Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020 - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020

If you mean Dogecoin Doge will become the worlds favorite coin in 2020 for those who are interested on invest on it I dont agree that,  There are many currencies in the market. Doge coin is the one of the best coin. If bitcoin will go up then doge will go up. Every coin will follow bitcoin. I hope dogecoin will become the worlds favorite coin in 2020. But this is little chance.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

14 hours ago, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

How do you thinks about this guys ?? Is it truth or fake ?

Yes the popularity of dogecoin now is skyrocketing,and i think its not enough for being the most favorite coin becouse as of today the price is too low and the supply are unlimited thats why.

14 hours ago, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

How do you thinks about this guys ?? Is it truth or fake ?

I don't think so. Isn't dogecoin like the number 1 shitcoin? And it still is. But maybe it will be possible because as you sais, it's increasing popularity. But no one knows.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

11 minutes ago, cccwww11 said:

no, there will be a favorite dummy will be bitcoin

Yes still bitcoin is the most favorite coin and it will be thats for sure.the unlimited supply of dogecoin are the negative side of dogecoin.that the price will not be increase

9 hours ago, Redfa said:

Dogecoin is one of the most popular,trusted and traded coins but because of the unlimited supply (+5 billion coin every year for ever what means that it can't have a huge bump..i don't think it will reach 1$ one day

Yes that true,that is the negative effect of yhe dogecoin becouse of unlimited supply the price will never be bullish or even pump until 1$.if the doge coins supply is limited maybe a big possibility of pumping the price

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Opinder said:

No doubt dogecoin is popular coin and it will be more popular in future. But I do not think it will be favourite coin because every coin becomes favourite with high price and growth. But dogecoin does not has this feature. Also its transaction fee is high than some other coins.

Yes thats true and one more thing is the unlimited supply is the worst thing it that coin that even other coins i better than dogecoin.if they control the supply maybe best for them

48 minutes ago, Ripolok said:

It's very hard for me to say dogecoin can reach 2 USD, weight here doesn't mean it can't. because in cryptocurrency all possibilities can occur. but if for 1 usd I believe that can happen, but somehow, because until now dogecoin is still the best in its class.

Yes but thats not enough in sence of being one of favorite coins today.as other altcoins are showing strong capability of being favorite coins and also bitcoin it will never ever be the 2nd option

Doges always remain in first place among exchanges on exchange trading. And always the price of a Doga depends on Bitcoin, which is very good for trading.

Yes, if the matter of prediction we do not know the truth. But if Dogecoin will be popular this year, yes, I am very supportive of that. Moreover, the price is higher. Yes, this is just my opinion.

I think it is very difficult for the doge coin to become a world popular coin. The doge coin is a very old coin. But there are many facts in the doge coin that cannot make the doge coin the world most popular coin in the year 2020

9 hours ago, Redfa said:

Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency and can be used to transfer value, plus this blockchain platform is also about having fun. Dogecoin has a robust community that offers support from time to time.

Yes they are both crypto currency my point is that unlimited supply of dogecoin maybe if they will limit the supply of this coin it will be bullish the price i hope it will find a way to do it

9 hours ago, Silvinator said:

It is a currency widely used despite its value has been stagnant for a long time. In my case I use it to process payments or receive them because the transactions are carried out quite quickly and the commissions are low.

Yes becouse of unlimited supply or a 5billion doge coin per year.if they will lessen the supply of this crypto currency a big possibility of bullish price

Yes, no doubt, right? Degecoin is the most popular coin this year especially since many have adopted it, which is making this kion its popularity skyrocketing, and hopefully this coin will become popular in the fast and continuing times.

Doge coin's popularity may stem from the meme it was based on but the market has a lot of supply of doge coin and little demand so I think the value of the coin will remain low but it will forever be my favorite meme coin.

Edited by Andrewg420
Inappropriate word

16 hours ago, Rockeew said:

What is dogecoin for? As I'm a beginner here so I don't have a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency. But certainly we all should have much knowledge about crypto.

Welcome, dogecoin is just like any other crypto currencies. You can buy and sell it or in other words trading. You can also mine it just like Bitcoin.

Edited by Adiegumabao

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I think favorite because the function, so far dogecoin is more fit for investment program, withdraw process and faucet program. For trading you will get difficult situation because dogecoin has slow movement in all time period, so I think depend the function.

This can be good but when it rise than how it is to day,and i truely say it good because it price stuck on same level some time and that feel bat to owners of it.

I think that is only possible when before 2020. But i predicted the price Dogecoin will hard to going up. Because the supply Dogecoin is unlimited. About popularity i see growing but some altcoin is going best time to time to overtake the rank above Dogecoin. So i just quit for invest in Dogecoin. I don't see any special thing on that coin. Many people is speculated on that coin, but the prices is not really going up and down.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

13 hours ago, Silvinator said:

It is true. It may be that this decline increased Dogecoin prices. What is strange is that there is an exchange that has been removed from its platform or even some wallets also did. Is it because its sw price has remained almost the same for a long time?

I hope people behind doge coin or company behind dogecoin will do another steps about it.or well just seen soon dogecoin will be just a token that will never have value.(hope it will not happen)

• +2 1

23 hours ago, kuseav said:

dogecoin is a popular currency and it will be more popular in the future. But I don't think it will be a favorite currency because every coin becomes loved for the price

That what i want to say asf today price is more important aside from popularity the most important is the price itself.as being the favorite coin you must be over 1$

• +1 1

I don't think so dogecoin will become favourite coins in 2020 because  in 2018 dogecoin price was 34 sathosi around, 2019 was 44 sathosi and now dogecoin price is 29. Dogecoin supply is unlimited so users are not like Doge.

• +2 1

Doge coin is my favorite coin. But Bitcoin is number coin. No one can beat bitcoin.  Yes, seeing the development of bitcoin prices if it continues to rise, that's possible, but if bitcoin prices continue to fall, maybe DOGE can't become a popular coin, I hope doge will go up this year.

• +2 1

Bitcoin will still the favourite crypto coin in the world and the most profitable coin the market. Although Dogecoin popularity in the world are growing day by day and the future of Dogecoin are very bright.

Coin is really enhancing its image amd it is now commonly used as a means of income as a cryptocurrency. I think it will really be the best cryptocurrency

doge coins is very good coin and popular coin maybe doge coin in this year become worldworld best coin but not confirm because many competitors available 

Yes agree with you pl can anybody give us a status of dogecoin whether we can hold dogecoin is their any fluctuation in the markets of price rise in future. Past 3 years i have not seen a big hyip with dogecoin although bitcoin price fluctuated dogecoin price has been has been stable.