Investment to know crypto project is it safe? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Investment to know crypto project is it safe?

I do not trust that much, because these types of investments are often false and you end up losing your money, I recommend that you investigate the project well and then invest.

Welcome, my friend, I am with this way of working because the currency you know is better than the one you will know later. It is safer and more reassuring. The demand and supply for any currency is what makes the currency move. Thank you my friend

This may be due to the fear of new currencies, which may be more profitable than old and reliable currencies, but I do not think that this is bad as little profit is better than loss.

In my opinion, investing is the best way to make money without suffering a loss, trading is fraught with risks due to the change in currency rates at every moment. 

I think that the crypto project is safe. I am working in this field for a long time and they are totally safe just you can face scammers and the hackers in this field so you have to enable all the security functions. You have to be very carefully.

• +2 1

For me, I do not invest except in the famous cryptocurrencies or new currencies if they have an excellent project, so I search for this currency and read about the project before investing in it.

• +3 1

Well I think numerous individuals are reluctant to put resources into the new coins in light of the fact that a large portion of them is by all accounts trick coin when individuals put away there free thier cash inevitably because of the drop in cost of the coin , so this make individuals needs to contribute on a famous and we'll known coin which has existed for long.

I always own those currency which are yet to list in any exchange and to be honest it can give very much profits than other famous currencies

That is true my dear friend, and I think it is a good choice to invest in old Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin and Litecoin. Because these coins have been proved for 100% legit and real and there is no chance of facing scam. Meanwhile, the new currency project mostly created by the scammers and there is large chance of losing our investment.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I always invest in cryptocurrencies that have proven successful in many years, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, and I believe that if the market stabilizes, I will make many profits.

• +2 1

On 1/2/2020 at 6:00 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

If I will not store my crypto coins, let alone invest in a cryptocurrency wallet where I know the cryptocurrency wallet is not registered in the crypto market. At the beginning, we were promised something beautiful, but in the future we don't know if suddenly something we don't want, namely a scam.

• +4 1

I am trader so I will trade and hold a few altcoin for a while and I will hold Bitcoin for it is in a rising pattern for a long time. I am not make mistakes and I am actual afraid to sell because there are some very good moves late. Investers are most in Bitcoin lately but the altcoin are not lose either.

Yes dear we can invest in cryptocurrency and we can use popolur currency and these are profit able currencies because these are increasing day by day. And we can earn good profit with Investment in Ethereum and bitcoin.

I think investing in a famous and reliable cryptocurrency is less risky than investing in a new currency. We do not know if its project will succeed in the end or it will die like a lot of new cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

investing in crypto is not a bad idea for me.please make sure about the project and road map before investing.these days people losing their money from fake projects and bad projects.if you can find the better one you will be rich after lunching

• +3 1

Is very save but when one want to do that it have to be small income to be used  just to check if the cryptocurrency project is okay for investment and the trying should not be once three time and more but not less.

