Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020 - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020

I don't think that's going to happen very soon, and for sure not in 2020. Doge is not a bad coin but from what I know it was never a popular coin between cryptocurrencies and it will never be

Well, I can't say about the world's favorate. But it is my favorate and I have made a good investment in it. Just now waiting for it to prove that DogeCoin is the best Coin. Lol

Maybe it is the most preferred as of now however I suppose it is no longer worthy, it can't offers you sufficient income and the developer of that coin did not do some thing for that coin to develop more. But possibly this coin will grow to be worthwhile someday. 

I'm a YouTuber.

YouTube: GG HIMU

Doge is a very funny project. I love Doge Cryptocurrency. I do not think that 1 Doge price will be 1 $ in the future. But in my opinion after 4-5 years the price of 1 Doge will definitely be 0.01 or 0.1 $. 

I don't think so,doge is made out of fun,it is one of the oldest crypto but price of it is still too low,its hard to predict although it has low transaction fees but its use cases is nothing.

On 3/15/2020 at 8:48 AM, wilbertson said:

2020 is about coins halving and he bull run something that could not happen on doges as they are kind of stable, people will invest on coins with potential to join the bull run.

bull run or not, people are too overwhelmed now to think about doge. But I'm curious about that corona coin though.

I don't see such effect of dogecoin will be the most favourable coins and there are bitcoin, ethereum and ripple that are always leading in cryptocurrency 

On 1/4/2020 at 5:48 PM, Oluwaseun said:

I think this is true, since this coin has its own distinctive design + everyone who knows a little about cryptocurrency knows about it.

17 hours ago, wilbertson said:

I think corona coins is a scam project taking advantage of the situation.

It has got to be made by yobit themselves, i mean it took only few weeks since the pandemic  to be listed.

I think that this development is taking place, many people are waiting for the rise in prices for coins that are cheap, Dogecoin can also rise in price. 

I really don't know how people will love this coin despite the many articles that explain it as scam

Just now, wilbertson said:

I also saw this coin on Saturn Network exchange site, so it is not made by yobit, unless corona virus of yobit and of Saturn Network are different coins.

They are different coins, and on saturn network  there are more than 3 corona named  assets.

9 hours ago, Firman Permana said:

Dogicoin has gained a whole lot of recognition before, and in 2020 we assume that Doggie Coin will gain a number of reputation, and that is the expectancy that Dogicoin's cost will boom.

It has gotten recognition in those days, and not in this year, there are coins that have been getting more recognition than dogecoin, even ripple is ahead of it 

Just now, Summi said:

It is already a favourite coin actually because it is been invested into by so many people and they love it for that.

You are right, besides doge does not have anything else to offer to become more popular, there are coins like Stellar, NEO and XRP that are a trend.

I think that this is just an assumption, no one knows how it will actually be, Dogecoin is not growing in price now so it is unlikely that this will happen..

All this, my brother, remains in your opinion, because everyone sees this, there are those who love Ripple, and there are those who love Bitcoin, so for example, I prefer the best litecoin

Dogecoin is a perfect altcoin to use when transferring value without big fees. For Bitcoin, you need to pay up to thousands of satoshis for for your transaction to get confirmed properly, but in Dogecoin you need to pay one or two doggies for any transaction. Dogecoin withdrawal fees are also very low most of the times.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

15 hours ago, Summi said:

Yes but you can not compare them with doge, doge still got the value more than them when they are to be compared.

Dogecoin only worthy about 30 satoshi now and the volume does  not beat XRP.

On 3/26/2020 at 4:47 PM, Jeffery S. Ormsby said:

It is among the most used cryptocurrencies for years. In addition, many faucet Sites provide DOGE award to move it in the market. If its price increases a little more, it will definitely be in the top 3 in the best Crypto coins ranking.

Dogecoin has been an idol for a long time. That's what makes this coin last. How is it possible for a coin without an extra utility to survive without a lot of fans? Let's wait for the coins to reach a significant price. Let's pile up doge now.

Edited by Grease Lightning

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

16 hours ago, Seline34 said:

Hi everyone we have an opinion, but I do not agree with you, I do not think. That is why I believe that Bitcoin will not be replaced by any currency in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Dogecoin cant be a favourite coin on this year, we know it has more supporters, but I won't see any difference from the last year, due to its stable price movement along a range of price

On 3/30/2020 at 11:38 AM, Summi said:

Yes but the value of it is been determined by that of bitcoin actually. When bitcoin have a rise in price those 30 Satoshi gets more value 

In a small range compared to other coins yes, and that is because doge has too many coins in circulation.

Before Doge has a chance to shine in the world, this position will be occupied by Ethereum because ETH has more useful utilities than Doge and it is used for most crypto projects. Doge is mostly famous due to its big community whose members support each others well. Talking about other factors (like volume and market cap), the winner is still ETH. Doge was developed as a charity coin but ETH was developed to help extend the use cases of crypto far beyond serving as a currency.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

Frankly, no one can know what the cryptocurrency path is, many prices will likely rise. From currencies at the end of this year, this is something we all expect because we all have currencies in our portfolios and wait for their price to rise until we make the sale.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

21 hours ago, Summi said:

Yes and new coins are been minted I don't know how many but I think I read something related the that.

A lot of coins, and the supply is said to be unlimited, it means unlike the supply f bitcoin, of doges will never end.