Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020 - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020

1 hour ago, jore1 said:

Dogecoin's popularity in the world is increasing day by day, it cannot give you enough revenue and the current price of dogecoin is really not good....

Dogecoin is currently a favorite coin despite its low value because it is not just the value that makes a coin popular. Dogecoin may be less than one cent but its volume is higher than many other coins with much more expensive prices. One of the reasons Dogecoin is popular is that it has a great community. In the early days of revealing Doge, some wallets were hacked but the community collected money to compensate what other members had lost! This is a great level of support. All being said, Dogecoin is not the number one coin in the world but is always among the best.

• +1 1

On 1/4/2020 at 3:55 PM, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

How do you thinks about this guys ?? Is it truth or fake ?

I recommend all people to hodl Dogecoin since 2013. It was my favorite coin untill 2019. Now my favorite coin is Stellar Lumens (XLM) but I think that DOGE price will skyrocket in the future. I remember when 1000 Doge was equal to$0.10 and now 1000 DOGE is equal to $2.70. In Jan 07, 2018 1000 DOGE was equal to $17 for a short time period...

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 1/4/2020 at 4:55 PM, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

What indicators are you using to measure popularity? Because to me doge popularity has been diving hard from their golden days. 

this coin has no usecase but yes this is true that peoples like this coin more than other alts.it is listed on the big  exchanges and the transaction fee is some doge coin i mean very low fee.mostly peoples buying this coin for transaction from one exchange to other exchange.i do the same thing.

Doge coin was never that popular in the market and it is hard to belive that it will be in 2020. The price is very low and they don't have such a big volume daily so I don't think it will become big in 2020 

Welcome with me
I dismiss this dream about Dogecoin coin, long ago its price has not progressed to the best
It is really a popular currency, and it won fame, but now it suffers, I fear death

It would be wonderful to raise that currency to good levels. Many of those who started have that currency because it is one of the easiest to choose, it would be very good to raise it.

The field of digital currencies has its own market and also there are many ups and downs and disturbing to any extent novice or experienced, no one can predict a certain thing in this field and I feel that when the gain, I exchange currencies directly

In my opinion Doge has the potential to double its price just we don't know when that will happen. doge has high value on many exchanges which is very good

• +1 1

3 hours ago, llowrichmu said:

Yes, I too accept that  dogecoin will be most favorite coin of 2020, as Ethereum was for year 2019. These days dogecoin is picking up ubiquity no question and the coin advertise cap moreover appears the same status.

Many people also have the same thought, but can you give a more detailed explanation about your opinion that agrees dogecoin will be a favorite coin in 2020? because if you look at its development, dogecoin has a fairly slow development, but does not deny that dogecoin already has a large community. but we also have to open our eyes, that it will be very difficult for a project to become a favorite coin in 2020 if the development of coins is still slow.

• +1 1

Dogecoin is already world famous coin not to show in future, most of peoples use this coin in transaction, because this coin transaction fees low and confirmed quickly, but i don't think dogecoin prices increase in future, because this coin supply huge and this coin mining also cheap so I think dogecoin prices never increase.

Dogicoin has gained a ration of popularity before, and in 2020 we anticipate that Doggie Coin will secure a allocation of popularity, and that is the expectation that Dogicoin's importance will increase.

well i don't think  that doge will able to roll in 2020 simple becaus ei t has nothing special to give us. why would we trust doge more than ETH? is there nay new information that your thoughts are based on?

Much wow, Dogecoin is my favourite altcoin not just because of its stable price, fees and community. Basically Dogecoin is already very popular and will have a great future. There is no maximum coin supply as we have infinite shibes to supply. Eh, sorry for the memes. 😆

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I bought dogecoin from 1 day ago about 1000 from my earnings here, because i think dogecoin has new future.... what if dogecoin went 1 usd today will i be rich?😎

On 1/4/2020 at 10:55 PM, Yanadia said:

It could be true. DOGE has seen a recent pump sometime in early February this year, but haven't been able to keep up the rally and is now back down, as well as other coins in the market. What a coin needs is real utility, not just popularity alone.

• +1 1

I read newspaper online Musk is a known fan of Dogecoin so far

This is not the first time when the Tesla CEO has expressed his positive stance to Dogecoin though. In April 2019, Elon Musk tweeted that DOGE “might be” his favorite cryptocurrency, adding that it’s “pretty cool.

source:

For me, I do not like this currency because its price is almost constant and it never moves, and I do not invest in such currencies because it needs a very long time in order to get a profit from it.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

It is a forex broadly chronic notwithstanding its cost has been frowzy because a lengthy time. In my litigation I use it in accordance with method payments yet obtain to them due to the fact the transactions are received outdoors quite quickly or the commissions are low.

Doge coin is not going to replace bitcoin or ethereum if that's what you mean, only coins that has a great over all performance in every aspect are going to be on top.

On 3/5/2020 at 5:37 PM, Rebecka Nordin said:

Yes I know Dogecoin is a bit popular, and maybe more popular in the future, but Bitcoin is the most popular right now, because the value of coins is more popular, so Bitcoin is more popular now

Doge was popular from the time the coin was launched. So I don't think there is any need to doubt its popularity. I am currently waiting for an increase in price that can bring benefits to us, doge holders.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Its popular,but supply of dogecoin cant up in price. Dogecoin is meme,just meme,not as investment or good thing,which can rise

It is a popular currency, which will surely continue to remain within the favorites, the value that it has today will sometimes sound as high as all currencies, but I do not think that its value increases significantly unless they detail an ecosystem that supports the value of the currency. .

2 minutes ago, kingofsay said:

Many studies suggest that this currency may become one of the most popular cryptomics in the world by the end of this year.

But how independent are these studies?

Looking at the market, and how DOGE performed, it remains a small altcoin with high risk ... to me it does not look like a candidate for the #1 position. Certainly not by the end of this year.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0