Bitcoin instead of Dollar !! - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Bitcoin instead of Dollar !!

This could happen at some point in the world because we are seeing that in the face of the pandemic, BTC has increased its price and the dollar has lost its price, and every day it is more on the side of BTC, large companies, so we will soon be able to see BTC being accepted in the world as the main currency.

It is difficult for this to happen because the usd is widely used in the world, the dollar is the most widely used tangible currency in the world and this brings many benefits that is why I do not think that the btc will replace it.

• +2 1

I think it is too early and it is not pospossible right now. Dollar price is also good. I think it will be good enough to add bitcoin payment with dollar. It will be perfect. Replacing is not good enough right now . It is kinda impossible. A lot of people dont know about bitcoin that's why.

Supplanting the nation's own cash is definitely not a smart thought over all.it will produce results on worldwide economy.we card utilizing Mastercards and online cash yet at the same time we have us dollar pounds thus on.we can take this bitcoin as the elective way and individuals will utilize this for normal life lead yet not killing the usd.

The government of the United States without any doubt will never make them replace their currency, being the world dollar and widely used in addition to the most famous currency in the conventional financial market, which is why this is something extremely difficult to happen.

It is very difficult for this to happen, since the stability of the dollar is greater than bitcoin, its volatility is very great, but what may be possible and is happening is that these powers are creating cryptocurrencies backed by the dollar such as It is the UDST that could replace the dollar in a short time due to its stability and that this government can control it at will.

• +1 1

yes my friend Bitcoin has more worth than the dollar in these days the price of the Bitcoin is going high and the price of the dollar is not compete the price of the Bitcoin and there is a big opportunity to get the profit

• +2 1

It can't be possible but government can take decisions about this . If it will gappen then the price of bitcoin would be fix and no one like to invest in bitcoin because profit will be fix on bitcoin. But dollars will lose thier value and some countries can take advantage of this thing and can match thier currency with dollar. 

The United States government will never accept Bitcoin because this will eliminate the dollar’s control over the global economy. Therefore, the United States will fight Bitcoin in any way possible.
I hope that Bitcoin will be adopted as a global currency because this will help many countries get rid of the dominance of the dollar over their economy

• +3 1

@Wannawinnisha, @Yeeyee @Yarob Maybe by some chance bitcoin replaces the dollar in the end;

But what do you think about cryptocurrencies taking over the financial world, would there be any negative effects after dollar is completely replaced?

Yes I agree with opinion and your information is very informative for me and all other users who are working on it and are much more profitable only from this online learning platforms and I also advised to all my but to keep well connected to this online earning site because BTC is used as a as a digital currency and BTC is a much better than the US because BTC have a largest price in all over the world and everyone want to work as our own digital and achieve your goal in the easy way so you can easily achieve your pic and go through this site.

That will not happen, and it is time for us to understand that cryptocurrencies will not replace fiat money, shares in the stock market have been around for a long time and they do not replace the dollar, the same will happen with cryptocurrencies, no matter how good they are, they are not somewhat stable, their volatility makes them beneficial but also dangerous, it is better to live with both at the same time.

Dear your opinion is also right when the bitcoin replace the doller then the value of bitcoin also stable and does not increase but the other end the value of doller will decrease.

• +3 1

I do not think so because Bitcoin threatens the price of the dollar and adversely affects the economy, and therefore the parties tried to fight Bitcoin or subject it under the management of certain governments and serve certain interests.  This is my opinion and I am not an expert.

Yes, my friend, I am really sure that Bitcoin will beat other currencies in the coming days with all strength and confidence, and it will witness great fame in all countries of the world.

No, it is impossible for the US government to exchange the dollar for bitcoin. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, and against central currencies, this means that it cannot be controlled by anyone, and the dollar is a central currency that is controlled by the US government. The government can issue a decision to trade  Bitcoin and its investment, but with the dollar as the primary currency of the United States of America.

• +1 1

All the news indicates that America does not want to adopt Bitcoin and is trying to fight it for the sake of the dollar, so I do not think that it is possible for this to happen and replace the dollar, as America can control the dollar and print it, but it cannot control Bitcoin and herein lies the problem

it is not possible that any country can replace the local currency with cryptocurrency because the local currency is in the hands of the country while the cryptocurrency is not controlled by the government

This is already a fact and smart people have had greater results because they have been able to take advantage of everything that has to do with cryptocurrencies, it is also important to note that we can see and take advantage of the two financial assets, but for many already cryptocurrencies is the highest yield that exists and you have to know how to take advantage of it with proper education.

• +2 1

On 3/13/2021 at 9:10 AM, Bowen said:

Bitcoin this is a digital currency and which it transaction is done on internet why dollars are money can be used in digital and also physical in the whole world and Bitcoin cannot be used by everyone one have to investor in it before having access to it.

That's it, w can't choise bettwen this two currencys, because they are different and work togeter, their will be no bitcoin if it warent for dollar or fiat moneys, we express the price of any cryptocurrencys by fiat moneys lets say 1 bitcoin... how much did it worth? it worhts about 57,000usd so we have to use both.

They are two different things and i don't think they will replace it with bitcoin specifically but i think if they have any plans to make an official cryptocurrency 

they will make their own and that will compete with bitcoin for sure since they are powerful nation.

that's something that is impossible. the government cannot eliminate the dollar, because apart from being a currency, the dollar is also the country's economic power. if everything is replaced with bitcoin, it is the same as changing the world currencies to be the same, and has the same estimate as well.

No, we can really know that, as these will remain only expectations, but I think that it is possible for each country to produce its own cryptocurrency and link it to Bitcoin. In my opinion, Bitcoin will become like gold in relation to the rest of the currencies.

• +2 1

It is possible that in the future this could happen, and that step is marked by technological advances through distant transactions such as Cryptocurrency and the United States is able to adopt centralized programs in its country where they can have control of this currency. Digitized like Bitcoin, perfecting the security methods that they consider appropriate, it will allow you to reduce your operating expenses in a physical currency and that will be an advantage for the entire population that will not depend on paper.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not think that the dollar or paper currencies will be dispensed with if Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are accepted because many people do not know how to use cryptocurrencies, and cryptocurrencies contain some defects that must be fixed in the future, such as the great fluctuation in prices.