Will Yo token over take bitcoin? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will Yo token over take bitcoin?

Will Yo token over take bitcoin? The way I am seeing it now, I think that is what is about to happen

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -5 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

Yo token is actually yobit coin and right now yo coin price is around $1200 but Bitcoin price and market volumes is very high and bitcoin users too so don't think is yo coin will over take bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think the possibility is small, ETH alone who occupies the second position may not necessarily be able to replace bitcoin for now 😁

• -1 1
  • +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

The market indicators show the price charts and coins demand create a new price and the new investor comes and invest in these type of crypto currency coins then price of goes up due to increasing the demand and increasing the number of purchaser.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes I agree with you who things yo token never over takes btc present yo token perform will price is good around 12$ but the price goes high is not mean yo token beats first see how much stable and how many days rise's because every coin downs one day btc goes up and down lot of investors trust btc that's trust and stability gives yo token I think its impossible

• +1 4

1 hour ago, Sid said:

I think the possibility is small, ETH alone who occupies the second position may not necessarily be able to replace bitcoin for now 😁

But don't you think yobit can do it if they want to, they can decide to list yo token in all exchanges and the price will go very high

• -2 1
  • +1 1

maybe in future yo token overtake bitcoin. but very long way to over take bitcoin. because bitcoin is king of crypto currencies. lest see.

• -1 1

Yo token is great token. Bitcoin is leader of all coins. Yo token will take a long time if you can overtake Bitcoin. Now bitcoin prices are 8500$  and Yo token is priced at 1200$. So it can be said that yo token will take a long time to overtake bitcoin. I can be overtake in future.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, kingsbtc said:

Will Yo token over take bitcoin? The way I am seeing it now, I think that is what is about to happen

I dont think so. Yo Token can not beat bitcoin. But as yobit is a good exchange and yo token also will perform very good in future as compared to other exvhanges tokens.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, kingsbtc said:

Tokens are usually used for a project or product. And, it means one day this project or product will be delivered so that token will be gone for that cost. Bitcoin is not a token and you cannot compare it with that. My 0.02 Cents

• +1 1
  • +2 1

as we know yo is the utility token for its exchange.and it is used fot  fees and payment options.it never overtake the bitocin in the price.not only this token no token can overtake bitcoin

• +1 1

I think, of course, if we work hard at cryptocurrency, then the currency that we use to make money is through bitcoin or token.By making it known, we maintain all aspects of making money possible.

• +1 1

This possibility is very difficult to take Biitcoin Transfer because to get it, we just need a long time to accumulate a lot, and we are starting to trade and invest in the world of Crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

For me its impossible because Yo its just an utility token for yobit exchange, even ethereum and another alts has never surpassed Bitcoin

• -1 1

1 hour ago, sohaib said:

Tokens are usually used for a project or product. And, it means one day this project or product will be delivered so that token will be gone for that cost. Bitcoin is not a token and you cannot compare it with that. My 0.02 Cents

No you don't look at it that way, Ether is a token but after bitcoin ether will take so it does not matter if it's a token or a coin

• -2 1

I think it cannot be because it is not listed in another exchange or in another site and bitcoin is listed in every sites and all over so in this it cannot be over to Bitcoin in future that I think so 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes we can see that the price of the fixed yo-token currency of YoBit is currently approaching many prices, we can say that this yo-token will take a turn with the price of Bitcoin and reach the price of Bitcoin.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On the price side, bitcoin can be much higher than yo token.  However, Bitcoin will always be on the forefront of volume and total supply, as supply and volume Bitcoin are higher because there is more use around the world, but I think the price of Yo token will increase.

• +3 1

I don't think that will happen, anyway we can't know now, because this coin is predictable to be on the market in 28 January, I suggest to wait until we will find out what the first price of this coin 

• +1 2

Anything can happen in crypto world because nothing is determined or controlled. It is depended on people's tendency. If any prediction related yo token will come in future. People will move towards yo token and it can go high upto any extent. But if we go on the reality then it is big difference between bitcoin and yo token so it is long term process to overpass bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It takes a lot of time before the yoda makes a price like bitcoin but no one knows if there are a lot of people now supports the use of yo and pump rapidly.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

I do not think that this is impossible. There are a lot of strong currencies in the market that did not take advantage of the status of bitcoin. I think that Yo  coin is suitable for scalping in the short term only . 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I did not take over Bitcoin because Bitcoin is not regulated by anyone. I only use Bitcoin to fulfill my daily needs and even explore Bitcoin, so one day I will understand what investing is and trading in Bitcoin.

• +1 1

I never thought yo token would surpass Bitcoin.Because the market price of Bitcoin and the demand in the world market is much higher than yo token.

• -1 1