Bitcoin address using KYC verification - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Bitcoin address using KYC verification

And what's wrong with KYC. If you see that the wallet is serious, then it is better to go through KYC. Just don’t go through KYC on bad wallets, your data can get on the Internet, and then you may have problems.

I don't think this will happen in the future because there are wallets that will not accept the use of KYC because that loses bitcoin, one of its advantages is privacy.

Life is great and enjoy it

Although I hate to check KYC a lot, but if this happens, I think I will do it until I can take advantage of the title features to send and receive money.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not prefer to use this feature nor do I like to work on sites that ask me kyc, as well as many people do not share their private information with the sites and this will definitely affect Bitcoin

I do not prefer to use this feature nor do I like to work on sites that ask me kyc, as well as many people do not share their private information with the sites and this will definitely affect Bitcoin

Yes i have also seen many of the crypto users who had a problem while doing a kyc verification with bitcoin wallets as the feel that providing a personal details could arise any risk but if these information are used for the right purpose then kyc is the best way to protect your wallet from scammers or hackers. 

• +1 1

On 1/8/2020 at 8:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

After make reply into another member there's question in my mind. If someday to make bitcoin address need KYC for verification, will you doing that? Not everyone agree with KYC program and some of them has difficult situation with their legal document. Any opinion please?

it is literally impossible for this to happen since no one can control bitcoin and so no one can force you to do the KYC to create an address.

anyway, to buy and sell bitcoin for fiat you need to do the KYC so governments already know who that address belongs to

• +1 1

You don't actually need KYC to withdraw you Bitcoin unless if you are referring to centralized exchange where they must comply with the regulation of their jurisdiction. KoinPro is also worth looking where you trade Bitcoin futures without all these hassles. 

I hope that it would not ever happen because I don't like completing KYC verification on any site, but bitcoin address is also important so I might be pushed to do this.

• +1 1

luckily such a hypothesis will never happen, and I hope that some exchanges will continue to exist on which you can operate without kyc, put your personal data on the internet is really risky I will never do it...

• +1 1

That doesn't make any sense bro. Bitcoin is made for anonymity and if it starts asking kyc for making wallet then the main property is lossed,  but if we assume that i wouldn't be any more on Crypto field.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This depends on the site that you will be using as your bitcoin wallet. There are some services that will require kyc verification however there are many that do not as well. For example, i make use of the blockchain the bitpay wallet, both of which do not require kyc verification. Therefore i woudl suggest that you find one that does not require this so that you can maintain your anonymity.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I am wary of KYC. Because there is a risk of data theft by third parties. As for the new address and KYC, my decision will probably depend on the amount of bitcoin.

14 minutes ago, halloweed said:

Wallets would never give such  a limitation, but some exchanges does and that is where people get bored with this.

blockchain wallet have already given such limitations and it is only a matter of time till they make that not optioanal anymore.

It will affect some people because not all who have government legal documents thats are needed in KYC verification. But KYC verification is good because its the top security to identify if a member is a trusted or scammer, because scammers will not dare to upload their legal documents online.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

If this happens then I will not do that because I am not in the support of KYC verification as it is very risky to put all your original documents online. Bitcoin will surely lose many users if that happened.

I don't think that will happen ever.  Because the KYC is required only for tradings in the big exchange platforms. And the address of the bitcoin wallet changes always so that is not possible to always put a new kyc for every single address. But the exchanges need kyc because there are a lot of spammers and they need to identify the real information about a user so that they could relate to him  when the perfect time comes. 

• +2 1

nah it is never gonna happen that bitcoin address asks for KYC but lets say if it ask for KYC then i have no problem to fill out the KYC as long as it is very trusted website 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think it is possible, Bitcoin is a decentralized network and that means there is no KYC, everyone uses the network without having to be identified.

Bitcoin address don't need to do kyc  because satoshis nakomoto made bitcoin anonymous so kyc is not need, but some exchange want to do kyc when we withdrawal this bitcoins in their exchange, but I don't recommends to do kyc because so many exchange not need like yobit its trusted and genuine and don't do kyc.

• +1 1

As I know there is no such required to do your kyc but in many platforms you have to first verify yourself whether you are an loyal and legal person or not then you can use their exchange of currencies or transfer your bitcoins or any other currencies also be careful because many fake and scam applications and websites are there.

• +1 1

Here it depends on the platform that you will deal with if it is credible and reputation and possesses an excellent firewall so it is possible for me to venture and fill in my information for verification as it will help you in preserving what you own but in most cases you are the one who exposes yourself to fraud and that data once that is done Insert them into a network until they are visible to all

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In most exchanges we don't have to do KYC to withdraw bitcoin . Without doing KYC we can trade bitcoin in most exchanges . But in some exchanges, we have to do kyc . 

It is impossible for this to happen and if it happens I will be the first person to leave the crypto world because I never like the kyc system because it is possible to use this system to steal our personal files and use them in the illegal areas

• +1 1

Sometimes we have to activate KYC in order to deposit or withdraw from the platforms, but I do not like to display my legal documents online.