Minimizing Trading Risk/Loss - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Balegi

Minimizing Trading Risk/Loss

To minimize the potential risk/loss occurring in a episode of bad trades, you should risk around 1-2% only on each trade. Expert traders that manage other people's money tend to risk even less at about 0.5% of their capital per trade.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Hi man! thanks for this great post who can help many persons on this forum! Trading = risk take! If you don't risk you don't get profit! But you must calculate your risk for each trade to limit lose and safest your money! And don't be greedy on trading !

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

Yes there is an risk doing trading but if you know how to trade and even don't know how to check the charts and indicators in this work then you will always loss your earnings learn trading 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Trading is full of risk and loses we cannot avoid this but we can prevent the loses of income we can received and also it is better to always seek for option or have a good solution. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

If you want to reduce the risk of trading, you need to trade within a rule, when you see 10% profit, you sell the coins you hold, you can trade risk free, I do not trade this rule. I have suffered a lot of losses, and now I am making a lot of profit by trading this rule.

• +1 1

A good thing about trading  is that you have stated here because if we want to minimize the loss of trading , then there are some aspects that we need to target.  Because if we look at the profits of some of the currencies in which we are trading, then that profit needs to be taken.  Because of the long wait, it will be seen that there will be a lot of losses in the case of currencies that have dropped in price again.  Therefore, a small amount of money must be considered sufficient to reduce losses in the tradin.  

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If you want to trade risk reduction, you need to make a plan, and try to understand the market, never trade passionately, you spend time to understand the market, and you have to control your greed, excessive greed will hurt you. The reason may be, understanding all the things you can do to reduce your losses, and to profit from trading.

25 minutes ago, khaledsaifullah said:

Yes you are right trading is always risk, if you not understand the indicator of trading. So first we have to learn about trading then we can do trading.   

i think when we talk about the trading risks we should not forget about the stop loss order that helps you avoid some of the risks when the market is fluctuating.

• +4 1

Yeah thanks for that, We all need to take risk if we want to make money. But chop those risk make them into smaller part so that if you ever lose on trading you can still risk the other money. Trading is all about discipline on there money if you bet all in your money in trading, You have a big chances to lose it and you will be bankrupt.

• +1 1

Some traders do not even comply with 2% of the risk, and all 40% or even more. Because of this, they lose their savings, which take a conscious risk. 

• +2 1

Well basically low investment lose chances of risk and loses but also it depends on the trade, yes some expert tends to make a small investment but some also make the big investment as they are sure when to initiate and that will be the traders should do also.

• +1 3

If you are having ability fo read the trading charts and graphs then you can minimise the risk.if you don't have then yiu will have a good option of following some good trader by paying their fees.

• +2 1

It is very important to minimize the trading risk and loss, and to do that you must learn first how the market works and observe it, because if you always doing a risk and loss it's just wasting your time in trading but no profit can come to you. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, gigabyteRTX said:

Well basically low investment lose chances of risk and loses but also it depends on the trade, yes some expert tends to make a small investment but some also make the big investment as they are sure when to initiate and that will be the traders should do also.

Yea it is true but the low risk means low profit too. In trade we still have to be mentally prepared to take risks or we will walk where there are every big profits there must be a big risk too.  It's just that in the real world of crypto it can be avoided as long as you are good at seeing every chance in each best coins in marketcap.

There is a trade-off between risks and profits. The more you try to minimize your risks, the less profit you will gain. It is better to learn risk management methods than to eliminate risks completely. You should think about balance and harmony between the level of risk you want to take and the amount of money you wish to earn. By applying this strategy, you will know how much risk is necessary to reach your goal and avoid risking at higher levels.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Capital management is the most important thing in currency trading, so we cannot open a deal without knowing the dimensions of this deal, what is its effect if it is lost and what is its return if you win so we have to study the conditions of the deal carefully before entering it

3 hours ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

Maximizing trading is very risky. It I better to do short time with quality thinking and predictions than maximizing losses. 

Yes my friend and this matter is the best in my opinion instead of the great loss that we are suffering

Yes but trade and risk are two sides of coins and only thing that could minimise risk is experience and market research. But for new people the risk should be less so that they don't loose hope after loosing

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 2/11/2020 at 4:54 PM, CryptoBitCrypto said:

Maximizing trading is very risky. It I better to do short time with quality thinking and predictions than maximizing losses. 

He/she is not talking about maximizing trading or minimizing trading order, but about minimizing risk, and risk can me minimized by first know what you are doing don't guess when making a trade.

On 1/14/2020 at 7:30 PM, Balegi said:

To minimize the potential risk/loss occurring in a episode of bad trades, you should risk around 1-2% only on each trade.

In every type of trading, losses because of their greed to earn money quickly and fear of losing money quickly. But these things can be solved only through constant practice and routine. Risk management must used before replace money but all calculation depend their fund and target, so every trader will have different number.

Actually we know that trading has no Risk. If you trade your coin then you can get a good profit. Yobit is the best exchanger for trading

• -1 1

Trader must develop a routine and follow it with discipline everyday. Slowly you will develop a system and you will be following the system blindly without bringing emotions into your trading. This is the key to become successful and avoid loss. About example you give I think is too low and only fit with scalping method, correct me if I'm wrong.

You can be minimizing the risk in the trading by choosing the best cryptocurrencies to trade which doesn't have the biggest price change in a day

• +1 1

On 1/14/2020 at 5:30 PM, Balegi said:

To minimize the potential risk/loss occurring in a episode of bad trades, you should risk around 1-2% only on each trade. Expert traders that manage other people's money tend to risk even less at about 0.5% of their capital per trade.

I think 1-2% is very less. It should be 5-6% in a trade mostly experts advice to put stop loss on 5-7% below the current prices. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Great advice and it is good to reduce the percentage of loss and risk we are exposed to in trading as much as possible in order to protect our capital.

THINK POSITIVE