Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020 - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020

don't be surprised if a doge will become very popular, because the technology in the doge is interesting to learn, in addition to investment. but that does not also cause prices to rise high.

• Useful or interesting 2

No, that won't happen. But Doge will rise in price when bitcoin rises. Doge is not a favorite but is always in demand and has a perspective.

On 1/4/2020 at 7:55 PM, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

How do you thinks about this guys ?? Is it truth or fake ?

Doge coin is quit popular coin, although it does not performed well in year 2019, so we could expect bigger from it, actually every potential coin will perform well in year 2020

No one can say that the country can become a popular currency in the world, but if that happens then everybody will use it and make the value of 24 and everyone will learn to make money from it.

Yes coins can be recognized as one of the coins by 2020, but I think if the growth and value are equal and the currency can increase and the market is hopefully better than the demand

Due to its low value and low exchange fee dogecoin is already so much popular as we can see craze among crypto lovers about dogecoin. It also have large volume in the market and people are investing in it due to low exchange fee. It is very trusted and reliable coin, hope its will value increase in 2020

I was not sure that it will rise. But from few days dogecoin is getting famous again little bit from precious year. Now i am hopeful for this project als

My expectation is that each coin on high level if in market are eccepet and gave profit to the trader. DOGE coin popularity is more than other coins. Its favourite reason is that ita usage in the market.

Dogecoin is a good coin and one of old coin created just after Bitcoin creation, but I dont agree that Dogecoin will become the worlds favorite coin, the people choose always the coin  with high price and Dogecoin his price is lower.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Dogecoin is not near to achieve this as devs never take this seriously and they creat this in joke but this was one of most promising project with very less fees and very fast confirmation but sadly they fail to bring any impact still its good but not a good investment just for small use if devs and community do some good effort for this and start again then surely this can turn in good position.

• Useful or interesting 1

That cannot be true, the doge coin has lost it's value since 2018 and its value continue to drop day by day, that's so I can say doge has no any future

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Doge coin is really popular even before since doge coin's mascot is really attractive and cute that's why it becomes really popular and since it is because of the meme, more people are really into it. It's price doesn't really rise that high even the number of people who invest on it rises. Ever since it was created it's price never rise that high.

DOGE is one of my favorite currencies that I love collecting and trading through it and it is good but you need large quantities of it to make good profits from it

THINK POSITIVE

I don't know anything about Dogecoin. Maybe you're right. But I'm not aware of this. If anyone could help me with information about dogecoin it would have been good for me.

Dogecoin is most promising Cryptocurrency.I think one day Dogecoin will be the world's famous Cryptocurrency

On 1/4/2020 at 3:55 PM, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

Your prediction about Dogecoins will become true, i saw many online investors are participating and investing in dogecoins by end of this year it will become something different. 

Dogecoin is one of the world favorite cryptocurrency but I don't think dogecoin will reach at the top of the list this year, dogecoin is a great coin but many still sees it as a joke and many professional traders and investors stay away from dogecoin.

Well nobody can predict the future. It could be. But I don't have enough trust on it. Cause the price of dogecoin has been always stable and I think it's gonna stay the same in the future too. 

Dogecoin can't be the world favorite cryptocurrency in this year, it is not possible, dogecoin will be better this year might even climb over some top coins but it will not be the most favorite, it is just too down on the list of top cryptocurrency.

I do not think this, yes, it will spread in the world, but it will not become the preferred currency because people love currencies that have a high exchange rate and that the Doggoin exchange rate is not high and the transfer fees are high.

On 1/4/2020 at 3:55 PM, Yanadia said:

Can you share some link where you read that?

Because I did not read any such a news.

And have you thinking what can be reason for that?

Maybe because of a lot of coins/supply, maybe because price is down and you buy it?

Yes DOGE had some good movemant and nobody can not tell you that can not be happen again, but I think that must be a some reason, and if you know something or read somewhere please share here that everybody can read about that and decide if is DOGE good coin for buying.

• +1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

4 minutes ago, MohammadMohsin said:

Well nobody can predict the future. It could be. But I don't have enough trust on it. Cause the price of dogecoin has been always stable and I think it's gonna stay the same in the future too. 

Doge is not a stable coin and it has been volatile so many times. The reason Doge seems like a stable coin is that it has a low value that starts after two zero decimals ($0.002). When Doge rises or falls only the 4th digit (number after 2) changes. For example, it rises from 0.0020 to 0.0027. This $0.0007 increase in price doesn't seem noticeable for most people but it is a percentage of price increase. Most predictions say Doge value is going to rise in 2020.

to be a favorite coin I think is common. because of all the people involved in crypto. they have their favorite coins, including people who like dogecoin. for me there is no harm in hoping for this but if hoping to be number one this year, maybe it is impossible.