Minimizing Trading Risk/Loss - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Balegi

Minimizing Trading Risk/Loss

Well,it depends on how much amounts you willing to lose while performing trades. If you can not take the more risks, you might use stop loss to be safe. If you have invested in highly volatile assets, you might convert them into stablecoins once you notice a sharp price declination of such coins. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

19 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Well,it depends on how much amounts you willing to lose while performing trades. If you can not take the more risks, you might use stop loss to be safe. If you have invested in highly volatile assets, you might convert them into stablecoins once you notice a sharp price declination of such coins. 

Exactly my friend because by that definitely the person will reduce his chances of losing his funds completely which is not good for everyone of us and that is why we also need to make good research before selecting any coin for short time trading or long time Investment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

One of the most important tool in trading today is money management,you get a 50% gate pass when you are able to maximize on money management tools and skills, how ever this is usually under threat from emotions in trading and greed. so to tame the two it requires a lot of hard work.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, el-Muhammady said:

Exactly my friend because by that definitely the person will reduce his chances of losing his funds completely which is not good for everyone of us and that is why we also need to make good research before selecting any coin for short time trading or long time Investment.

Another thing I forget to mention about is, you have to be extra careful while choosing the right platform for you. So many investors lost their hard-earned money due to scamming platforms. I also do not recommend investors to choose pump and dump coins. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

to be able to minimize the losses it is necessary to know very well about technical analysis and fundamental analysis and then develop some strategy and know how to use STOP - LOSS correctly. But remembering that in the cryptocurrency market things are not faces as many people imagine. there are many people who teach how to trade on youtube, but they all sell courses, why would they be?

• +4 1

Everyone is talking about trading like a myth and only few people can manage to learn and earn from it, the basis idea of trading is buying and selling, if you gather this with the proper knowledge you will make it.

• +2 2

"We grow by lifting others"

@Whited35 that is another point you have made mention of because there are lot of imposter website nowadays which is why we all need to make use of popular exchangers such as yobit exchanger, binance exchanger, kucoin and Coinbase which are well known and trusted.

• +1 1

Its risky in any trade, but traditionally there are safer ways to invest and there are other that are very risky so its important we know how to differentiate all of them and categorize all of them. so the most important thing today is to make sure we are able to balance everything and in the end there is going to be something working perfectly .

• +2 1

Risk is always there , when you look for the best thing to do is to always make sure that you are putting up mathematics to every trade, the buy or even the sell , the two are very important, risk ration to winning , that is very important and be sure to build up a growth

• +2 1

Reducing trading risks will inevitably lead to a decline in income, but it's worth it. To reduce risks, it is necessary to use a small leverage (3 - 5), distribute investments in different instruments by types of risks

I think it is too important to manage the risk that we could have at the time of making the trade, i believe that the importance of learning how to minimize risk effectively will increase the percentage of winning a bit in most operations made in the market.

We cannot completely eliminate the loss of business.  And if we don't have to take risks in our business, we can't be good traders or our value will not be that high.

On 9/24/2020 at 11:04 PM, Maaz sultan said:

I advise you that every business has risk in it . It you want to earn money without any risk its not possible but its not mean that you invest your money without knowledge first learn about trading or any other business then invest on that .

There are ways to earn money without  any risk but the earning is very low and you need a big investment,  that is why people  do business  to earn money.

Agreed, risk management is really important, it helps to protect our account from total loss. 

• -4 1

Your information is very good for those who do not use this method! I have always used risk management from the beginning that allows me to operate calmly, without living in fear of losing all my money in a single trade.

• +1 1

On 14.01.2020 at 15:30, Balegi said:

To minimize the potential risk/loss occurring in a episode of bad trades, you should risk around 1-2% only on each trade. Expert traders that manage other people's money tend to risk even less at about 0.5% of their capital per trade.

@Balegi I agree with you. However, what should be the Bank to get a good income from trading?) but in any case, the less you bet from the General Bank, the safer trading becomes. This is an ironclad rule.

Avoid being greedy, if you are are greedy you are apparently set tolose morein trading ihave found that being selfish does not pay

• -1 2

Yes you are right but in trading the patient is the key to success because if you have not paitent then you will never get a good profit atleast if you have a expert trader.

I think that this percentage is very small, because in every trade I risk losses of up to 7-10% of the money I enter into that trade because it is possible for the price to rebound and rise again, and I can take profits afterwards.

• +2 1

On 1/14/2020 at 9:00 PM, Zues said:

Trading is full of risk and loses we cannot avoid this but we can prevent the loses of income we can received and also it is better to always seek for option or have a good solution. 

Usually experience trader do trade with enough market analysis  and which lead them to have 80% ensure about getting profit   but for safety they love to use stop/ lose feature which help them to get rid of from big lose..  Suppose you want to do trading on litecoin   and buy litecoin when it 58 usd then you need to use stop lose at 55 usd for safety..  

• +2 2

This strategy can be applied when the capital is huge, then less than 5% can be used, while some traders who have some money prefer to risk deals that may increase 25% of the capital, but this is a fatal mistake that ultimately leads to unbearable losses.

• +1 3

23 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

I think that this percentage is very small, because in every trade I risk losses of up to 7-10% of the money I enter into that trade because it is possible for the price to rebound and rise again, and I can take profits afterwards.

trust me its better to have a tight stop loss when you are in a bear market, this is what most of the experts do while trading because if you bought any altcoins in the last month you will be in constant loss, so keep your losses tight to 2-3% loss max.

• +2 1

15 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

trust me its better to have a tight stop loss when you are in a bear market, this is what most of the experts do while trading because if you bought any altcoins in the last month you will be in constant loss, so keep your losses tight to 2-3% loss max.

Thank you for this advice, I will use a stop loss in all my trades in order that there are no major losses in capital because if I settled with some losses it is better than these losses to increase and increase with the increase in the decline in the price of the currency in which I trade.

• +3 1