorseless sample currency.

• +4 1

This cannot happen at all, as exchanging the dollar for bitcoin is impossible for me because the dollar is the main currency in which all countries of the world deal and they always compare the main currency of the country to the dollar.
The dollar is considered a savings currency, as everyone who wants to store their money in order to preserve its value converts it into dollars in order to store a high value.
Bitcoin is considered the king of cryptocurrencies and it is a very profitable currency, but both of them are in their field (Bitcoin in the field of cryptography) and (the dollar in the field of physical fiat currencies, in fact).