Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

How do you thinks about this guys ?? Is it truth or fake ?

• Useful or interesting 16
  • +1 6
  • +2 6
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

No doubt dogecoin is popular coin and it will be more popular in future. But I do not think it will be favourite coin because every coin becomes favourite with high price and growth. But dogecoin does not has this feature. Also its transaction fee is high than some other coins.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Dogicoin has gained a lot of popularity before, and in 2020 we expect that Doggie Coin will gain a lot of popularity, and that is the expectation that Dogicoin's value will increase.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Yeah, doge's market cap might be increasing but that's mostly because there are so many coins in circulation and there's no end in sight.  But that's also the reason why any single dogecoin won't ever have a high valuation.  There are just too many of them available, and it would take some massive demand and buying to boost the price even a little bit.  So far that demand has never materialized, and I don't expect it will.

Doge is popular, no doubt, but I don't consider it a great coin to invest in.  It makes a much better coin for spending.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

Dogecoin is an internet meme cryptocurrency with a shiba inu dog resemblance to its logo. Presented as a joker currency, Dogecoin has quickly established its own online community on 6 December 2013 and has hit a US $60 million capitalization in January 2014.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

There is no doubt that dogecoin is one of the most popular currency in the market. We can make an idea about it's popularity bu seeing the presence of it everywhere. It may get more popular even it will but i hope it can not make any great mark on its price. 

• +1 2

yes dogecoin is still valuable and lovely coin in crypto market . dogecoin is old and valuable coin in market . dogecoin is also have good investers and hope soon as possible dogecoin price is pump soon as possible .

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Doge coin may have a good market cap but it is still struggling to reach a significant value. It was revealed in 2013 but even after 7 years it is not even worth one dollar. According to some price predictions, Doge price will reach around $0.20 in 2030. So, buying and holding Doge may not be profitable. The world's favorite coin is still bitcoin.

• +2 1

Can you please educate us more on this prediction of yours? There are great coins that are hitting the markets daily though. And if I can be a bit convinced maybe I can buy me some and watch its market behaviour. Just some tokens though.

1 hour ago, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

I dont agree with this, as i have also listen that the year 2019 will be dogecoin year and it will pump like hell. But you see we could not see even a little surge whole year

may and may not be in my opinion, because there are several factors that influence the ups and downs of these prices

maybe others know that factor

I think it already is the worlds most famous crypto but that doesn't mean its the most used though. With a name "doge" I can only imagine it being hard to be taken in full seriousness. It would make a good tipping coin maybe for all forums like reddit and such.

• +1 1

This coin is very interesting and funny. I sometimes use this coin to send money. But I do not think that people are serious about Doge.

• +1 1

I don't know why there is this hype about doge coin, but it is good crypto i think, it is popular crypto too, but I don’t think that in the current state the coin will become very popular and will go up in price.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

till the bitocin exist in the crypto market no other coin can become the most favourite coin.and no coin can takes the place of the bitcoin.and it is just becasue of its voulme and price .

• +1 1

If you mean Dogecoin Doge will become the worlds favorite coin in 2020 for those who are interested on invest on it I dont agree that, Dogecoin is good but the problem his price from his creation today never rise a high price,

• +1 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In my opinion dogecoin is an average coin, nothing more . When Bitcoin starts to increase in price dogecoin and many other average coins will follow the bitcoin uptrend. Dogecoin is a normal coin , and does not have an amazing project or tecnology.

13 hours ago, Yanadia said:

Can you cite sources and websites where the 'popularity' is increasing? Because personally, I didn't heard that much on DOGE.

Also, looking at the chart, it doesn't seem to go uptrend too, and remained relatively sideways for months.

• +1 2

For now, NEO transactions can be done for free without GAS fees.  This is to attract companies to use NEO.  In the future, this might change by introducing transaction costs in small increments.its good for NEO

Last year dogecoin so popular as alternative payment at withdraw process, but now ltc and xrp beat dogecoin. In progress dogecoin has slow movement than others. Now dogecoin rank 31 and I think it will be hard to become world favorite 2020

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

I doubt Doge will become the most popular coins in 2020, because many of newcomer crypto token/coins are have newest technology and have a more chance to expand

• +1 1