Will Yo token over take bitcoin? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will Yo token over take bitcoin?

On 1/10/2020 at 11:36 PM, BitCryptoCoin said:

Let us talk reality. How could Yo take place of bitcoin. Even if it would in the future, that should be the talk in the future and not now. 

Well, we can say it right now if this Yo token will have to take some advantage to bitcoin because we can see in terms of popularity if which from this two will be having an great value in the future, we all know the answer and that is bitcoin.

Bitcoin's dominance does not let us think about the existence of a competing currency for decades. It controls two-thirds of the cryptocurrency market. If there is a future for cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin will be at the forefront.

Ivthink bitcoin is the best from the tokens. So i choose always and prefer to use bitcoins. Bitcoin now adays popular and make the market rise up.

7 hours ago, shafi123 said:

Ivthink bitcoin is the best from the tokens. So i choose always and prefer to use bitcoins. Bitcoin now adays popular and make the market rise up.

It is the best token of the exchange but it will.not be possible for it to overtake bitcoin.

It can't be predicted so easily but yes there can be a chance for yo tokens to take over the bitcoin as the present situation of yo tokens we can see that it is running good and also giving good earnings which is increasing its users.

I don't think yo coin price will ever overtake bitcoin price the mother of crypto currency and the most used and know crypto around the glob.no way.

If Yo is going to be traded in other exchanges and is adopted by crypto investors I think Yo has a chance to get into the coinmarketcap top 100. But overtake Bitcoin ? I don't think so.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

If you are thinking in trading so there are a lot of cryptocurrencies  which are better that Bitcoin ! but to be hoenst this year is the year of Bitcoin ! we can noticed that easily ! its increased 2000 $ per 1 month ! 

No it will not and no other coin can overtake the bitcoin.if an specific coin can be more expensive than bitcoin still it will not overtake it becouse every coin has there own by popularity and bitcoin remains it

Yo token price can overtake the Bitcoin price because it is very low in supply but that does not mean that it is going to have more capitalization than Bitcoin. Bitcoin will remain the king of other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin will always dominate. The only cryptocurrency that will come close is ethereum.

I don’t think that yo token can beat bitcoin.Bitcoin is the king of all coin its demand always high so i think it will never happen maybe yo token will be in higher price in future.    

It is really not easy for yo token or for any other coin to cross bitcoin because bitcoin  is the king of cryptocurruncy. And no coin tell yet can make successes like bitcoin.

This will never happen to any currency to become at the top of bitcoin! Even if it drops but it will remain the first valuable, lovable, trusted and most used crypto currency all over the world.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Never, What point that you think it you think will surpass bitcoin? Bitcoin was the most well known crypto with available on every exchange out there also it's liquidity was more better while YO only listed on yobit and maybe some exchange? beside that liquidity it's important with use case too.

On 1/8/2020 at 4:51 AM, kingsbtc said:

Will Yo token over take bitcoin? The way I am seeing it now, I think that is what is about to happen

Yea i saw a photo of them saying that but that need lot of hardworking and it is impossible that what i think if the coin 1k dont meant could be 10k..

At the present time, Bitcoin is the one who controls the market by virtue of being the most organized and well-known digital currency in digital financial circles and any challenge to another currency needs more time unless there is a big and surprising change and this is all the worse because its fluctuations are large and difficult to predict.

I think its possible but not easy. Becouse bitcoin price day by day going high. If yo token done this work its very surprising. Bitcoin is boss on cryptoworld. Its very big coin all world know about bitcoin brother.   

If the yo token have low supply of its coin in the market than bitcoin, that's will be possible for it to overtaken bitcoin in price, because there have many coins already overtake bitcoin before 

The yobit token I see that's it's staying stable for a long time, and according to the bitcoin rising speed that's I see, it is not possibly for yobit token to be overtaken the bitcoin

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Will Yo token over take bitcoin? I m not sure in my opinion its impossible, is YO token exist right now in other website exchange market trade? I think no exist just in his owner website exchange Yobit.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

yo coins belongs to yobit. according to the acceleration of bullish moves yo coin price definitely gonna hit at 5K in the nearest time. because it also has great trading platform, exchange, providing free coins, also linked between so many bit companies. this rate it could beat bitcoin, i wont be surprise to see if it happens someday

obviously nobody will ever happen, no altcoin can take the place of bitcoin, yo will remain limited only in the context of yobit in my opinion...