Investment to know crypto project is it safe? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Investment to know crypto project is it safe?

Of course, investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum and other major currencies is essential, and in addition there are new currencies with strong and excellent projects that should be exploited by buying them from the bottom, but there remains a wide difference between them and the main currencies.

Investment in crypto is 100% safe because ist crypto never scammed. The trading of crypto is very good and their value increase day by day but sometime decrease. Like i invest only $10 in supersage and now i have earned $93 in just 9 days. 

Not at all. Investment in crypto assets is very risky not only because of the market volatility but also because of many other factors like theft, etc. You must invest wisely. Always invest only the amount you can afford to lose.

On 1/2/2020 at 7:00 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

Bitcoin is really the most popular crypto currency and that is one of the reason why it has the most users. That is one of the reason why other crypto currencies that has a good potential is not having a good future.

Crypto projects are safe but just the old becasue now so many scammers working in the crypto market and they make scam with the peoples. I just invest in the old projects and hold all the coins and i sell my coins when the market make a great bull.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrencies are generally constructed the usage of blockchain technology. Blockchain describes the manner transactions are recorded into "blocks" and time stamped. It's a fairly complicated, technical technique, however the result is a virtual ledger of cryptocurrency transactions it is difficult for hackers to tamper with. In addition, transactions require a -component authentication manner. For instance, you might be asked to enter a username and password to begin a transaction. Then, you would possibly need to input an authentication code it truly is sent through text on your private cell phone.

There's a lot of cryptocurrency project was safe to invest in but also there's a lot of cryptocurrency was a scam. So do a research first before investing on this projects to avoid losing money.

10 hours ago, Moneyguru said:

But, If we would like to investing in new project, we should be very cautious, because many of them is promising high return, but that is scam, the safest is just BTC, and top Altcoin., Lowcap is also good, but we need tight stoploss.

The best way to know if the project is legit is to ask the professionals because they know what projects are legit and what are not with a single glance on it. We must be very careful before investing or else we will be filled with disappointment.

I think that this is a much safer option to invest in cryptocurrencies that are already established and that have been going well, because you can track their past progress and prices, and from this make predictions of the future prices as you have sufficient data to do so. Especially with the number of new coins daily that end up being dead coins, investing in this way is a much safer option, although it still does have its own risk. However, there is always the added side that says not investing in a new coin could be a mistake as it could be the next bitcoin. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Most of the new cryptocurrency projects nowadays are fake and you can lose you funds completely if you fall a victim of such project, so I don't blame those who always choose existing project because they have the experience and they know what is good for them.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 8/24/2020 at 1:42 AM, Daddyabakar said:

Yes, I think encrypted projectors are the safest way to invest, because you can get 100% sure profits by investing here. Several of my friends have already invested in crypto projects and made profits from them.

We cannot get a good experience if we dont fail even once but I am not saying that you can only get experience with a failure bacuade failure can also give us pain that can get us down and loss our motivation.

No one want to lose and only less experienced people always insist on new coins, scammers appeared to have blackmail Cryptocurrency world because do create fake coins which end up becoming trash if you invest and that is why most experienced people insist on the popular coins because only by that you can avoid losing to scammers.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 6:00 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

Yes, I invest in or buy cryptos that are already popular, because I think if I buy cryptos that are not popular or new, I could lose money if the new cryptos fail, and I think if I buy popular cryptos, I minimize the risk of losing money. So in my opinion the safest is to buy bitcoin or Ethereum as an investment asset.

Cryptocurrency is safe and I think that it will depend on you on how you will choose a cryptocurrency or how will you nanage your own cryptocurrency. It will be safe if you will guarantee your security and if you can maximize efficiency here in cryptoworld because other people might try to scam you. 

Investing in cryptocurrency project is not bad but you have to make research first so that you can find a legit platform to invest. If you will not make research you will not find a safe platform to invest.

Yes, I am among those who always invest in popular cryptocurrencies, I buy crypto like bitcoin or ETH to invest in the short or long term. So far, I haven't bought unpopular crypto or new crypto, because it's risky.

• +1 1

Investing in cryptocurrency is good but its require a big research about which coin you want to invest because mostly new coins are scammed and many peoples may face loss. Same existing projects of crypto is more safe and secure instead of new projects. Because it is very difficult to find out what project is legit and scammed. So with the passage of time, you found it. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

I don't know crypto is safe or not but crypto is offering many opportunities to there investors to earn enough by mining in crypto 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I think it is hard to decide whether you are gonna invest which gives you advantage when their coins become popular or you will ignore because you have trust issue which also lost your money when it was a scam. To makes you decide easily, better to try do some research first about the company if it has a complete business papers some like that from that make a decision.

Investment in the form of coins that already have their high market value is better. There are many new promising coins but most of new coins are only scam nowadays 

BetFury                                                   

6 hours ago, gbfisher said:

Investing in cryptocurrency is good but its require a big research about which coin you want to invest because mostly new coins are scammed and many peoples may face loss. Same existing projects of crypto is more safe and secure instead of new projects. Because it is very difficult to find out what project is legit and scammed. So with the passage of time, you found it. 

Yes my friend scam projects are many in cryptoworld the day and in order to avoid losing funds without replacement it will be much better we go for the top coins such as litecoin, ethereum,xrp,xlm,dash ,waves or bitcoincash because all the listed coins have potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace.

• Useful or interesting 1

All investments are not safe and the cryptocurrencies are not different to investing in stocks or other assets. Prices can go down a lot but there is a difference with the good cryptocurrencies. They do not stop and they can't go to zero as long as the networks keep running and this is not very hard to keep going for 10-20 years more for all the networks.

• +3 1

What you have discovered is not the details and how are investors allocating their investment funds. This is what you have to learn as there is safe ways to invest or what some people do and risk a lot for no reason.

• +2 1

In my case, I only invest 15% of my capital in projects that I don't know about. The remaining 75% I have invested 60% in btc, 15% in eth.

Same. I agree with the rest of people here. Most likely that new coins are scam and will take your money away. So I prefers old coins. That are proved and trusted. Same I advice to you.