I believe that investing in good and reliable cryptocurrencies is safer and more secure to make a profit, while investing in new currencies, some of them may fail and the currency may die, and thus you lose your money.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 01.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 2%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.9%  USDT   +3.9%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Наш сервис отличается от других своей профессиональной поддержкой, которая доступна в любое время. Наши специалисты всегда готовы помочь вам решить любые возможные проблемы и ответить на все ваши вопросы. Мы предлагаем индивидуальный подход и стремимся обеспечить максимальный комфорт для наших клиентов.
    • Regulation of cryptocurrencies in various countries: status of cryptocurrencies and taxation    Different countries approach the regulation of cryptocurrencies in different ways, ranging from a complete ban to full recognition of them as legal tender.   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Приветствуем! Сделали низкую(конкурентную) комиссию на обмен Bitcoin(Биткоин) на Тинькофф Рубли. Работаем для Вашей выгоды. Поддержка постоянно на связи и готова помочь с обменном!   Наши контакты:Почта: support@imperial.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/imperialexchange_admСайт: https://imperial.exchange/
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Сервис обмена E-bank.pro оказывает услуги по направлениям:  Тинькофф / Сбербанк / Райфазен / Visa/MasterCard / Bitcoin / ETH / LTC и др. Предлагаем Вам очень удобный интерфейс; Отсутствие скрытых комиссий; Доступность резерва; Круглосуточная служба поддержки 24/7. Наши контакты: Сайт: https://e-bank.pro/ Telegram: @ebankpro E-Mail: order@e-bank.pro
    • Федеральный судья приговорил бывшего генерального директора Binance Чанпена Чжао (CZ) к четырём месяцам тюремного заключения за нарушение законов США об отмывании денег.   На слушаниях 30 апреля в окружном суде Западного округа Вашингтона судья Ричард Джонс приговорил Чжао к четырём месяцам тюремного заключения, хотя прокуроры рекомендовали назначить бывшему генеральному директору Binance три года за неспособность поддерживать эффективную борьбу с отмыванием денег (AML). Судья Джонс пояснил, что нет никаких доказательств того, что Чжао «когда-либо информировался» о конкретной незаконной деятельности Binance, поэтому выступил против просьбы прокуроров ужесточить срок наказания с 18 месяцев до трёх лет.   «Тюремное заключение необходимо, чтобы отразить серьёзность преступления, — сказал представитель обвинения Кевин Мосли, подчеркнув, что просьба адвокатов об испытательном сроке вместо заключения «будет стимулировать других нарушать закон в максимально возможных масштабах».»   Перед вынесением приговора CZ извинился за свои действия и принял на себя ответственность за неспособность Binance внедрить эффективную программу борьбы с отмыванием денег.
    • Согласно обвинительному заключению Министерства юстиции США, один из первых биткоин-инвесторов Роджер Вер был обвинен в уклонении от уплаты налогов и арестован в Испании.    В обвинительном заключении Министерства юстиции (DOJ) утверждается, что Вер продвигал Биткойн ( BTC ) и приобрел ведущую криптовалюту за счет личных средств и двух компаний, начиная с 2011 года.  По данным Министерства юстиции, Вер, также известный как «Биткойн-Иисус», отказался от гражданства США путем экспатриации в феврале 2014 года и получил гражданство Сент-Китс и Невис. На этом этапе Вер якобы должен был подать налоговые декларации о приросте капитала от своих активов, включающих биткойны, и раскрыть справедливую рыночную стоимость своих активов в соответствии с законодательством США.    Сообщается, что Вер владел примерно 131 000 биткойнов лично и еще 73 000 через MemoryDealers.com Inc. и Agilestar.com Inc. Обе компании имели домицилии в США и оставались подпадающими под действие законодательства США.  Прокуроры Министерства юстиции утверждали, что Вер ликвидировал несколько тысяч биткойнов в 2017 году на сумму около 240 миллионов долларов, но так и не заплатил прирост капитала или налог на выезд, как того требует закон, несмотря на то, что он больше не является гражданином США.  В обвинительном заключении поясняется, что инвестор по-прежнему был по закону обязан сообщать об определенных распределениях, таких как дивиденды компаний MemeoryDealers и Agilestar.  Вместо этого Министерство юстиции заявило, что Вер скрыл свои счета от IRS и скрыл доходы от продажи биткойнов в 2017 году, при этом к уплате налогов пришлось заплатить более 48 миллионов долларов. Правительство Соединенных Штатов будет добиваться экстрадиции Вера после его ареста в Европе и привлечь его к ответственности на американской земле.  Вер был выдающимся евангелистом биткойнов на заре криптовалюты и впоследствии занимал пост генерального директора Bitcoin.com, одной из первых платформ, где пользователи могли хранить и торговать крупнейшим в мире криптоактивом.
    • дамы и господа подписывайтесь на наш канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk(мы выкладываем со скидками иногда бесплатно сервера подписывайтесь не пропускайте халяву), выдаем бесплатно VPS сервера на минимальных конфигурациях локация ру, в наличии 5 серверов. будьте первым  условия: подписка на канал и отзыв в теме, за серверами в  https://t.me/Alffi_Solomons
    • Ознакомиться с отзывами наших довольных клиентов вы можете по ссылке (https://doctorbit.pro/reviews/) жмите.Сайт: https://doctorbit.pro/Наш менеджер 24/7 готов ответить на любые вопросы @QRSberbank