Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020 - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020

Dogecoin is a very popular coin though it has very small price. But i believe in the future this coin will grow and have a good price. Its good to hold this coins because we never know maybe they can reach $1 next week.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dogecoin is created for pump and dump, there is no fundamental reason to invest in sh*tcoins,TBH.

• -1 1

There has been many good coins this years, bitcoin, ether, chainlink, cardona, digibyte, dogecoin that you are talking about, and zilliqa. They am are good coins that have increased in price rhis year. 

9 hours ago, MrGox said:

Dogecoin is created for pump and dump, there is no fundamental reason to invest in sh*tcoins,TBH.

Doge was relatively stank until yesterday and for the coin to be pump and dump, you at very wrong. 

On 7/8/2020 at 6:23 PM, BTC Future said:

Yeah, it was on a few comments many months ago. I was holding for a long time waiting for a pump and sold them during march, when I went all in in Bitcoin. Anyway I got profits as well, but not with Doge which was the plan. I guess that it will begin dropping now and I will have to buy at 20 satoshi again.

Dogecoin has started pumping in price on Yobit just mere days ago. This must have been due to the increase in its trading volume due to its rising popularity in social media, as I have said before. (the post is here)

Here is a screenshot of the BTC/DOGE trading chart from Yobit. For those who are doubters, you can just go see for yourselves.

image.png.03b42e6154377a4131e505573eb84d12.png

P.S. I just sold my Dogecoin holdings today for quite a lot of profit. Lucky!!

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

17 hours ago, obi1wan1 said:

don't know if it will become more favourite than bitcoin or ethereum but right now we can see high rise of people who use dogecoin and price is rising too

The price was at $0.0025 for a long time until lately, it increased to $0.00568 but later reduced to $0.0037. This is still a good price rise of doge, I am liking the coin now, very possible it will increase more further. 

On 04.01.2020 at 17:55, Yanadia said:

Сейчас похоже, что популярность Dogecoin стремительно растет. Многие исследования предполагают, что к концу этого года эта монета может стать одной из самых популярных криптовалют в мире.

Как вы думаете об этом, ребята? Это правда или подделка?

Where such confidence? I like Doge coin and it is now one of my favorite coins. But I think the big potential of this token no. I'll be glad if my assumptions are not justified.

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

On 04.01.2020 at 18:55, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

How do you thinks about this guys ?? Is it truth or fake ?

Doge may have seemed like an ordinary Alto at first. But with the current capitalization, the coin is very popular. I believe that dogecoin will always be in the top positions in the future.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:55 PM, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

Dogecoin has built a sustainable and friendly community, has acquired more than $ 1 billion in capital and still exists as one of the largest currencies in the cryptocurrency market. Team members have also shared some interesting charity cases. Dogecoin is also popular on Reddit, Twitter, and some blockchain-related communities.

• +1 1

On 04.01.2020 at 21:55, Yanadia said:

Dogecoin does have a potential to grow in price significantly however I do not think that it will happen this year. It's more likely that the bull run will start in 2021-2022 not earlier. There already were several good attempts to pump this coin when Elon Mask wrote about DOGE in it's twitter and then during TikTok campaign. But all this is just a drop in the bucket. And when the time comes and people realize the value of this coin and its prospects then it will skyrocket and nothing will stop it. Hope we will see such a price move in the near future. 

I keep about 3000 DOGE, somewhere since 2019. The growth of the currency was surprising and I am sure that it will grow well in the future. And after advertising and other things, there is a chance for the growth of this cryptocurrency. We wait.

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

Hello! I might agree with your comment that DOGE is very popular, but I don't think it has the strength to become something of value. Even in the annual statistics we are seeing its value fall each time, I do not doubt that it can reach a high value, but it is difficult.

Dogecoin it is one of my favorite cryptocurrency, because I get good income from it, such as some months ago was huge increase of this cryptocurrency, but I don't think that doge will become the most popular cryptocurrency in the 2020, because nowadays doge is not even top 10 of all crypto currencies 

the dogecoin is very popular and all of us who know about cryptocurrencies follow it and we always have doge in our wallets and I trust that it will give us good profits

Dogecoin is frequently used for inter-exchange transfers. Investment platforms are invested with Dogecoin and there is a supporters behind it. Hence the price does not change much. I also use it.

I think you can be right.But also there are many other favorite coins like litecoin or even BNB. It is very wide theme and could be discussed all time.

I think there are many other potential tokens, and now the one that is being expensive is also the Y token. but doge is still very good price now.

doge has been a serious currency for many years, mjy well, its price has risen, it is easy to use, its commissions are very low and very stable, we hope it really has a higher value, hopefully it can even get a dollar

On 04.01.2020 at 17:55, Yanadia said:

Dogecoin... one name of the coin speaks for itself) I think that calling a coin a dog is too much))) but if in essence, I do not consider this coin serious, since there is no real component behind it. For example, bnb and twt tokens have a top crypto exchange and a crypto wallet, respectively, which gives them a significant advantage in choosing before the investor.

In the world of cryptocurrencies anything can happen, but who doesn't love dogs? So it is not crazy to think that the popularity of the doge will grow year after year, or so I hope because I am a dogeholder XD. 1Doge=1Doge

• Useful or interesting 1

Dogecoin is a very popular coin, many people like it for its small commission and fast transactions. Dogecoin will continue to gain popularity