Bitcoin instead of Dollar !! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Bitcoin instead of Dollar !!

Hello my friends !
Today we would talk about an important issue , which is , Can the US government replace the dollar with Bitcoin !! ? 
We know if this happens , the Bitcoin price will rise staggeringly ! Also , the price of the Dollar will become very low ! 
Do you think this could happen !!? 

3 minutes ago, bitlionheart78 said:

Bitcoin will always be an alternative to currency.  It will never replace any currency in the world but it can be used as alternative.  The reason for this is that government will not allow it.

I respect your opinion very much , but I read that in the newspaper that it is possible for the American government to exchange the dollar with digital currenices 

US government will never replace dollar with bitcoin because dollar is legal and centralized currency and government institution has full control over it on the other hand bitcoin is decentralize currency and no one has control over it.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 5

2 minutes ago, Superred said:

Lately indeed dollar weakness because of the conflict between US and Iran but don't mean their government will replace dollar to bitcoin even last time i heard Trump made controversial tweet regarding crypto which is he doesn't admit crypto as the currency

Oh really !!? 
I never heard that !! Thank you for this good information , I think through this statement that it is difficult to eplace dollar with the digital currency ! 

5 minutes ago, mskhatri24 said:

US government will never replace dollar with bitcoin because dollar is legal and centralized currency and government institution has full control over it on the other hand bitcoin is decentralize currency and no one has control over it.

Yeah that right ,, but I think it is possible that if the US government wants to control a digital currency , it can easily 😉

2 minutes ago, tarekmoin said:

I don’t think us government will replace the usd dollar. Yes bitcoin is a valuable digital currency,  also many country use bitcoin as a 2nd alternative currency.  

For me , I hope the US government will replace the dollar with digital currency in order to strengthen the digital currencies 

No brother i don't think it is gonna happen. There can't be any replacement of US Dollar. Because if the US Dollar replace then with what you will compare it. And bitcoin always a option for the people must not be the compulsion because many people don't like this invisible way of money dealing. So for them it cannot be done. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 3

2 minutes ago, Satya31 said:

No brother i don't think it is gonna happen. There can't be any replacement of US Dollar. Because if the US Dollar replace then with what you will compare it. And bitcoin always a option for the people must not be the compulsion because many people don't like this invisible way of money dealing. So for them it cannot be done. 

Good point bro ! people don't like this invisible way of money dealing for sure ! 
but with the development and future , I am sure that people will believe in digital currencies more than ever 😉 

No, it's not Bitcoin still needs a lot of improvisation and there are still many weakness other than cryptocurrency out there and that it's not as easy as replacing one of the strongest currencies namely that is USD Dollar, The most likely is the implementation of blockchain technology into the ecosystem and bitcoin will probably remain an alternative.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

I don't think that will happen because the recent news of the Trump United States president rejects the presence of Bitcoin there.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

In my opinion, the US government will not replace the dollar with Bitcoin because it is indeed impossible and will not be possible because Bitcoin desentrilization cannot be controlled by a country and I think US government cannot accept that and that will never happen.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I'm going to choose dollar because fiat is still the most used currency in the world whether it's online or physical. Also fiat is still the most supported currency by many people because some people doesn't know the existence of cryptocurrency and also some doesn't have an access to technology.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !
Today we would talk about an important issue , which is , Can the US government replace the dollar with Bitcoin !! ? 
We know if this happens , the Bitcoin price will rise staggeringly ! Also , the price of the Dollar will become very low ! 

I don't think this could be happen because dollar is a national money and we can't just replace it with Bitcoins that are a digital currency and we all know that there is a lot people using dollar than Bitcoins that's why it's hard to replace it.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

That will never happen. The US continues to use the dollar as a strong currency. I have already said that Bitcoin is only a second or alternative currency.

• +1 3
  • +3 2

4 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !

I don't think it will happen. But many country can approve bitcoin as global currency side of usd. 

• +3 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Can the US government replace the dollar with Bitcoin, This is impossible because the USD is the identity of the American currency, also the value of Bitcoin is not stable, there is no guarantor, Bitcoin also cannot be controlled and may not necessarily be accepted by other countries in international trade.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Dollar will still be the money or the currency that is acceptable. Remember that bitcoin is not legal in most of the countries. So I guess, for now they will never replace dollar over bitcoin.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

We all know that this crypto coins are we used to become a source of money but we didn't totally mean it that this will be replaced to the fiat currency, first of all it will be never replace the fiat because when we started with crypto, fiat money is the way to buy some coins and also to invest, this will be a good idea if we using crypto and fiat currency together.

14 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !

Good morning mate, i dont think bitcoin can and will replace dollar.Bitcoin is very rampant nowadays and is increasing popularity not nah.bitcoin will always have its own place in the banking and currency system.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

14 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !

Boss i know so for as that Bitcoins is decentralized currency and directly any government not involve and this if government replace the dollar with bitcoins then the price of bitcoins touch the sky and bitcoins holder become richest men in few mints. In my opinion this is not possible.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Bitcoin can not take the place of currencies the policy through which bitcoin came was that it will be am alternative to local means counctries currency so no chamce bitcoin could take over the us dollars.

• +1 1

Still fiat currencies more powerful then any other markets so dollars are strong then bitcoin very much but who knows bitcoin may cross dollars its can happen. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

As a fan of crypto currencies I hope that can happen, but in fact it says differently to regulate Bitcoin alone, the United States Government is very difficult to give.

• +1 1

I can't imagine that bitcoin will replace us dollar, because us dollar is more than that and his value is higher, maybe they add it as a payment method with bitcoin but not replacing it, every currency has its own place in the financial system, this cannot be done 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Currently this is very difficult because it will lead to the collapse of the economy of the major countries and will not allow this, but in the future I think that this will be inevitable that Bitcoin is the first currency.

• +1 4