Bitcoin address using KYC verification - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Bitcoin address using KYC verification

this will never happen, because the whole idea of bitcoin is to be a decentralized currency that is secure and private

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

you are already required to submit KYC documents when creating an account to an exchange today. some may agree to it like they dont have concern over their privacy but some are worried. yobit doesn't really require the mandatory KYC so i hope they won't be doing it. 

DEX doesnt ask kyc too, this is the option.

• +1 1

No this never can a happen in bitcoin , maybe it can in the other cryptocurrency , but bitcoin no , i don’t think this can a happen , because no one have the access to do this , and if this happen , is mean we can tracking the transactions of bitcoin , and this can’t a happen in bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 4/23/2020 at 6:13 PM, halloweed said:

I do not think that is what would be for blockchain, they have a reputations to keep and i'm sure that is what they would do.

They are based in Luxembourg if I'm not mistaken. This is the financial center of the EU and if the EU demands KYC they will be obliged to comply. Blockchain has already tried to do as much KYC as possible offering a XLM airdrop but the amount offered was not deemed enough for european citizens to sell their private data for. I think it as $50 airdrop of XLM coins. They don't actually want KYC from other countries, but mostly focuse on having a huge database of the European citizens that have an interest on cryptocurrencies. It was a bait and of course noone was going to do KYC especially for such a small amount for European standards.

On 5/26/2020 at 10:34 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Sometimes we have to activate KYC in order to deposit or withdraw from the platforms, but I do not like to display my legal documents online.

Some of online wallets and most of online exchange sites ask for KYC. They need KYC to prevent some illegal acts like illegal money laundering, tax evading and other any sort illegal and scamming activities. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Most of the times, centralised platforms are the ones that requires KYC procedures. I don't see much difference between this and the banking system. I use Decentralised Exchanges (DEX) and I believe there should be no need for that.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Currently I don't think or even come across any exchange that requires bitcoin before withdrawal. Bitcoin doesn't need a KYC to be withdrawn.  All you need is to get your bitcoin wallet address and that's all.

• +1 1

I don't think that will happen. Personally, I would prefer not to do KYC but if I have to withdraw my money from bitcoin in exchange for KYC I will do so if the platform is safe

No, we use bitcoin to get rid of legal restrictions, if I am required to submit a KYC then I will put my money in the bank

• -2 1

Well there is no KYC in creating a bitcoin address, KYC is only required when we try to logging in an exchange, and I also think KYC will never be added to bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/10/2020 at 3:03 PM, Virgil dijk said:

Well there is no KYC in creating a bitcoin address, KYC is only required when we try to logging in an exchange, and I also think KYC will never be added to bitcoin.

You are right, only private key, public key and chain code are needed for the creation of bitcoin addresses, it has nothing to do with KYC. 

we didn't require any kyc for using or creating Bitcoin addresses . you can simply download and crate Account on Trust wallet , then you got your Bitcoin and other coin adress . you can used them freely without any KYC .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I think it all depends on the situation! Because many sites can be scammers, and I would not trust them with my wallet data, of course, if the site is familiar, verified, I would have no problem sending my data to get interest in the site!

• +1 1

Firstly, if this is done, then you are confident that this matter will cause inconvenience to many and move away from the Bitcoin network and use other networks, and this matter I do not think can happen because the matter is considered an infringement on privacy, and secondly the publication of our information and therefore a great risk to our accounts and our balances

• +1 1

It will assume a quantity of community for the reason that not entirely who enjoy command officially permitted credentials thats are looked-for in KYC verification. But KYC verification is respectable for the reason that its the better precautions to relate if a associate is a trusted or scammer, as scammers will not provocation to upload their above-board credentials online. 

• +1 2

I believe that for bitcoin transactions there should be no proof of identity because bitcoin was conceived as a currency for anonymous payments

• +1 1

There are only a few exchangues that require Kyc verification. to be able to use them. The Btc for the moment is free of all that, and I think that the main idea of the project was never to get there. Let's hope that the regulations of the different countries will not attack it there in a few years.

• +1 1

That could be one of the worst ideas and I think it could even destroy the btc. Because its particularity is that each address is anonymous and encrypted.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 1/8/2020 at 8:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

After make reply into another member there's question in my mind. If someday to make bitcoin address need KYC for verification, will you doing that? Not everyone agree with KYC program and some of them has difficult situation with their legal document. Any opinion please?

Yes, I agree to do the KYC (if requested) I have no problems, in addition to all the ones I have completed I have not had problems with my documents

• +1 1

No my dear if there will be that implementation so definitely people will never use the bitcoin. Because many crypto users don't want to give KYC..

On 1/8/2020 at 12:35 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

After make reply into another member there's question in my mind. If someday to make bitcoin address need KYC for verification, will you doing that? Not everyone agree with KYC program and some of them has difficult situation with their legal document. Any opinion please?

In so many exchanges before the deposit and withdraw we can first complete the KYC and after that our transaction is completed. In the crypto market now just some exchanges in which the transaction is complete without the KYC.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a strange idea, and it is possible too if the government states that each wallet need to verify the person before allowing him to make transections that may be difficult to do this.

If you educate yourself in the least you will find that this question is not even asked. Bitcoin isn't about privacy but it isn't about asking for identity either. While most people already have done KYC to buy bitcoin from the famous exchanges in fact it isn't required and there are many ways to avoid it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It depends on the amount of cryptocurrency you are trying to transfer because some wallets require KYC technique even for very small transactions which is a huge security risk for its users.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

This can't happen. When you begin understanding Bitcoin you will find that a big change in the code needs acceptance by everybody and any proposal that will include KYC won't even be discussed.

• +1 1