Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020 - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020

i am fascinated with your post; i personally have not liked doge so far; but you motivated me to take a look xD ❤️  i will learn moore about doge n_n blessings

When will the process take place when the dog token, after the initial mandatory staking period, will be able to launch its own validator, which will give a greater reward?

DOGE is something unusual in the world of cryptos, being a currency with a lot of supply and a price that ranges between 25-30 sat at the moment, it is widely used in exchanges and P2P, I use it to move from One exchange to another because of the low of its commissions for this purpose and in my country I can sell them for the local currency and buy goods and services, because of the usability that I give it and that allows me to do things with it, that is why I adopt it That must exist in a currency so that users have it, that they can use it, I will continue to use DOGE until something strange happens, but for the moment, for me, it is a very good currency.

Doge_perro.png

On 1/4/2020 at 4:55 PM, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

How do you thinks about this guys ?? Is it truth or fake ?

Yes dogecoin is my best coin it's the first coin I earned when I join the world of crypo it's awesome 

In my opinion it may be that in the future this coin will have a greater volume and value, because it is well known because it was created by a meme, entoxnes will become more and more known and will reach many more people for referring to a meme

dogecoin is a well-known and favorite currency of many people in the world but I do not see it as the most favorite of this year for this it must have a rise in its price and it is very difficult for doge to reach high prices due to its great emulation of coins

I believe that dogecoin will continue to be a medium adoption crypto due to the very characteristics of the currency. Starting with the fact that it has many units, if the supply were cut it would be fine and it would rise in value but for the moment it will continue like this and it will even lower in value, the best thing about this crypto is the fee since it is really little.

They can be "Best",but only like Joke,that's all. This is not serious,they grow up when Elon Musk tweet about Doge,so it is.. I'm not recommended that

In my opinion Dogecoin is a good option, if you want to transfer crypto, due the fees are very low, if you compares with other cryptocurrencies. But no many exchanges have listed Dogecoin

Dogecoin is as of now world celebrated coin not to show in future, a large portion of people groups utilize this coin in exchange, since this coin exchange expenses low and affirmed rapidly, yet I don't think dogecoin costs increment in future, since this coin gracefully tremendous and this coin mining additionally modest so I think the value of Dogecoin will not change much.

All people loves DOGE because it's cheap so they can give 10 dogecoins as a reward instead of 0.0000025 bitcoin or 0.025 USDT and also it has a low fees

My favorite currencies for investment purpose are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple
  And Litecoin is my favorite. Invest in the best currencies.
Besides, I also like all the coins which have fast Ripple and Tron transaction speeds.

I agree that dogecoin is becoming more known every day but it does not seem to me that it can be the favorite currency, without a doubt the favorite of all will continue to be the btc

You may be a favorite because of your low commissions but I don't know if it's so profitable to invest in that currency for something big. If you are starting out in the world of crypto currencies it might be a good option.

• Useful or interesting 1

The truth is I don't know what to think, the only certain thing is that as a result of the viral challenge in tiktok it reached an uncommon volume, only time will tell how it will evolve

Dogecoin very big phenomena with nice usage in cryptomarket. Performance is normal. Tht coin is on upraising i last 3 years

Despite all the love I have for Doge, definitely not the adoption of this currency is not what is expected, despite all its advantages, I hope that at some point it will go up in value, since at the moment I am going lost with my Doges.

false without a doubt, no matter how much their popularity rises, it will be very difficult for them not to say impossible to compete against the great alcoins of the market, of course it is only my humble opinion, but well we will see what happens at the end of this year .

I love dogecoin, and it helps a lot that it is inspired by the meme dog, also if the meme takes weight it also serves the currency, it is rumored to be Elon Musk's favorite currency xd.

If your entry point in the coin is good then you might end up in a profit, the problem with the coins with unlimited circulation is that you cannot expect a huge growth in their price but if you are able to enter during the bear market then you will earn a huge profit than the rest of the other coins in the market when the alt coin rally begins and i am sure everyone in the market made their profits with doge and it is not a joke coin even thought it started out as a joke as the use case and the transaction charges are really low and majority of the gambling site are accepting doge coin.