Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020 - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020

Yes dogecoin is a popular coin,  but I don't think if it is good for long term investment because it has unlimited supply. Well I guess it is good for trading.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Doge will probably become the world's favorite *meme* in 2020. But regarding dogecoin, there are a bunch of other coins that are doing better than dogecoin so I don't get how this can even be trending.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/4/2020 at 6:55 AM, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

How do you thinks about this guys ?? Is it truth or fake ?

Well as of now doge coin is in top 30 of the most popular one day but I think it is not this year maybe 5 or 10 years later that doge coin will show up.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Doge coin is really popular in many cases and the fact that its price on the market is stable  it has a good chance of gaining value this year.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 1/4/2020 at 3:55 PM, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

If it to say that dogecoin will be one of the favourite, there is nothing wrong with that, I also believe so much in doge, because it has maintain its price for some years now.but I will not be the best in 2020, there are other coins out there.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:55 PM, Yanadia said:

Doge is a good buy when you see it at 20-25 sats. I think that now it is around 28 so perhaps I'm going to wait a little more. DGB/BTC was always my favorite trading pair.

Doge coin is growing more and more and reaching more and more people as it is sued as fee coin its demand and supply are increasing and yes it is my one favourite among some choices

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Doge coin is a favorite because you can use it as tip because of its low value and a great community that helps each other and does charity work. But lets be honest aside from the low transaction fee and the cute mascot, what does doge offer that other coins could not?

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Doge is the coin with low price from the starting.this coin is created long time ago but holding the price low.i don't know the future of this coin but people are making posts to hold the doge for future.let's wait and see

On 04.01.2020 at 22:55, Yanadia said:

dog can you hear me? look! this coin will not exceed but it will be in the same action as always used it - for the sake of withdrawal and exchange - this is a classic - you need to know.

I don't  know. But i specially like dogecoin for transfer the assets. Most of exchange are listed the dogecoin. Although it has low withdraw fee. i can transfer over $1000 use doge. The fee of this low than $1. Thank you.

I think it may be bright in future and excess form in crypto world. Its value is little high and in next may not be occurs and stable.

On 30.01.2020 at 19:14, quoplac said:

Doge coin may have a wonderful promote it cap however it's far still fighting to attain a noteworthy esteem. It became exposed in 2013 however certainly after 7 a long time it isn't always indeed worth one dollar. Concurring to three cost expectancies, Doge cost will attain round $zero.20 in 2030. So, shopping for and maintaining Doge might not be useful. The world's favourite coin continues to be bitcoin.

the dog will not cost a coin 1 dollar it’s time to put up already, no doubt it’s a good coin, but it has other goals and a value of 5-10 cents, it’s a lot of money for holders.

On 1/5/2020 at 6:18 AM, Reostra77 said:

doge has a large volume and still doge is still one of the leading choices for arbit

The same it will be toward the levitate and for the reason that of  navy of the bazaar look to be aid the development of the Crypto coin

On 1/4/2020 at 7:55 PM, Yanadia said:

It can be because it is cheap and very famous .We can see this coin on every  exchange.So becoming popular coin in 2020 can be expected.This coin price does not decreases .

6 hours ago, liapred said:

My be,, doge can back to 160 sat (btc) n expand up .... Since little rate 😀

it will be hard to reach that again . .last time it was due the fork on doge ... heck it was then 15 sats .. after the fork it scky rocket it .. i think it will be soon over 50 if the bitcoin raises up

Online soccer manager  aka footbattle : https://footbattle.io/?r=502

Exchange without KYChttps://yobit.net/?bonus=IDmKf 

Interesting but not really sure why doge as you said will be popular this year? I mean it's of course already popular before but what is there reason for that? Is that any improvisation on their network or maybe anything else?

On 04.02.2020 at 14:15, inkov said:

Since dogecoin was created until now, dogecoin has included favorite coins which are sought by many investors. So I am sure that this year dogecoin will still be a favorite, because dogecoin has several advantages not owned by other coins.

Its honest Meme coin - for fun. I assume that most fauvorite crypto might be until the stop of time Bitcoin. But DOGE has reasonably-priced alternate expenses so I am fulfilled.

On 1/4/2020 at 3:55 PM, Yanadia said:

Based on its rate of returns, dogecoin is a coin to look out for in this year as I'm of the opinion the coin can get as high as 100 Satoshi and so I'm buying more for now while expecting dogecoin bull run. Hopefully this will be tied to the coming litecoin bull run

On 1/4/2020 at 10:55 PM, Yanadia said:

Well it will always depend to the investors especially to the big whales as they have the money to control and support whatever currencies they like to support. 

If there will be a great progress Dogecoin then it's good but as what I saw in it's graph, there is a little chance that it can dominate the top currencies. 

Few years ago doge coin haven’t any use case and still no use case but doge coin have large number of community who support to doge coin. I see last one year doge coin still dominated which others crypto huge pump and dump. But I don’t think doge  coin become world's famous coin.           

I think the doge coin will give a surprise or a new project earlier this year. Yes many exchanges use doge coin trading and some cloud mining still makes it a prize in mining. This is one of the popularity that investors remain confident in. For this year I have not yet benefited from doge coins.

On 1/4/2020 at 10:55 PM, Yanadia said:

It's an old coin in the market, it has proven it's credibility over the years so this year where all coin will have a major impact Dogecoin will be one of these coins

actually doge is suitable for long-term investment doge has a large volume in each market but to make a big profit is a little difficult because doge has a high total supply