Minimizing Trading Risk/Loss - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Balegi

Minimizing Trading Risk/Loss

On 2/23/2020 at 12:54 AM, razzaq ctrn said:

At the end of the day, don't let the guarantee of monstrous benefits dazzle you from the hazard. To abstain from getting blinded by potential, set sensible objectives. At that point, build up a technique that will empower you to accomplish those objectives sensibly.

you offer the coins you hold, you will trade dangerously free, i don't trade this run appears. I have persisted a difficult part, and gradually I am creating an advantage by trading this thing out. A great advantage to minimize and minimize risk Your proposal can support many individual traders. Estimate the risk in each exchange to curb misfortune and protect cash

On 1/14/2020 at 2:30 PM, Balegi said:

To minimize the potential risk/loss occurring in a episode of bad trades, you should risk around 1-2% only on each trade. Expert traders that manage other people's money tend to risk even less at about 0.5% of their capital per trade.

This advice is gold. Always trade small, according to bankrol management 1-2% is the proper amount to bet on each trade. This would mean that a large capital is needed to invest but successfull trading works like this, especially in a highly volatile market as Bitcoin. 

On 1/14/2020 at 2:30 PM, Balegi said:

To minimize the potential risk/loss occurring in a episode of bad trades, you should risk around 1-2% only on each trade. Expert traders that manage other people's money tend to risk even less at about 0.5% of their capital per trade.

Yes you are correct we should not risk above 1% of our trading  capital balance and setting of stop loss must be our first priority in every trade we carry out.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/19/2020 at 5:02 AM, Thefighter said:

This depends a lot on what is your starting bankroll, because it's not the same thing to start with 100$ or start with $10.000 and the percentage you risk on each trade will obviously be different from 0.5% to 2%

Well naturally that is aimed for bigger players, you can lose 100 bucks and that's not a real loss, but when you are trying to grow your $100k each day towards $500k you need some serious risk management for not to lose that while trading. Because it's obviously harder to get that nest egg back then $100.

• +2 1

A good way to minimize high losses in trading is to use the "Stop-Loss (SL)" option, available on the best exchanges. When you place a sell order, you can also set an auto-sell limit at the price you defined.

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

We all know that trading is nothing without risk every trader faces risk while doing trading activities but when the traders will work with patience and a good strategy then every trader will definitely able to lower down the risk while trading.

On 1/14/2020 at 7:30 AM, Balegi said:

Indeed, when we are trading we must subject our money to strict capital management in order to ensure that we stay in the market more and protect our money from loss.

Trading always weighs between risks and rewards, don't ever risks higher than your reward because it won't be profitable. You need to understand the market before any entry

To reduce the risk of loss in trading, it is necessary to make a stop loss of 0.5 to 2% and thus the loss will always be small and easy to compensate for in one trade.

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

23 hours ago, rounack said:

To minimize trading risks you can use stop loss feature, also you can start learning trading skills properly. Technical and fundamental analysis is most important for trading. Do not take more than 5x leverage in trading

What about not doing leverage at all, i think it is much safer, what do you say?

profit of 1 to 2% consistent with day is the most secure way to lessen the risk of trading. but, there may be no safe direction, and this could limit the chance. The huge chance you will get whilst you keep in the long run, particularly for coins out of doors the top 50 coin marketcap.

On 14.01.2020 at 16:30, Balegi said:

For example, I try to trade for a small percentage of profit. Thus, the risks are small. However, there may be several orders per day.

• +2 1

thanks for telling this amazing trick I am a small cryptocurrency trader on binance exchange whenever I do trade I always use stoploss because it reduce risk in trading if we don't use it then we will make huge loss 

This is really good advice. We must set a plan for the success of the trading process and be able to bear losses with a certain percentage of our money even if we do the trading process to lose all our money.

I agree with you, there is risk when we trade and its hard to escape unless you have good skills you can reduce loss risk. We should learn how to reduce this, there are many youtube videos everyday are been published which we can learn from them and earn good amount after watching them and then applying what we learn to our trades.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The 1% is very appropriate to reduce the risk in every transaction, but there are many experts who have advised me that if I follow their steps, the risk will be more profitable for me and I will not be forced to put a percentage, but I am still afraid of this great risk

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for sharing this information, everybody takes risk, if they decided to invest in any coin. l would say the risk is a big part of crypto-world. If you don't want to take any risk, you can not gain. That is it. 

• +2 1

The risk is always associate with crypto trading. If you are beginner then try to take low risk because at that time you don't have enough knowledge and skills to tackle that risk. Some traders do take big risk and sometimes they become successful in making huge profit.

Of course, because they are trading with the money of others, and if everything is lost, things will get worse and become a quorum and a fraud, and he will not have how to return the money of others, especially if he used the same method again. The best advice you can make is that your capital is trading with it, divide it into two halves and take one and also divide it, i.e. the first halves you trade on, the other is what you take from it and the other half when you need it at the time of risk

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Trading is done under the shadow of risk. You can get profit from trading but at the same time you can lose money. So doing trading with techniques will minimize risk of losing. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

To minimize your trading loss, you have to lower your profit percentage. For example, if you invest $200, don't set your selling order at $300 or more. Set it to sell automatically at $250. This way you will earn less but faster and safer. The second rule for minimizing losses is the correct choice of coin. You can risk higher with more famous coins that occupy a considerable volume of the market. The third rule is continuous price monitoring. Even if you use the most advanced prediction tools, you still need to check prices multiple times during a day because keeping track of real-time market status helps you to prepare yourself for taking action before sudden price movements catch you unnoticed!

• +2 1

i agree with you @Balegi, in last time i'm don't used stop lose, and when the price of bitcoin decreased i found all my altcoins buyed in trading are decreased with big percentage, so if i use stop lose with 4% or 5% in my trading is good than stay to all my altcoins with low value, and it's not sure that there price will increase.

Risk is always in trading but we can minimize our risk that is best for us. Have a good research about coins and token in which you invest. If you have a good experience, you know how the market is run. How to do trade in a good way with hard work and well disciplined. So risk will be minized and chances of profit increases. And every trader want to maximize their profit. 

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To minimize the risk of trading, don't use capital from other people or loans, use your own capital even if you don't trade much. The trade must be profitable even if it only has a small profit. Don't lose the slightest bit, try to always make your trades profitable.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thats exactly m point your winning ratio and your losing ration need to differ, but the truth is you need to balance a profit loss ratio so that you can remain with net profit, @Onden thats also true, using Loans and borrowed money can lead you to a lot of debt, and thats painful . 

• +1 1
  • +3 1