Investment to know crypto project is it safe? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Investment to know crypto project is it safe?

Whether you want to invest or not depends on you, it is not easy for you to decide if you want to invest.
Think there are many projects that were safe to invest but all worth it

Well don't you think it's better to invest your money into a coin that is already listed on exchanges and it has a stable market and a stable price? Instead of investing in a new coin which might not even be listed on exchanges in the future 

There are some basic investment mistakes. People invest in the very new coins without knowing the market demands and their future in the crypto currency world. So the idea is not the bad if people decides to invest in the pre existing reputed coins.

Investment is not a small matter. It is not a matter of joke. To know about Crypto you need to research about it. We can watch videos in youtube or somewhere else. But to know about Crypto investment is a wrong idea.

There is a lot of currency, such as ANKR and TRX, entry into it is very dangerous, it is possible to win many profits and may go down to the bottom, I can not trust them or in new currencies, and the best safe trading in famous currencies

Yes, this is one of the common mistakes that occur with new traders in the market, they do not even know the basics of technical analysis and the search for strong currencies that have a project , they are investing randomly.

The crypto currency price is always in high. So the most users or businessman are likes to invest in crypto currency. It gives a huge profit.

But in this investment needs some good experience.

If you don't have then you may loss.

its because new project has very high risk to invest , even cryptocurrency which is launched by big company cant get good price like we can see facebook's Libra , keeping your trade on top alt coin is wise enough to lower the risk 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Mahmood97 said:

the prediction to the profit is clear to me, the investment is not betting but precision of analysis. All the coin are not beneficial and look after not be inflicted with expert operational team.

Investment is indeed from the efforts made by us, so in my opinion this is not like a bet. the techniques and strategies contained therein.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 4:00 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

I really satisfied from the investment from crypto market because this market although involved high risk but it is very possible to earned more profits then what we earns from fixed deposit on Banks. 

On 1/2/2020 at 12:00 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

i too will not even try to deep my hand into what i know nothing about, investing in new currencies are riskey bussines tacktice because one dosnt know if such currencies will even be accepted  talking less of if people will even demand them in the near future. 

Investing from the beginning needs to be pre-planned and sufficient money to start, but the very important point in investing is that you must choose a famous, honest and safe platform from penetration and fraud. And if the investment process was successful, then your profits will likely be doubled very significantly.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/2/2020 at 1:00 PM, Delgboke said:

First of all, I wouldn't invest any dollar in a cryptocurrency that I don't know about. If I want to invest, I would make sure that this coin will bring me earnings not losses.

Bro investment is always good, but there is a need one thing that where I am investing my asset it's so important,  if you invest in a place that vis not trusted then there is a chance bro lose your asset.

On 1/2/2020 at 4:30 PM, Delgboke said:

In my opinion many people believe on some popular crypto currencies whose market value are good. But some new coins are not trusted in essential time.but many people trust on such coins who give more benefit.

If this question was asked about 3 years ago, I would have answered differently. And now 80 percent of new projects are scams and I will not take any risks, as well as invest in newly released projects.

New projects that are yet to be listed in cryptocurrency market has no value and I don't advice anyone to invest his hard money in those projects because some of them.are just scam projects

On 1/2/2020 at 7:00 PM, Delgboke said:

I think that its your decision whether you want to invest it all or not. You must decide where you want to invest and how much you want to invest. Find some cryptomarket that have great returns. 

There are many cryptocurrency projects out there both scam and legit its for this reason a research on a project is very important before investing your money.

• Useful or interesting 2

3 hours ago, Satarupa said:

Yes, it is safe to make investments to know about crypto project is safe. By doing so you can have a good sense of idea about the Crypto project. It will be a good thing to know at first about the Crypto project. 

But now a days, it is very not easy to know if a project is safe as some can still be so not legit but scam and have all requirements to make people believe them like pump and dump projects. 

On 4/4/2020 at 7:34 AM, ashua1 said:

I think Investing in cryptocurrency projects is always risky. New projects have always had a bad potential there and it's hard to identify. If it's a new project, you need to research and identify it more thoroughly

There are risks in any thing that deal with money management, you just have to be that risk taker so that you will find the opportunity that entails it

On 1/25/2020 at 3:33 PM, Rizwan ullah said:

crypto project are only safe if they are giving free crypto drops in the beginning and you don not have to invest for its withdraw.now to earn some free bitcoin these days we are working here.

yes, i think airdrop cryptotalk is the best and I think he would not consign in crypto project. There are huge occasion to loss your money in new cryptomarket project. They scammed very much. become do not commit.

Listen everyone has earned their money  people who can't trust the thing that is still in development so investing in the project seeing its potential is risky task so people prefer Investing in the already listed coins .

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This more like, having to Know that you can have a successful return as the coins has basically being there on a long run. But the thing of not investing on new coins, it's more of the fear if uncertainty when ever this coming J's comes out, either as an ico